Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

The democRATS great white hope …

https://neonnettle.com/news/11437-joe-biden-vows-he-s-going-to-beat-joe-biden-watch

Joe Biden, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee, has promised his voters that he is "going to beat Joe Biden" in the November election.

The former vice president made the bizarre gaffe during an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Friday.

During the segment, Biden was asked to speak directly Democrats aligned with the progressive agendas of Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

He wasted no time in pledging to defeat himself before laying out several areas of his policies.

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years,” Biden said.

“And that I’m going to beat Joe Biden," he declared, completely unchecked by host Joe Kernen.

Fake news?

No … here’s the video …

See you in November, snowflakes.  :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

https://neonnettle.com/news/11437-joe-biden-vows-he-s-going-to-beat-joe-biden-watch

Fake news?

No … here’s the video …

See you in November, snowflakes.  :lol:

+100.

Funny. Funny !!

That is how you win in a court of law.

Straight to the point.

You and Hannity win this debate, cowboy.                                     😊...🥃

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

• By Imgreatagain

Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• By deezer shoove

grgle

• By rippy38

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• By impartialobserver

What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• By Duck615

Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• By kfools

Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• By Imgreatagain

Mine too. 

• By Imgreatagain

I thought it was my location.. 

• By kfools

Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• By Duck615

OK thanks

• Test

• By Blue Devil

Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom