Sign in to follow this  
Vegas

Indisputable proof that the left are America hating communist pigs

They are literally hoping for a higher body count as the country reopens. Just reading the comments from the lefties here, watching the Communist News Network and the rest of those lib stations that the left is glued to, they want Americans to die for no other reason than politics. It is beyond me how they can have the conscious to want this. Most of these deaths are their fellow lefties in the blue states, and they still want it anyway. What's that, the old "it's for the greater good crap' ? Unbelievable. 

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

They are literally hoping for a higher body count as the country reopens. Just reading the comments from the lefties here, watching the Communist News Network and the rest of those lib stations that the left is glued to, they want Americans to die for no other reason than politics. It is beyond me how they can have the conscious to want this. Most of these deaths are their fellow lefties in the blue states, and they still want it anyway. What's that, the old "it's for the greater good crap' ? Unbelievable. 

Did we need more proof?

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

No one is responding to you as you are an idiot

Your side is celebrating death, celebrating economic destruction, illegally spying, investigating and prosecuting political opponents so of course you dong listen to anyone who speaks the truth. 😁

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Your side is celebrating death, celebrating economic destruction, illegally spying, investigating and prosecuting political opponents so of course you dong listen to anyone who speaks the truth. 😁

Lol you are an idiot too

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Lol you are an idiot too

Coming from the chronic pothead. 

So the people who pushed hardest & advocated most for safety precautions/safety measures are the ones who want people to die...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295c349d4573acdc6c24

4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

So the people who pushed hardest & advocated most for safety precautions/safety measures are the ones who want people to die...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295c349d4573acdc6c24

You're kidding, right?????

Your fucking leaders were telling us to go about our business. They VICIOUSLY ATTACKED Trumps travel bans. 

Only AFTER they FAILED so miserably in protecting their constituents did they actually take covid seriously. 

If democrats were in charge we could have millions more infected and hundreds of thousands more dead. 

Democrat blue counties 76% of ALL cases, 80% of ALL deaths. 

2 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

I feel a good shit brewing....

Careful your brains don't come out.....

How would we even know the difference? 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Your fucking leaders were telling us to go about our business. They VICIOUSLY ATTACKED Trumps travel bans. 

Only AFTER they FAILED so miserably in protecting their constituents did they actually take covid seriously. 

If democrats were in charge we could have millions more infected and hundreds of thousands more dead. 

It will go away one day,like a miracle.

It's just the flu.

It's a democratic hoax.

I'm not responsible.

Sound familiar?

All the dead are under trumps watch.

Plain and simple.

Trying to blame others for trumps ineptness is what he and your kind have been doing from the beginning.

It's the Chinese fault.

It's the WHO's fault.

It's the governors fault.

But the only ones who believe his crap are only hltrumps staunchest supporters.

Real republicans don't believe his shit anymore.

So deflect all yo want.

It won't help trump in the least.

55 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

It will go away one day,like a miracle.

It's just the flu.

It's a democratic hoax.

I'm not responsible.

Sound familiar?

All the dead are under trumps watch.

Plain and simple.

Trying to blame others for trumps ineptness is what he and your kind have been doing from the beginning.

It's the Chinese fault.

It's the WHO's fault.

It's the governors fault.

But the only ones who believe his crap are only hltrumps staunchest supporters.

Real republicans don't believe his shit anymore.

So deflect all yo want.

It won't help trump in the least.

Basically is the flu now that we have more accurate data.

Repeating the same lies isn’t going to make them come true, princess. 

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

No.

Your fucking leaders were telling us to go about our business.

Huh?  The ones who urged social distancing?  The one who *DID NOT* try to initially marginalize or underestimate the severity of the (global) pandemic?

They VICIOUSLY ATTACKED Trumps travel bans. 

Oddly enough, I was for a modest moratorium in global hot spots during peak pandemic.

So... there goes that ‘you only listen to your leaders’ nonsense.  

It was the high traffic/transient cities that urged the fed to step in.  Trump simply wanted the locales to handle it w/out fed interference.

It was trumps slow-footed efforts that helped contribute to the growth.

But if all you’re looking for is for me to bash democrats for their (pandemic) errors... all you have to do is ask.  Unlike trumpists, I don’t mind placing blame where it lies.

