Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

One Month Later: Top Israeli Mathematician Predicted COVID-19 Peaks After 40 Days With or Without Economic Lockdowns — And He Was Right!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/one-month-later-top-israeli-mathematician-predicted-covid-19-peaks-40-days-without-economic-lockdowns-right/

One Month Later: Top Israeli Mathematician Predicted COVID-19 Peaks After 40 Days With or Without Economic Lockdowns — And He Was Right!

by Jim Hoft

isaac-ben-israel-2-600x357.jpg
Israeli mathematician Isaac Ben-Israel

Top Israeli mathematician Isaac Ben-Israel predicted in mid-April (April 15) that the deadly COVID-19 virus peaks after around 40 days independent of the society locking down their economy or not.

… snip …

The Times of Israel reported:

A prominent Israeli mathematician, analyst and former general claims simple statistical analysis demonstrates that the spread of COVID-19 peaks after about 40 days and declines to almost zero after 70 days — no matter where it strikes, and no matter what measures governments impose to try to thwart it.

Prof Isaac Ben-Israel, head of the Security Studies program in Tel Aviv University and the chairman of the National Council for Research and Development, told Israel’s Channel 12 (Hebrew) Monday night that research he conducted with a fellow professor, analyzing the growth and decline of new cases in countries around the world, showed repeatedly that “there’s a set pattern” and “the numbers speak for themselves.”

While he said he supports social distancing, the widespread shuttering of economies worldwide constitutes a demonstrable error in light of those statistics. In Israel’s case, he noted, about 140 people normally die every day. To have shuttered much of the economy because of a virus that is killing one or two a day is a radical error that is unnecessarily costing Israel 20% of its GDP, he charged.

On April 15 The Gateway Pundit posted the graphs of the number of cases from several countries.

Today we are adding the most recent graphs a month later on the number of deaths to give a better picture of what’s happening in each country.

We looked at cases in April but countries are testing more people in May so it makes more sense to look at number of deaths today.

Here is a look at several countries battling the coronavirus.

… snip charts for US, Sweden, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Italy … 

From an initial glance at the spread of coronavirus in these countries it appears Professor Ben-Israel was correct last month and is still correct.

Every country appears to reach a peak after 30-40 days and then they see the numbers drop significantly.

If this is correct Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci should be fired for pushing a colossal fraud on the American people and for destroying the US economy and millions of American lives.

Hmmmm ...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Jews are known for severe retardation. 

Well  go ahead, *genius* (or at least what you claim is *normal* intelligence) provide an example where the "Jew" wasn't right.  

An example Where the virus didn't peak in about 40 days.  

Because he provided plenty of examples where it did.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Well  go ahead, *genius* (or at least what you claim is *normal* intelligence) provide an example where the "Jew" wasn't right.  

An example Where the virus didn't peak in about 40 days.  

Because he provided plenty of examples where it did.

fishhead obviously could handle your post.

He probably kicked the dog across the room after reading it too.

We're losing 1,000 to 1,500 people a day, with infections rising, and the the OP has to post the shitwork of another Zionist nutter.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Pengwin said:

We're losing 1,000 to 1,500 people a day, with infections rising, and the the OP has to post the shitwork of another Zionist nutter.

Like I challenged fishhead, CHICKEN, provide an example where the "Zionist nutter" wasn't right.  

An example where the virus didn't peak in about 40 days.  

35 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

An example where the virus didn't peak in about 40 days.  

40 days means society was shut down in 21 on a virus that shows is 14 days.  That's not rocket science, if society shuts down in time.  Bring us Sweden's and Brazil's numbers?  Then we''ll look at it together.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

40 days means society was shut down in 21 on a virus that shows is 14 days.

No one here has a clue what you just wrote.

12 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Bring us Sweden's and Brazil's numbers?  Then we''ll look at it together.

The article I linked shows the numbers for both.    Both peak at 40 days.   If you're too lazy to go look at them, tough, snowflake.  

And besides, don't you have me on ignore?  You certainly made a big deal of putting me on it.   What happened?   Couldn't stay away?  B)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, fishhead said:

Jews are known for severe retardation. 

Especially ones the the gateway pundit quote.

Will these morons never learn?

• IDIOT! 1

Just now, Squatchman said:

Especially ones the the gateway pundit quote.

Will these morons never learn?

If by learn you mean believe the same stupid shit that you do, the answer would be NO.