drvoke

Trump threatens Minneapolis protestors: "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."

When the looting starts, the shooting starts!' Trump's Twitter ...

"The military is on the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control,” Trump continued, “but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-minneapolis-thugs-george-floyd_n_5ed0a6cac5b6ebd583bed6be

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump raged against those demonstrating in Minneapolis this week over the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a police officer knelt on his neck. Trump called protestors “thugs” and threatened a violent intervention in a series of after-midnight tweets early Friday.

“Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way.”

“Any difficulty and we will assume control,” he continued, “but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Protests grew increasingly violent in the Minneapolis region on Thursday and some demonstrators broke into a local police station, setting it on fire and forcing personnel to evacuate. Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz activated the state’s National Guard, which said it was sending 500 troops to the city to help quell the protests.

Trump said he had spoken with Walz and “told him that the Military is with him all the way.” It’s unclear if the president intends to send more troops to the city should demonstrations continue.

Trump Warns Minneapolis Protesters: “When the Looting Starts, the ...

There are probably a million chicken joints and they burn down an Arby's. 

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

When the looting starts, the shooting starts!' Trump's Twitter ...

"The military is on the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control,” Trump continued, “but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-minneapolis-thugs-george-floyd_n_5ed0a6cac5b6ebd583bed6be

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump raged against those demonstrating in Minneapolis this week over the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a police officer knelt on his neck. Trump called protestors “thugs” and threatened a violent intervention in a series of after-midnight tweets early Friday.

“Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way.”

“Any difficulty and we will assume control,” he continued, “but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Protests grew increasingly violent in the Minneapolis region on Thursday and some demonstrators broke into a local police station, setting it on fire and forcing personnel to evacuate. Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz activated the state’s National Guard, which said it was sending 500 troops to the city to help quell the protests.

Trump said he had spoken with Walz and “told him that the Military is with him all the way.” It’s unclear if the president intends to send more troops to the city should demonstrations continue.

Trump Warns Minneapolis Protesters: “When the Looting Starts, the ...

There are probably a million chicken joints and they burn down an Arby's. 

Are you prepared or going down in the first wave like most libs?

6 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Are you prepared or going down in the first wave like most libs?

I'm not like most libs.

Twitter Places ‘Glorifying Violence’ Warning On Donald Trump’s Tweet About George Floyd

Jack Dorsey hits back at Trump in Twitter fact-check war ...

I guess Trump's Executive Order didn't put the fear of God into Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey. 

Trump is going to be PISSED OFF BIG TIME.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-twitter-violence-warning_n_5ed0b7b2c5b648e0a1b810cb

(full article at above link)

Trump’s threat of violent retaliation against protestors “violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence,” the platform ruled with its label.

Twitter applied a warning label early Friday on Donald Trump’s latest tweet about the death of George Floyd, which it said violated its rules against glorifying violence.

Trump had called people protesting the death of Floyd, who died in Minneapolis on Monday after a police officer knelt on his neck, “THUGS” and threatened violence in response. “Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts,” tweeted the president. 

Trump is yet to respond to the label.

But the move is sure to escalate tensions between Trump and Twitter, which on Tuesday put fact-check warnings on two of the president’s tweets in which he baselessly claimed that mail-in voting was “substantially fraudulent.”

Trump hit back and accused the platform of “stifling free speech.”

Then, on Thursday, he signed an executive order in a bid to weaken legal protections for social media companies by pushing the liability for what gets posted onto them.

Twitter has, however, this week refused to delete Trump’s spreading of baseless conspiracy theories about MSNBC’s host Joe Scarborough.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

But you’re still a lib

In some respects.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Trump’s threat of violent retaliation against protestors “violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence,” the platform ruled with its label.

Silencing speech.   The rioters are the violent ones.

surely saying looters will shot  is not new

what are they protesting?    The cops were fired and the case is being investigated with charges coming 

how do you stop looters?

It is not "protests" when niggers burn down buildings and loot Target Stores, ITS CRIMINAL!!!  Shot the goddamn niggers!!!

42 minutes ago, drvoke said:

drjoke...I don't have time to read your link...so could you let me know if it says anything about how outraged President Trump was over Mr / Suspect Floyds death and that he ordered a expedited FBI investigation ?

