Jump to content
roadkill

"WHO guidance: Healthy people should wear masks only when 'taking care of' coronavirus patients"

Recommended Posts

"The World Health Organization is recommending healthy people, including those who don't exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, only wear masks when taking care of someone infected with the contagion, a sharp contrast from the advice given by American public health officials who recommend everyone wear a mask in public."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-guidance-healthy-people-wear-masks-around-coronavirus-patients

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roadkill said:

"The World Health Organization is recommending healthy people, including those who don't exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, only wear masks when taking care of someone infected with the contagion, a sharp contrast from the advice given by American public health officials who recommend everyone wear a mask in public."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-guidance-healthy-people-wear-masks-around-coronavirus-patients

The fact they don't work worth shit might have something to do with it. 

 

Some of these masks I see in public.....I just shake my head.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

The fact they don't work worth shit might have something to do with it. 

 

Some of these masks I see in public.....I just shake my head.....

I don't care if someone else wears a mask...but I don't.  

 

A while back I wore a mask in the store for about 5 minutes...then took if off and haven't worn it since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The fact they don't work worth shit might have something to do with it. 

 

Some of these masks I see in public.....I just shake my head.....

"Amid the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) mandated that nursing homes take in COVID-19 patients, even though the elderly are at most risk for the virus. A Democratic state lawmaker is condemning that policy as “idiotic” as Michigan fails to report the true number of coronavirus deaths at nursing homes."

 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/28/whitmers-nursing-home-policy-shows-reckless-disregard-of-human-life-n442440

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The fact they don't work worth shit might have something to do with it. 

 

Some of these masks I see in public.....I just shake my head.....

"No Coronavirus Spike in States That Lifted Lockdowns Early, ABC Reports"

 

"Even Arkansas, which never entered a lockdown, had a very mild “second spike,” with fewer than 100 hospitalizations."

 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/28/no-coronavirus-spike-in-states-that-lifted-lockdowns-early-abc-reports-n443293

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

I don't care if someone else wears a mask...but I don't.  

 

A while back I wore a mask in the store for about 5 minutes...then took if off and haven't worn it since.

I don’t wear masks in public. My wife and I make fun of everyone who does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

"No Coronavirus Spike in States That Lifted Lockdowns Early, ABC Reports"

 

"Even Arkansas, which never entered a lockdown, had a very mild “second spike,” with fewer than 100 hospitalizations."

 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/28/no-coronavirus-spike-in-states-that-lifted-lockdowns-early-abc-reports-n443293

Nope. I suspect the more humid, hotter air has put a damper on transmission like the experts had claimed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see less people driving alone wearing a mask than I did early on. Maybe more people are removing their head from their ass.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Nope. I suspect the more humid, hotter air has put a damper on transmission like the experts had claimed. 

It also gives healthy people the chance for their own bodies to fight the virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Some of these masks I see in public.....I just shake my head..

 

 

I know bro.   

 

Its hilariously retarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

driving alone wearing a mask

 

 

If you see me driving with a mask, it means I forgot to take it off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masks required to enter commissary i drive over to NEX and same there walking back to my car a car pulled up and ashes you need a mask?   We have a bunch.  I said how much are they?   They said don’t worry about it.   Back to the commissary to get a few things soap ice cream still no Lysol lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

If you see me driving with a mask, it means I forgot to take it off.  

Soon as i walked out off it came and into the nearest trash can it went!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Soon as i walked out off it came and into the nearest trash can it went!

 

 

Why throw it out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What am i suppose to do with it?

 

Re use it.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

It also gives healthy people the chance for their own bodies to fight the virus.

I'd much rather get it and be over it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I know bro.   

 

Its hilariously retarded. 

I want to say something and then I'm like, no use....😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Re use it.    

Nope next time i go to the commissary I’ll have my military issue cloth head wrap I’ll use  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roadkill said:

"The World Health Organization is recommending healthy people, including those who don't exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, only wear masks when taking care of someone infected with the contagion, a sharp contrast from the advice given by American public health officials who recommend everyone wear a mask in public."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-guidance-healthy-people-wear-masks-around-coronavirus-patients

I understand the point but the WHO’s performance concerning this virus have not been exactly stellar.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Huey said:

I understand the point but the WHO’s performance concerning this virus have not been exactly stellar.

I thought the same thing...the leadership at the WHO is questionable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

I want to say something and then I'm like, no use....😂

 

 

Me too.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...