Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Minneappolis Looting Thread

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Sir,

Did you know that @maineman and I have a running bet?      

$100.00.

I might lose.                Oh, well.

What was the prize........desired donation?   Green Peace.

I smiled.

I did not tell him that I was a member of Green Peace.    Galveston.     Southern Division.

Our motto, in Galveston, is simple.

 

"Save the whales...........but shoot the niggers".                          🤠...🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Insanity. This honors the dead man how exactly??

It doesn't.  Some are using Floyd's death as an accuse to loot.

 

Peaceful protesters are doing it the right way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Did you know that @maineman and I have a running bet?      

$100.00.

I might lose.                Oh, well.

What was the prize........desired donation?   Green Peace.

I smiled.

I did not tell him that I was a member of Green Peace.    Galveston.     Southern Division.

Our motto, in Galveston, is simple.

 

"Save the whales...........but shoot the niggers".                          🤠...🍺

What about the wet backs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What about the wet backs?

 

Simple.

One easy question.

Are they Christian?   Christians of all colors are welcomed into Texas.

The Latinos are like............Gringos.            They are full of fire.        And they seek peace upon the Earth.

WE..............can work things out.              😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Simple.

One easy question.

Are they Christian?   Christians of all colors are welcomed into Texas.

The Latinos are like............Gringos.            They are full of fire.        And they seek peace upon the Earth.

WE..............can work things out.              😇

Aren’t a majority of them Catholic?   Breed like fuckin rabbits literally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Aren’t a majority of them Catholic?   Breed like fuckin rabbits literally 

 

Yes.

"The meek........will inherit...............the Earth'.

                                                                                                 The Bible.

 

Why can't you change that stupid avatar?               

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

Yes.

"The meek........will inherit...............the Earth'.

                                                                                                 The Bible.

 

Why can't you change that stupid avatar?               

Cause i dont know how 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Cause i dont know how 

 

I will ask K-Dog.

But only with your permission.

'Freedom of Speech'............and  all that good stuff.

 

What image...........represents.........your true heart ?                        🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ghostofkf said:

Was that before or after they started grabbing big screens?

Them cops are terrible. So terrible they just let them burn down the police station without firing a shot.

Nice avatar.  Your hero is a drunk jew bashing schmuck.  Big surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Protesting? They're looting  and burning....you brain dead moron....go and join your people.

I've done my share of combat with the pigs, thank you very much...you incel fantasizing misogynist pig confederate.  Hey...how's about you pitch some more of that good old southern "lost cause" bullshit.  Or maybe you have a little integrity and you're willing to admit that all would be well with the world if along with getting your country back, you can get your niggers back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

I've done my share of combat with the pigs, thank you very much...you incel fantasizing misogynist pig confederate.  Hey...how's about you pitch some more of that good old southern "lost cause" bullshit.  Or maybe you have a little integrity and you're willing to admit that all would be well with the world if along with getting your country back, you can get your niggers back. 

the confederates were democrats...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

Some are using Floyd's death as an accuse to loot.

 

Floyd's "death", eh?  Isn't that fucking convenient.  Feel all better when you call it death?  Feel all better when you spew your "thoughts and prayers" bullshit after a classroom full of six year olds are shot to pieces like innocent villagers in My Lai?

 

Floyd was the victim of a torture murder.  Oh no...that's so unfair to the veteran police officer who was just doing his job.

 

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

 

Floyd's "death", eh?  Isn't that fucking convenient.  Feel all better when you call it death?  Feel all better when you spew your "thoughts and prayers" bullshit after a classroom full of six year olds are shot to pieces like innocent villagers in My Lai?

 

Floyd was the victim of a torture murder.  Oh no...that's so unfair to the veteran police officer who was just doing his job.

 

Fuck off.

Stop posting like an idiot.

 

Those cops abused and killed Floyd. At the very least they should be convicted of man slaughter.

 

Now shout up and put in a fresh tampon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

the confederates were democrats...

Yep.  Racist, southern white, treasonous scumbag confederates.

 

Meantime the orange shitgibbon is spewing fetid chunks from his festering piehole about "desecrating the memory of George Floyd."  Like he gives a shit about George Floyd, or any other black American, including the 25% of the 100,000 covid-19 deaths among black people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

Yep.  Racist, southern white, treasonous scumbag confederates.

Democrats... good to see you agree finally!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roadkill said:

Stop posting like an idiot.

 

Those cops abused and killed Floyd. At the very least they should be convicted of man slaughter.

 

Now shout up and put in a fresh tampon.

Man slaughter?  The pigs that stood around watching this murder should be charged for manslaughter.  The fat ass white supremacist pig who crushed Floyd's trachea should be charged with murder 1.  It's just too bad there's no specific charge for a torture/murder.  

 

If Gorge Floyd had been a white forgery suspect he would be alive today...and you white supremacist confederate assholes fucking know it.

 

And yes...I will shout up whenever the fuck I'm so inclined...dumbass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, johndnorth said:

All i know about it now is what i see on the news. It is all about drugs now. I was at Ft Bliss learning how to speak Vietnamese for a year. I arrived in Nov. 1968. The Air Defense school of the Army was at Bliss. The burn hospital for the Army was there and i think Bliss was the Hdqtrs. for the 4th Army. Bliss was big. Real big. Juarez seemed to be a whorehouse for the Army. There were hundreds of bars and clubs all staffed with Mexican whores. A Cuba Libra was 15 cents. You could get drunk for 2 bucks. Tacos were 10cents. VD abounded. A private at that time made about $90 a month. A soldier could have a lot of fun there and still have enough money left to last the rest of the month.

I've been around the world many times; but Panama was the cat's ass. Whatever you wanted. It was like a depraved Disney Land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Democrats... good to see you agree finally!!

 

I've never disagreed you stupid pig fucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

 

I've never disagreed you stupid pig fucker.

ok you sok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

ok you sok

Well all-righty then.  Now you're a documented lying-ass pig fucker.  And there's at least one member here who knows it for a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Well all-righty then.  Now you're a documented lying-ass pig fucker.  And there's at least one member here who knows it for a fact.

I know who you are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

I know who you are...

Or maybe it's lying-ass goat fucker, who can say?

 

You don't have a clue who I am.  But you're obviously having an exceedingly difficult time dealing with who I am, ducky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...