Pastafarian

Great argument against the electoral college.

10 minutes ago, Huey said:

You know who I am, where I live,  and who I am.  You wanna test that manly virtue shit come get me keyboard warrior.

why are you still here purveyor of personal info?

How would I know any of these things?

And I'm here because I have a right to be, you don't...

So get lost.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

How would I know any of these things?

And I'm here because I have a right to be, you don't...

So get lost.

Pussy

6 minutes ago, Huey said:

No one said you could post it here.

I didn't post it here, idiot.

And I am exceptionally confident that that assertion will not survive an examination of the evidence..

9 minutes ago, Huey said:

await the mods decision.  Again, I did ask you be banned.  But if you don’t ask to have that post deleted, publicly on the forum, I will.

How sporting of you..

I bet they're pissing themselves laughing...I know I am, Nicklebag of Pigshit..

12 minutes ago, Huey said:

You broke the rules and should suffer the consequences.  As you have in the past.Does this forum want a lowlife who releases personal info on the forum opening them up to lawsuits?

Good luck with that...

I didn't post it here, idiot.

And I am exceptionally confident that that assertion will not survive an examination of the evidence..

How sporting of you..

I bet they're pissing themselves laughing...I know I am, Nicklebag of Pigshit..

Good luck with that...

Yeah, you did.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Pastafarian said:

I saw this awhile back and it popped up on YouTube again. 

And then this guy adds is how BS. It wasn't all about slavery. There were two sides to this issue. One thought the people should decide because congress would basically elected insiders. The other side didn't want the common person way out in the middle of nowhere with no knowledge of anything deciding who our president would be. These people believed they should continue to followed the initial election of George Washington to be the president of the continental congress by the delegates. 

The three fifths compromise was just part of this issue but being that this guy is a leftist, he makes that the complete focus. So it would be a great argument, if it was completely true.

What the guy on Fox said was also true. One of the arguments those not in favor of a direct election of the president was that it would coalesse voting power in just a few ares in a few states. 

20 minutes ago, Huey said:

Yeah, you did.

Fuck you and your lies...I've responded..

Now you should get the fuck out of here until the mods decide.

44 minutes ago, Huey said:

I have reported a post by IcebergSlim for posting a link to this forum containing personal info that has identifying info.  If you need it I will pm you the actual info.  I am not asking him to be banned but he does have a history of doing this.  I am asking that the post be deleted.  And maybe a trip to hell.  

I saw the report man. I'm out of that business.

Won't even be posting with the admin handle anymore soon.

The mods will vet the report. They always do.

21 minutes ago, Huey said:

Yeah, you did.

The Cowardice of Dwarf...

After challenging me, repeatedly, to post evidence HERE, that he made reference to his physical condition before I started calling him Stroky, Stroky reported me to the mods for posting a link consistent with his demand..

Fucking unreal

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

Oh look. The loser is still here. Just as I suspected.

Listen dipshit, life is beautiful.  Why dont you get out and consume some of it? This site is not life. Its your life, but it isnt life. 

45 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Across the fucking horizon, down the pike and all the way to the state line..

It is LITERALLY  the only thing Deplorables can tell you about Johnson...

AND EVERY FUCKING ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET KEEPS THAT VERY PASSAGE AT HAND AS DISPOSITIVE EVIDENCE THAT LBJ HATED NEGROES.

It's not even an argument.

It's pretty damning.

What do you require to think he didn't care for blacks. Do you think Trump hates blacks? He's never said anything as bad as this.

After challenging me, repeatedly, to post evidence HERE, that he made reference to his physical condition before I started calling him Stroky, Stroky reported me to the mods for posting a link consistent with his demand..

Fucking unreal

No one said to post personal IDENTIFYING  INFO which you have a habit of doing.

after you said you never do such a thing.  Fucking liar,

I never did that to you, snowflake: 

Fucking unreal

Wait...whats this? Are you accusing someone of debating dishonestly?  Well...i dont know if you are right or not, but i do appreciate the fact that you now are experiencing the same frustration when you lie and debate dishonestly with us. What comes around, goes around. Enjoy it pig! 

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

the bottom line..

Huey claimed to have made reference to his condition before I dubbed him Stroky...it informed an entire campaign of lies about how I tease info out of people to use against them..

He gave me strict conditions including finding it and posting it before 7:30 am..

I found it, posted the link as evidence, included none of the sensitive text..

And instead of acknowledging defeat, he reports me...for linking to him posting information about his condition - as he demanded.

No....for reals.

In other breaking news, the electoral college is still in place.

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

It's pretty damning.

What do you require to think he didn't care for blacks. Do you think Trump hates blacks? He's never said anything as bad as this.

someone might look at how he shepherded the policy aspirations of JFK through congress..

7 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Did you or did you not, without permission, post a link that comtains a link to personal info?  After you claimed you don’t do that?

Careful how you answer pussy.  Remember, I am not asking you be banned. I am asking the post he deleted.  And since you deny what you did maybe a trip to hell.

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Wait...whats this? Are you accusing someone of debating dishonestly?  Well...i dont know if you are right or not, but i do appreciate the fact that you now are experiencing the same frustration when you lie and debate dishonestly with us. What comes around, goes around. Enjoy it pig! 

He posted personal and indentifying info.

the bottom line..

Huey claimed to have made reference to his condition before I dubbed him Stroky...it informed an entire campaign of lies about how I tease info out of people to use against them..

He gave me strict conditions including finding it and posting it before 7:30 am..

I found it, posted the link as evidence, included none of the sensitive text..

And instead of acknowledging defeat, he reports me...for linking to him posting information about his condition - as he demanded.

No....for reals.

For reals..

I don't give a flying fuck about it.

I'm not a referee anymore. That's what I pay the referees the big bucks for.

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

the difference being that I have posts, not hysterical narrative, as evidence. 

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Cool. All I want is the post removed.

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

someone might look at how he shepherded the policy aspirations of JFK through congress..

Do you think a person can be racist and still help blacks for political purposes?

5 minutes ago, Huey said:

Did you or did you not, without permission, post a link that comtains a link to personal info?  After you claimed you don’t do that?

Careful how you answer pussy.  Remember, I am not asking you be banned. I am asking the post he deleted.  And since you deny what you did maybe a trip to hell.

I can show a series of posts wherein you DEMANDED I do so..

If you didn't want the evidence, why demand it?

11 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Hopefully by my my compassion you won’t be banned.  Kicking your ass daily is great.

and you can never, ever again claim you don’t post personal info.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Do you think a person can be racist and still help blacks for political purposes?

I think a person can be a product of his environment and times..

This isn't like Grifty stiffing illegal polish labor and then yammering about a Wall.

I can show a series of posts wherein you DEMANDED I do so..

If you didn't want the evidence, why demand it?

You can not find a post where I asked you to post personal indentifying info.

Keep it up and not only will I ask that post to be deleted but I will insist the rules be followed and you are once again be perma banned for releasing personal info.

or, you can request the post be deleted.