Asphyxiation NOT cause of George Floyd’s death

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh... why are people like this?   Regardless of his medical history, his airway was restricted.  When this occurs, a lack of oxygenated blood to the heart, lungs, brain can assist in agitat

I was born in 1980. Do you think I was in on that conversation? Why do you assume you know what I think about something like this? I am not one of these white people that wants a great melting pot of

He is dead and police malfeasance caused it. If that cop does not go to jail, they will have another riot.

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The headline says “..From A Liberal...”

thats you, only you 

It's very misleading.   There are a bunch of racists at this forum and they are proudly conservative.  Would you want them to represent you?  

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's very misleading. 

Its not misleading at all.    Anyone who can understand English knows it is referring to you, the submitter 

You are playing the same games you always played

@SixShooter

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

There appeared to be a scuffle outside his car door. Why was he put into handcuffs? Resisting is often the reason. Why were the two passengers NOT handcuffed but allowed to stand peacefully on the sidewalk?

He was being arrested for passing a counterfeit bill. 

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

And then resisted attest.

And then died of McDonald's.

Your New Racist Jesus joins the others...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!er-acct.jpg

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

Where did I say I saw him resisting?  I said EVERY media outlet I saw said he resisted, that I can find no video of the ENTIRE interaction between him and the police and that until there is video evidence that he NEVER resisted I will go with what was report. Try reading what I write, not what you think I wrote, you dumb fuck.

You said he didn’t resist...PROVE IT.  Provide a link to a video of the ENTIRE interaction.

Onus is on you to prove he didn’t resist as you claimed.

Which media sources?  

Stormfront?

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Which media sources?  

Stormfront?

Obfuscation.

Racist.

Go loot something to honor your New Racist Jesus.

Killed by Drugs and McDonald's.

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
41 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Its not misleading at all.    Anyone who can understand English knows it is referring to you, the submitter 

You are playing the same games you always played

@SixShooter

Like i've stated before, I'll take the heat for my mistakes but I won't bring anyone else down with me. 

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

No, shitty nurse, you better hope. 

Don't matter to me. I don't have a dog in the fight. Either way, SOME blacks will feel victimized and justified into rioting and taking other people's stuff that don't belong to them. The same blacks that are already stealing from society. 

This racist pos sez something racist towards me then cries about the race card. 

lots of white gold are huge pussies. 

I doubt you even know what racism is. You're so drunken in victimhood I can smell it in your posts. 

59 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Like i've stated before, I'll take the heat for my mistakes but I won't bring anyone else down with me. 

Unreal...   your brain is  messed up.   No  one is asking  you to take anyone else down.    You  are   just  "a"  liberal

So? Again, there appeared to be a scuffle outside his car door. Why was he put into handcuffs? Resisting is often the reason. Why were the two passengers NOT handcuffed but allowed to stand peacefully on the sidewalk?

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Do you upvote yourself often?

Awww... your feelings don't count.

How does that make you feel, Racist?

Like your New Racist Jesus?

He died from McDonald's, and his own Criminality.

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So? Again, there appeared to be a scuffle outside his car door. Why was he put into handcuffs? Resisting is often the reason. Why were the two passengers NOT handcuffed but allowed to stand peacefully on the sidewalk?

i'm guessing only one of them tried to use monopoly money