EltonJohnson

The Argument For The Electoral College

White males require special retarded person help. 

Black people don't.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Well, I know what you said and I know it was wrong.  I was trying to save you the embarrassment of 

your special wording to avoid the truth.  But then again, you are the one that REQUIRES special rules because you can't win otherwise. 

I was not wrong.  Electoral college votes are allocated by population of a state.  And I don't need special rules.  I follow the rules set up by the framers of the constitution and the STATES that signed it the Constitutional Convention.

Since you whine a lot I point you to the Article V.  All you need to know on how to create a movement for a convention to propose amendments to the consitution is right there.  Run along and put your money where your mouth is.  Talking a lot on an anonymous political forum will do nothing.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So now AA recipients are retarded. You ARE a racist.

I don't know. Is calling out this teacher & teachers like her, to the publics attention, racism? Debatable; but, well. Or is Affirmative Action simply blind to reality? I'm sure a lot of Ms. Williams students are headed to Johns Hopkins.

Ms. Williams: "Where this go?"

Child: "I colored that yesterday."

Ms. Williams: "It shouldn’t of got changed at all, that ain’t nothing to be proud of."

Ms. Williams clearly is barely literate, and should be in the first grade instead of teaching it. Gabe speaks better English than she does. In a country not sliding into degradation, a restraining order would keep her from coming within a hundred yards of a school.

Why do we permit this sort of thing? Ms. Williams is black. The story carefully doesn’t say so, but it doesn’t have to. Only the black uneducated speak as she does.

White males require special retarded person help. 

Black people don't.  

Affirmative action was developed to help blacks. You said AA was help for white males. You're a racist and an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SixShooter said:

Affirmative action was developed to help blacks. You said AA was help for white males. You're a racist and an idiot.

Winner-Winner-Chicken-Dinner!

8 minutes ago, Huey said:

I was not wrong.  Electoral college votes are allocated by population of a state.  And I don't need special rules.  I follow the rules set up by the framers of the constitution and the STATES that signed it the Constitutional Convention.

Since you whine a lot I point you to the Article V.  All you need to know on how to create a movement for a convention to propose amendments to the consitution is right there.  Run along and put your money where your mouth is.  Talking a lot on an anonymous political forum will do nothing.

Yes, you need special rules.  Normal rules are one man, one vote and majority rules.

YOU can't win with those unbiased rules.  YOU require rules that give special weight to the GOP.

I think we know who is whining.  

11 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, I know what you said and I know it was wrong.  I was trying to save you the embarrassment of 

your special wording to avoid the truth.  But then again, you are the one that REQUIRES special rules because you can't win otherwise. 

Hey Scout, no EC in Argentina; so ya best get started; it's a long walk. The Electoral Collège applies to anyone who wins the presidential election. Popular vote or not, as long as the EC cards are dealt in their favor.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yes, you need special rules.  Normal rules are one man, one vote and majority rules.

YOU can't win with those unbiased rules.  YOU require rules that give special weight to the GOP.

We are not a democracy.  We are a Republic of 50 individual States using democratic principles.  Not a pure democracy.  That occurs at your state and local level. 

In the electoral college, if Trump got 50.0000001% of the votes and the other candidate got 49.9999999%,

the EC would FALSELY turn the 50.0000001% into 100% of the vote and give all the UNEQUALLY WEIGHTED

EC votes to Trump, ignoring the will of the other 49.9999999% - giving their votes ZERO weight in determining the winner

of the election.

As you can see, a candidate is a BIG LOSER if they can only win with inflated votes like this and not really win at all. 

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Hey Scout, no EC in Argentina;

Who cares what is in Argentina?

2 minutes ago, Huey said:

We are not a democracy.  We are a Republic of 50 individual States using democratic principles.  Not a pure democracy.  That occurs at your state and local level. 

Republic has NOTHING to do with the EC, you dumbfuck.

9 minutes ago, Scout said:

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

Republic has NOTHING to do with the EC, you dumbfuck.

Temper temper.  That comment means you have no clue why the EC was adopted or what this nation is all about.  

LMAO!  And it calls me a dumbfuck.  Too funny. 

If the election results were reversed & Hillary won, we wouldn't have heard a peep from Liberals. But Trump won, and the gnashing of teeth began. 

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

If the election results were reversed & Hillary won, we wouldn't have heard a peep from Liberals. But Trump won, and the gnashing of teeth began. 

I would have protested.  I believe in one man, one vote.  

The EC makes us a weaker nation.

Anyway, all moot, since Trump won. Maybe Joe ( Merlin ) Biden

Merlin

will scoop the next election. But if he does become president; he will have to step lightly. When he was vice president he could bump into things will little notice; not so when you hit the big time. Remember Joe, the fly is in the front.

I would have protested.  I believe in one man, one vote.  

The EC makes us a weaker nation.

No hard nosed Liberal would have croaked out a single protest. But they would have rubbed in Trump's loss.

7 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Anyway, all moot, since Trump won. Maybe Joe ( Merlin ) Biden

Merlin

will scoop the next election. But if he does become president; he will have to step lightly. When he was vice president he could bump into things will little notice; not so when you hit the big time. Remember Joe, the fly is in the front.

Trump "won" a race of 538 FIXED votes - the 'special' vote for white retards who can't win on their own.

He LOST a race of 125 million UNFIXED votes

7 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

No hard nosed Liberal would have croaked out a single protest. But they would have rubbed in Trump's loss.

The liberals favor elimination of the EC.  So, seems you are wrong yet again.  

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

Trump "won" a race of 538 FIXED votes - the 'special' vote for white retards who can't win on their own.

He LOST a race of 125 million UNFIXED votes

Sounds like you are saying it was unethical - immoral; and that more or less points to cheating. No one likes a cheat.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

Sounds like you are saying it was unethical - immoral; and that more or less points to cheating. No one likes a cheat.

IN OTHER NEWS: 

Obama's Signature Move: Unsealing Private Records

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2012/08/...

Obama became a U.S. senator only by virtue of David Axelrod's former employer, the Chicago Tribune, ripping open the sealed divorce records of Obama's two principal opponents

8 minutes ago, Scout said:

The liberals favor elimination of the EC.  So, seems you are wrong yet again.  

Well I know they favor it now. Heh.

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Well I know they favor it now. Heh.

Eliminating the EV has surfaced many times; but it's surfaced with a vengeance since Trump won. Thank God, common sense has prevailed.

Enough of this; let's talk about Biden's incontinence & Pelosi's face plastering. That woman sure do like to chalk up. Never mind, I'll do a new thread. A new banner headline always attracts attention. Oh Yeah, Trump won.

18 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

In the electoral college, if Trump got 50.0000001% of the votes and the other candidate got 49.9999999%,

the EC would FALSELY turn the 50.0000001% into 100% of the vote and give all the UNEQUALLY WEIGHTED

EC votes to Trump, ignoring the will of the other 49.9999999% - giving their votes ZERO weight in determining the winner

of the election.

As you can see, a candidate is a BIG LOSER if they can only win with inflated votes like this and not really win at all.

of the election.

that is not how it works you uneducated liberal retard.