Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

CTH is not going there ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/29/president-trump-looting-leads-to-shooting-msm-go-bananas/

President Trump: “Looting Leads to Shooting” – MSM Go Bananas…

by sundance 

While watching the third night of mayhem, looting and riots in the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota, last night President Trump tweeted: “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts”, and the media went bananas.

Every person of normal and stable constitution knew the meaning was looting and violence leads to shooting and escalated violence; thus it needs to be addressed with urgency by local officials in charge of maintaining the peace.  However, the media needed to pretend they were unaware of common sense in order to turn the phrase into an attack against the president.  President Trump responds:

trump-tweet-looting-leads-to-shooting.jp

The background of George Floyd being killed by police officer Derek Chauvin is horrific.  There is no justification for Chauvin’s action and the seemingly cavalier attitude by those who were at the scene of the events.  Outrage and emotional reaction over the video of the events is not surprising; but the riots, arson and looting are another level of troubling.

CTH has not written about the incident, because there is obviously much more to the story than currently being presented by national media.

This is one of those incidents where a variety of interests seek to take advantage; and as each layer of interest attaches itself, well, the larger truth behind the originating event is lost. A rabbit hole is created.

Officer Derek Chauvin and victim George Lloyd knew each-other.  Chauvin was a security officer for a sketchy dance club named El Nuevo Rodeo, and had worked there for 17 years. Chauvin worked for El Nuevo Rodeo cantina and dance club longer than he was a police officer.  Mr. George Lloyd also worked at the restaurant/dance club as a bouncer, for several years.   Chauvin and Lloyd knew each other.

The dynamic of the relationship between Lloyd and Chauvin is divergent from the media narrative.  Additionally, the media presentation of the club, and ownership, is also materially flawed.

The club is not what appears visible on the surface; neither is the relationship between the two men who both worked there.  CTH has reviewed the background, and made a decision to exit the rabbit hole.  Suffice to say it’s better to just sit this one out and watch.

Speculative reasons for disengagement:

El Nuevo Rodeo is owned by foreign interests: Omar Investments Inc.  The club appears to be a laundry operation; which is a semi-legitimate business set up as a front to launder illicit income streams which might include counterfeit operations.  Chauvin and Lloyd both worked there. The presented “former club owner”, seen on television, appears to be a purposeful ‘front’ (a face useful in deflecting attention from the primary operations).

With that in mind, the scale of false information in/around the visible event, horrible as it was/is, creates layers and layers of purposeful misinformation and a need to control what the public sees in the media.

Combine a sketchy background of participants who are all very familiar with each-other as noted on video; with a network of foreign interests and false fronts; and overlay a network of federal and national security operations that are well known and specific to Minneapolis… and, well, it’s a rabbit hole best left alone.

CTH is not going there.

Hmmmmmm ...

Watch out BAC... the libocrats here will be calling you Alex Jones in short order.

Ask me how I know!

40 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Watch out BAC... the libocrats here will be calling you Alex Jones in short order.

At their own peril.   Because it's remarkable how many times sundance has been right.

45 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Ask me how I know!

Actually this could put 1st degree murder on Chauvin.

And he used his status to carry it out.

Just now, Squatchman said:

Actually this could put 1st degree murder on Chauvin.

And he used his status to carry it out.

And the cop is being charged, Demorats kept him at his job, they knew he would be trouble, "A crisis for demorats to abuse"

Americans are outraged at the circumstances surrounding the death of George Floyd. An evil officer like Derek Chauvin, who had 19 years on the Minneapolis Police Department, should have been stopped long before he ever met Floyd on Monday. Well, now we know it was Senator Amy Klobuchar and other Minnesota Democrats, who had the chance to stop him multiple times, but they looked the other way.