We all just about seen the video and know the cop is guilty, but I’m so glad @realdonaldtrump is getting the FBI and justice department to investigate, I’m so glad president trump seen the video and  taking actions he’s the greatest president in my lifetime for all the people saying this man is racist think again he’s not president trump has done more for the black community than they know. President Trump did more things than obama has ever done for the black community, also cnn, msn, cbs, Washington post, NY times and other news outlets should be talking about this but the fact that they aren’t is because they want the minority’s to believe he’s racist when in fact he’s not. #igtvchannel #maga #blacksfortrump #qanon #greatawakening #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide #awaken #draintheswamp #deepstate #wethepeople #truthbetold #thetruthisoutthere #truthteller #didyouknow #patriot #seektruth #seektruth_questioneverything #truthbombs #kag #wakeup #mediamanipulation #brainwashedsociety #time2awake #alllivesmatter #fakenews #donaldtrump #antinewworldorder #patriot #blexit #wethepeople

35 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Silencing speech.   The rioters are the violent ones.

surely saying looters will shot  is not new

what are they protesting?    The cops were fired and the case is being investigated with charges coming 

how do you stop looters?

Shooting looters is nothing new. I would think warning people who might be considering looting that they could be shot is a public service. These social media companies are giving Trump all the ammunition he needs to declare them publishers rather than public platforms for speech. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Shooting looters is nothing new. I would think warning people who might be considering looting that they could be shot is a public service. These social media companies are giving Trump all the ammunition he needs to declare them publishers rather than public platforms for speech. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

"The military is on the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control,” Trump continued,

Order has to be restored. Burning down a police precinct, other establishments, looting .... all unacceptable.

56 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

drjoke...I don't have time to read your link...so could you let me know if it says anything about how outraged President Trump was over Mr / Suspect Floyds death and that he ordered a expedited FBI investigation ?

We all just about seen the video and know the cop is guilty, but I’m so glad @realdonaldtrump is getting the FBI and justice department to investigate, I’m so glad president trump seen the video and  taking actions he’s the greatest president in my lifetime for all the people saying this man is racist think again he’s not president trump has done more for the black community than they know. President Trump did more things than obama has ever done for the black community, also cnn, msn, cbs, Washington post, NY times and other news outlets should be talking about this but the fact that they aren’t is because they want the minority’s to believe he’s racist when in fact he’s not. #igtvchannel #maga #blacksfortrump #qanon #greatawakening #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide #awaken #draintheswamp #deepstate #wethepeople #truthbetold #thetruthisoutthere #truthteller #didyouknow #patriot #seektruth #seektruth_questioneverything #truthbombs #kag #wakeup #mediamanipulation #brainwashedsociety #time2awake #alllivesmatter #fakenews #donaldtrump #antinewworldorder #patriot #blexit #wethepeople

Nope, nothing like that in the article. If he had said it, I'm sure they would have provided that context.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:
59 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Nope, nothing like that in the article.

What do you expect from the moonbatty puffington post, mack?

25 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Order has to be restored. Burning down a police precinct, other establishments, looting .... all unacceptable.

What is wrong with concessions and appeasement?

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Fuck that light em up tear gas first then rubber bullets then the real deal 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The death of Floyd, as seen on video showing him not resisting, was totally unnecessary.  But that does not give the lawless niggers the right to destroy and loot businesses!   

What the hell kind of concessions and appeasement are you blathering about?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone know how hot those tear gas shells are?  And flares?

The “rioting” is caused by the police recklessly launching tear gas and flares. 

There were no “riots” before the police started firing. 

I can only imagine the “rioting” that would have took place during the lockdown protests if the cops fired tear gas and flares at them. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

The death of Floyd, as seen on video showing him not resisting, was totally unnecessary.  But that does not give the lawless niggers the right to destroy and loot businesses!   

What the hell kind of concessions and appeasement are you blathering about?

I don't know. I just felt like skipping down the pussy path. You got a problem with that?

10 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Looting are now "concessions"?

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Ask Neville Chamberlain.

They NEVER work.

Just now, Z09 said:

Looting are now "concessions"?

That depends on the size of the TV.

• MORON! 1