Jump to content
Pastafarian

Ben Shapiro and the Republican Party get their [butts] handed to them.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

--

Yup, Republicans had to hear that. Cherry-picking information or misrepresenting studies isn't just them, but they're definitely worse for it. But Ben Shapiro is pretty much a fundamentalist when it comes to his God the free market. And while I agree with him that government programs are an economic black hole, generally speaking, and don't address the fundamental problems that create poverty in the first place, if the government caused the economic depression, the tax revenue BETTER be going to citizens rather than corporations.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I guess cursing is allowed in thread titles now. Lib mods must not care. 

You're GODDAM right it is! FREE SPEECH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

 

This young guy is clueless.
 

Shapiro is correct that FDR's policies drove the country back into the Great Depression and kept it there.

 

Almost all his policies were economically destructive.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Ben Shapiro and the Republican Party get their [butts] handed to them.

If you can't even figure out how to write a few sentences about it, then your claim is absolutely false. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Skans said:

If you can't even figure out how to write a few sentences about it, then your claim is absolutely false. 

Thinking Outside the Classroom: Why are no two snowflakes alike ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

 

What a idiot, he blasts Shapiro without doing it face to face, there is no doubt Shapiro would destroy this lying and misinformation retard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

Thinking Outside the Classroom: Why are no two snowflakes alike ...

Hmm. I’m not a snowflake 

I was only pointing out the changes. I don’t give a shit 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I guess cursing is allowed in thread titles now. Lib mods must not care. 

It’s changed and I apologized. 
 

Is ass really a curse word?  


What if I was referring to a jackass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 123urout said:

What a idiot, he blasts Shapiro without doing it face to face, there is no doubt Shapiro would destroy this lying and misinformation retard.

Lol. 
 

He never blasted Shapiro and even said nice things about him. He disagreed with him. 
 

Ya gotta take the hate blinders off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RichClem said:

 

This young guy is clueless.
 

Shapiro is correct that FDR's policies drove the country back into the Great Depression and kept it there.

 

Almost all his policies were economically destructive.

 

Only one aspect of it did. 
 

Mo they weren’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hmm. I’m not a snowflake 

I was only pointing out the changes. I don’t give a shit 

 

Yes, you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

  

6 hours ago, RichClem said:

 

This young guy is clueless.
 

Shapiro is correct that FDR's policies drove the country back into the Great Depression and kept it there.

 

Almost all his policies were economically destructive.

 

 

Only one aspect of it did. 

Mo they weren’t. 

 

If the very first thing out of his mouth is stupidly and utterly wrong, I won't waste my time watching more liberal idiocy.

 

Yes, huge tax hikes and vast regulation of the market are economically destructive.

 

If you don't know that, you shouldn't be expressing any opinion about economic issues.

 

Go read Amity Schlaes, perhaps the most authoritative author on the failure of the New Deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • Test


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...