That’s just a bold claim that can’t be tested bcus dems weren’t in charge.  Nope.  The gov’t is dominated by republicans.  Repubs had a play book - left by the previous admin - which they ignored.  They ignored warnings from watchdogs/whistleblowers dating back to late December-early January.  They had a potus who questioned & pushed back against experts when they informed the potus/population.  They had a potus offering up bogus treatments/medications.  Had a potus who back-tracks his stances from day to day :  its the flu — its not like the flu.  “It’ll just go away”.  He referred to the pandemic as a new hoax by the democrats.

Of course you won’t see anything wrong in any of those points.  Bcus as a trumpists, you’re taught there is no faulting the dear leader.  A hallmark of trump is never to admit when you are wrong.  Bcus if he did, you’d have to quit your job to keep up.

The executive branch is responsible for acting in response to this sort of public safety threat.  And we're stuck with a criminal enterprise in the White House.  The first and only consideration on the part of Donald Trump in any situation is how it will affect his base.  He never does anything that he believes might threaten his standing with the base.  In this case what was needed was what was done by Merkel in Germany.  Immediately acting to acquire as many WHO approved test kits from wherever they were available, administering them, quarantining of positive cases, and tracing of who the patient had been in contact with. 

Why did Trump do basically nothing for two months?  Because the only available test kits were overseas, and he feared the base's reaction to massive spending overseas on test kits.  And he wanted the approval he knew he would get by announcing that he was only going to utilize good old American made test kits made by good old Americans.  "We will be utilizing test kits developed by the CDC, and made in this country."  The CDC test kits didn't work.  And for 70 days basically nothing was done outside of the country being told that he had everything under control and this would all go away with the onset of "warm weather."  So we have Germany with a transmission rate of 0.8 persons infected by each carrier, while we have a transmission rate over three times that number.  And we have Taiwan crowded with a population of 24 million, and total deaths of seven.  Seven fucking toral deaths.  A death rate per million population of 0.3.  While we have a death rate per million population of 312.

Travel ban my ass.  The China travel ban was a political act, pure and simple.  The deaths of 100,000 Americans so far are directly on the hands of Donald Trump.

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

The executive branch is responsible for acting in response to this sort of public safety threat.  And we're stuck with a criminal enterprise in the White House.  The first and only consideration on the part of Donald Trump in any situation is how it will affect his base.  He never does anything that he believes might threaten his stand in with the base.  In this case what was needed was what was done by Merkel in Germany.  Immediately acting to acquire as much WHO approved test kits, administering them, quarantining of positive cases, and tracing of who the patient had been in contact with.  Why did Trump do basically nothing for two months?  Because the only available test kits were overseas, and he feared the base's reaction to massive spending overseas on test kits.  And he wanted the approval he knew he would get by announcing that he was only going to utilize good old American made test kits made by good old Americans.  "We will be utilizing test kits developed by the CDC, and made in this country.  The CDC test kits didn't work.  And for 70 days basically nothing was done outside of the country being told that he had everything under control and this would all go away with the onset of "warm weather."  So we have Germany with a transmission rate of 0.8 persons infected by each carrier.  And we have Taiwan crowded with a population of 24 million, and total deaths of 7.  Seven fucking deaths.  A death rate per million population of 0.3.  While we have a death rate per million population of 312.

Travel ban my ass.  The China travel ban was a political act, pure and simple.  The deaths of 100,000 Americans so far are directly on the hands of Donald Trump.

Brainwashed NPC.

Wipe the drool off.

8 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Brainwashed NPC.

Wipe the drool 

Nazi pig.

Wipe your ass.

6 hours ago, slideman said:

No one is responding to you as you are an idiot

Man....that really gets under his skin lol.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Man....that really gets under his skin lol.

Me outwitting him incessantly gets under his. 

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Hmm... What would Freud say about this comment?

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You can't reason with rabid dogs, just put them down.

26 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Libs are into dongs, they see it everywhere.

34 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Just because I'm a male nurse doesn't automatically mean I'm GAY. 😠

11 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You can't reason with rabid dogs, just put them down.

Ya. I thought about responding and then thought, fuck it. His confirmation bias is so think, not worth the time.