Pastafarian

Great argument against the electoral college.

Just now, Ghostofkf said:

How would a liberal know that?

There is no such thing as fiscal responsibility at the level of government if all "dollars" are borrowed into existence, since the removal of every dollar would never pay the debt, as the interest would still be due the private bankers unlawfully issuing our currency.

Just now, Cannonpointer said:

There is no such thing as fiscal responsibility at the level of government if all "dollars" are borrowed into existence, since the removal of every dollar would never pay the debt, as the interest would still be due the private bankers unlawfully issuing our currency.

Zeitgeist was a good movie.

Pack of lies...but good.

1 minute ago, Ghostofkf said:

I can count to 10.

You should never have admitted that - he'll have a hunndred more questions, all of which will be intended to demand you source and argue his theses (which amount to feces).

2 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

You should never have admitted that - he'll have a hunndred more questions, all of which will be intended to demand you source and argue his theses (which amount to feces).

Margarine hat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghostofkf said:

Pack of lies...but good.

Haven't seen it, would never accept your opinion of it.

Not relevant to my post. You have already admitted - otherwhere, under another screen name - that the fed is a privately owned banking system and not a part of government. Of course, if you DID decide to lie about what you've said in the past, it wouldn't constitute e a first, now would it...

6 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

Pack of lies...but good.

Sorry - thought I was responding to gilligan's buddy, the skipper -lol

I stand by the fed is a private bank - I retreat on the claim that you have already admitted this fact otherwhere.

Haven't seen it, would never accept your opinion of it.

That seems fair. He doesn't like Jews. Never says he hates um.....but I get the feeling he's no fan.

Not relevant to my post. You have already admitted - otherwhere, under another screen name - that the fed is a privately owned banking system and not a part of government.

That's true. Fiat currency freed the world though.

Of course, if you DID decide to lie about what you've said in the past, it wouldn't constitute e a first, now would it...

I feel like it would.

12 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

I can count to 10.

That's not gonna get it done...

But it doesn't matter, I've seen this one before, too...

I go through a rigorous and detailed quantitative analysis, complete with references to primary sources, utterly eviscersting another of your Articles of Faith....after which you either

Claim I haven't answered

Assert you never understood the question 

Or

Bleat "The president proposes and the congress disposes."

Obliging me now to field dress that piece of shit..

Not my first rodeo, dog.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

That's not gonna get it done...

But it doesn't matter, I've seen this one before, too...

I go through a rigorous and detailed quantitative analysis, complete with references to primary sources, utterly eviscersting another of your Articles of Faith....after which you either

Already figured the whole conversation out before we had it.

Claim I haven't answered

I think this is likely.

Assert you never understood the question 

Also possible.

Or

Bleat "The president proposes and the congress disposes."

Obliging me now to field dress that piece of shit..

Not my first rodeo, dog.

Wrong animal for a rodeo.

7 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

Already figured the whole conversation out before we had it.

I think this is likely.

Also possible.

Wrong animal for a rodeo.

But I nailed the script, right?

That's true. Fiat currency freed the world though.

Hitler did fiat, arguably - and germany went from barefoot and impoverished to a world superpower overnight.

But THE GERMAN PEOPLE owned the fiat - it was issued in THEIR name and by their authority - it was THEIRS, not borrowed in their name, putting htem into debt slavery. That is why that nation had to be destroyed, and it is why hitler had to be demonized beyond dante's version of satan, lest he be studied and emulated.

Your response addresses ONLY the argument against metal - a distraction , - and tries to sneak past the REAL argument, which is public ownership of the authority to issue a nation's currency.

4 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Hitler did fiat, arguably - and germany went from barefoot and impoverished to a world superpower overnight.

I feel like Hitler found some 🧀🍰 gold somewhere.

But THE GERMAN PEOPLE owned the fiat - it was issued in THEIR name and by their authority - it was THEIRS, not borrowed in their name, putting htem into debt slavery. That is why that nation had to be destroyed, and it is why hitler had to be demonized beyond dante's version of satan, lest he be studied and emulated.

I've heard this. Personally I think it's because the league of Zion really really fucking hated Germans. 

Your response addresses ONLY the argument against metal a distraction , - and tries to sneak past the REAL argument, which is public ownership of the authority to issue a nation's currency.

That's the job of Congress.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

I have..

Trust me.

Well you are likely right.

If it's gonna be a "Do you agree this is a hat"

And I say yes

Then I say "Do you agree this is a chair"

And you say "Margarine hat"

Then I feel like you probably called it correctly.

Well you are likely right.

If it's gonna be a "Do you agree this is a hat"

And I say yes

Then I say "Do you agree this is a chair"

And you say "Margarine hat"

Then I feel like you probably called it correctly.

You don't need to do that...

See if you can figure out what this is telling you, paying particular attention to the red areas

6a00e551f08003883401b7c8aef9e5970b-pi

27 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

I feel like Hitler found some 🧀🍰 gold somewhere.

You wanna plant your flag there, you gotta stand your ground when liberals start talking about taxing the rich. Not so much as a "thumbs up" or a greenie to the immediately forthcoming counter argument that did we divest the rich of all their pearls, we would not put a visible dent in the public debt - an argument on standby with all the useful idiots and willing stooges of the illuminated ones.

Hitler didn't scavenge to build a super power. The scavenging was incidental and irrelevant to the transformation of the reich.

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

@kfools

Just so you know...

You are watching Dwarf weaponize the rules...all to avoid honoring A SECOND pledge...

Cut the crap.  Remember, when you break The  rules it is always Someone else’s fault.  I want the post removed.

6 hours ago, Cannonpointer said:

Which begs the question, why jump ignorantly onto the butt hurt train?

In my estimation, anyone posting on these boards should be sophisticated enough to understand that there is a fuck of a lot more to the genius of the electoral college than what the butt hurt your sophomoric copy-paste would indicate - and a lot LESS to the value of pure democracy than is implicit the said article's tone.

But for the electoral college - for one example, - candidates would tailor their campaigns, their messaging, and their agendas to the interests of a half dozen metropolitan areas, creating a class division enforced by geography. That's ONE of the excellent reasons to keep the electoral college.. Your copy paste is directed at LCD loinfos - which exist in equal measure on both sides of the (mostly artificial) left right divide.

I like to hear and read differing opinions. 

I ain’t stuck on one side of any issue. 

9 hours ago, IkeBana said:

I don't believe it requires a compact amongst the states.  All it requires is enough individual states to adopt this methodology for establishing it's delegation to the electoral college.  If Illinois wants to pick it's electors using this method, Illinois or any other state can.  As far as I can tell the US Congress has nothing to say about it.

https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/written-explanation

Read you own link, moron!

The very first line:

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

LBJ CYNICALLY DROVE ALL NEGROES ONTO THE WELFARE PLANTATION IN THE TROJAN HORSE OF CIVIL RIGHTS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SOULS AND VOTES!

First truth you've posted since violating this friendly meadow with your AssholeSlime.

6 hours ago, Ghostofkf said:

It's to bad really. I always feel like we're so close

Then you go all Brown University on me.

That's funny. Why you love this guy, besides "views".....

6 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

The president proposes and the congress disposes."

This is bass-ackwards;

Congress writes and passes laws: its function is LEGISLATIVE

The President enforces the laws that Congress passes: his function is EXECUTIVE.