Toldya

Trump is the most effeminate president of all time

https://www.lancastercourier.com/2020/05/25/naval-war-college-professor-trump-is-the-least-masculine-potus-in-modern-history/

In an op-ed he wrote for The Atlantic, Nichols notes that he’s confounded by why working-class white men support a president who acts not like a man, but a little boy:

“And yet, many of these same men expect none of those characteristics from Trump, who is a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard. Put another way, as a question I have asked many of the men I know: Is Trump a man your father and grandfather would have respected?”

Nichols also points out that he too doesn’t meet the stereotype of maleness that many men consider to be “macho” or “manly.” But neither does Trump:

“I am not particularly ‘manly.’ I wear Italian shoes with little buckles. I schedule my haircuts on Boston’s Newbury Street weeks in advance. My shower is full of soaps and shampoos claiming scents like ‘tobacco and caramel,’ and my shaving cream has bergamot in it, whatever that is. And I talk too much.

“As the writer Windsor Mann has noted, Trump behaves in ways that many working-class men would ridicule: ‘He wears bronzer, loves gold and gossip, is obsessed with his physical appearance, whines constantly, can’t control his emotions, watches daytime television, enjoys parades and interior decorating, and used to sell perfume.'”

When it comes to verifiable proof of Trump’s cowardice, Nichols points to the fact the the president has two phobias: Powerful men — i.e. Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom he cowers to — and strong, intelligent women such as Hillary Clinton and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi:

Trump never seems more fearful and insecure than when women question him. His anxiety at such moments—for example, when he calls on female reporters in the White House press room—is palpable.

Having laid out his premise with his examination of Trump, Nichols comes to a compelling conclusion: Trump’s lack of masculinity is caused by a lack of maturity: “He is not manly because he is not a man. He is a boy.”

Donald Trump is unmanly because he has never chosen to become a man. He has weathered few trials that create an adult of any kind. He is, instead, working-class America’s dysfunctional son, and his supporters, male and female alike, have become the worried parent explaining what a good boy he is to terrorized teachers even while he continues to set fires in the hallway right outside.”

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

I don't think you've ever understood anything in your entire life.

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I know it's hard to understand liking someone that actually loves my country as much as I do.

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Two Bit Hateful White Troll understands how to bore people. He hates everyone, he sure as hell does not love this country.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Two Bit Hateful White Troll understands how to bore people. He hates everyone, he sure as hell does not love this country.

Says the man that makes up hateful names about others'. I only hate stupid people like you DickHead!!!! And I truly love my country much more than a loser greaseball like you.

LMAO 

25 minutes ago, Toldya said:

In an op-ed he wrote for The Atlantic, Nichols notes that he’s confounded by why working-class white men support a president who acts not like a man, but a little boy:

https://www.lancastercourier.com/2020/05/25/naval-war-college-professor-trump-is-the-least-masculine-potus-in-modern-history/

Who would be so stupid as to cite a moonbat left arts magazine?

Never mind that anyone who knows what a man acts like knows that Trump is an Alpha Male.

And is an excellent example of manhood.

What freaking planet do liberals live on?🙄

13 minutes ago, RichClem said:

Never mind that anyone who knows what a man acts like knows that Trump is an Alpha Male.

The original article was written by a Naval Academy Professor.

Real men can control their emotions, and don't throw baby tantrums every day.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

16 minutes ago, RichClem said:

The original article was written by a Naval Academy Professor.

Real men can control their emotions, and don't throw baby tantrums every day.

The government is filled with corrupt Trump haters, so I discount his opinion completely.

Here are a couple hints. Trump beat the best Republican field in decades, then the heavy favorite to win the presidency.

He has been strong enough to withstand the most corrupt and strongest onslaught from corrupt Obama officials as has ever been seen in the history of the country.

And he's far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

So your perfessor is an imbecile or a corrupt hack.

Sure thing, princess.

900404d8cc009751fd236e1d1a4b17e8--news-o

Ha!

38 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I know it's hard to understand liking someone that actually loves my country as much as I do.

Then why did you vote Pootie's preference?

7 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Sure thing, princess.

Ha!

but Grifty actually DOES wear makeup and a girdle.

• Fuck you! 1

9 minutes ago, RichClem said:

The government is filled with corrupt Trump haters, so I discount his opinion completely.

Here are a couple hints. Trump beat the best Republican field in decades, then the heavy favorite to win the presidency.

He has been strong enough to withstand the most corrupt and strongest onslaught from corrupt Obama officials as has ever been seen in the history of the country.

but not a single one of your assertions is true..

5 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

but Grifty actually DOES wear makeup and a girdle.

Your boyfriend says it's his dick in your ass.

You must fight a lot.

Ha!

obama-judo-2.jpg

5 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

10 minutes ago, RichClem said:

but not a single one of your assertions is true..

Blah, blah, blah from the dweeb, as usual.

You know where my threads are.

But lack the courage to even enter them, except to write your usual blather.

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Your boyfriend says it's his dick in your ass.

You must fight a lot.

Ha!

obama-judo-2.jpg

You two share a lot of pillow talk?

Why am I so certain that you've been with a very small number of women, exclusive of commercial transactions...

3 minutes ago, RichClem said:

Blah, blah, blah from the dweeb, as usual.

You know where my threads are.

But lack the courage to even enter them, except to write your usual blather.

We don't have to go anywhere...

Who says Grifty is the "best president since Reagan"?

I see APSA rating another recent president as "greater than Reagan", but I've NEVER seen any credible panel suggest that Grifty is anything but abysmal...

What have you got?

9 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You two share a lot of pillow talk?

Why am I so certain that you've been with a very small number of women, exclusive of commercial transactions...

Faggots like you and imam barbie Davis-Soetoro are always certain... and invariably wrong.

That's why you march a lot.

41694404-1902811999741411-27710006332290

18 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Sure thing, princess.

Ha!

You need photoshopped garbage and ridicule.

All the professor needed was to point out the way Trump behaves.

Just now, Toldya said:

A picture is like a thousand words. And there's no limit to the photoshopped crap the left put up!

Just now, Toldya said:

Sure thing, princess.

Subversive Academic Communist Malcontent opinions are important.

prep-h-obama.jpg