Pastafarian

Great argument against the electoral college.

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

That's not for you to call..

I am, in fact, more Republican than you, and can quickly demonstrate it.

Yes, you are.  A very rich, protector of Wall Street republican.

i am a true liberal.

12 minutes ago, Huey said:

Your post of proof may not be here much longer.  Posting RESL personal info OF OTHERS IS A NO NO.

12 minutes ago, Huey said:

Posting RESL personal info OF OTHERS IS A NO NO.

So, to recap...

The evidence YOU demanded, by 7:30 am, involved a post YOU made on .net wherein YOU used a pic of YOUR license which YOU had doctored to EXCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION..

By posting this EVIDENCE YOU DEMANDED you are now weaseling out of your sabbatical in the grounds that I posted PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU BLOCKED IN THE PIC..

Is this correct?

19 minutes ago, Huey said:

Yes, you are.  A very rich, protector of Wall Street republican.

i am a true liberal.

I can disprove that just as easily..

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

So, to recap...

The evidence YOU demanded, by 7:30 am, involved a post YOU made on .net wherein YOU used a pic of YOUR license which YOU had doctored to EXCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION..

By posting this EVIDENCE YOU DEMANDED you are now weaseling out of your sabbatical in the grounds that I posted PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU BLOCKED IN THE PIC..

Is this correct?

The books out on whether that post will be here in the next few days.posting links to personal info that is not posted to this forum nor do you have permission to post is a no no.

who said you could link to my pic?  Remember, you also said you NEVER post personal info.

that was a lie.  You might want to start looking for proof.  

38 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Wrong...

I'm a republican in exile since 1980..

Clinton and Obama were the best since Johnson, who did all of JFKs heavy lifting.

He didn't care for them black much though.

Or vietnamese.

I can disprove that just as easily..

And I can prove otherwise without linking to personal info.

you are  saying you lied all these years?

2 minutes ago, Huey said:

The books out on whether that post will be here in the next few days.posting links to personal info that is not posted to this forum nor do you have permission to post is a no no.

who said you could link to my pic?  Remember, you also said you NEVER post personal info.

One last thing.  You have the choice of asking the mods to remove that post with a no harm no foul repercussions or I will ask to have it removed and you will face the wrath of the consequences.  There is identifying info at the link.

your call “Mr I never post personal info”.

what say you?  

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

He didn't care for them black much though.

Or vietnamese.

Disagree with the first part.

On the second he was handed a shit sandwich..

Disagree with the first part.

On the second he was handed a shit sandwich..

You disagree with the first part?

14 minutes ago, Huey said:

huey,

Not that you will appreciate it, but you just threw yourself under the bus...again.

But I urge you to press your case...I'll answer to an appropriate authority, not a Zerocred sniveling illiterate coward..

Until I'm obliged to, you may not unilaterally "vacate" the conditions you demanded.

So get lost.

That's what I said..

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. [Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957]
Lyndon B. Johnson

3 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Still can't answer how a team wins the World Series.  Sad.  It's not a trick question by the way.  All it does is prove that runs don't matter.

I was the one who schooled YOU on that. AND it was I who taught YOU that runs (votes) don't matter in the WS, since it is GAMES (EC) that determine the winner.

huey,

Not that you will appreciate it, but you just threw yourself under the bus...again.

But I urge you to press your case...I'll answer to an appropriate authority, not a Zerocred sniveling illiterate coward..

Until I'm obliged to, you may not unilaterally "vacate" the conditions you demanded.

So get lost.

I did not post identifying personal info.  YOU did.

And I have pressed the case.  It has been reported as posting identifying personal info that has not been posted here nor was permission granted to do so.

Remember, you said you would never do that.  Yet ad I said, you would.

plead your case to the mods son.  

Tell you what.  You ask to remove that post and all is forgiven.  I like having you around.

Press the matter and all bets are off.  

3 minutes ago, kfools said:
These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. [Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957]
Lyndon B. Johnson

I have reported a post by IcebergSlim for posting a link to this forum containing personal info that has identifying info.  If you need it I will pm you the actual info.  I am not asking him to be banned but he does have a history of doing this.  I am asking that the post be deleted.  And maybe a trip to hell.  

7 minutes ago, kfools said:
Lyndon B. Johnson

Across the fucking horizon, down the pike and all the way to the state line..

It is LITERALLY  the only thing Deplorables can tell you about Johnson...

AND EVERY FUCKING ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET KEEPS THAT VERY PASSAGE AT HAND AS DISPOSITIVE EVIDENCE THAT LBJ HATED NEGROES.

It's not even an argument..

9 minutes ago, Huey said:

And I have pressed the case.  It has been reported as posting identifying personal info that has not been posted here nor was permission granted to do so.

Tell you what.  You ask to remove that post and all is forgiven.  I like having you around.

no...I could remove the link, as the post contains no personal information, and I have a redundant one, leaving you stuck in your box..

But I'll let you take this case to the mods..

Meanwhile, if you don't believe the "underwear pic" is me, why ask my permission to link to it?

Fucking nointegrity brick.

8 minutes ago, Huey said:

I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about this...

TAKE THIS TO THE MODS, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE PIECE OF ZEROINTEGRITY SHIT!

no...I could remove the link, as the post contains no personal information, and I have a redundant one, leaving you stuck in your box..

But I'll let you take this case to the mods..

Meanwhile, if you don't believe the "underwear pic" is me, why ask my permission to link to it?

Fucking nointegrity brick.

Actually, the post does.  It contains a link to not only personal info, but IDENTIFYING PERSONAL INFO.  

I told the mods I would elaborate thru a PM AND I would not like to see you banned but a trip to hell would be good.

I was right.  You do deal in personal info, license plate boy.

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about this...

TAKE THIS TO THE MODS, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE PIECE OF ZEROINTEGRITY SHIT!

I did purveyor of personal info.  I was correct when I posted that here.

we will know soon dickhead.

meltdown you low live, meltdown.

lmao!

BV says he never deals in personal info.  He lied.  

You know exactly where I am keyboard warrior.

1 minute ago, Huey said:

Actually, the post does.  It contains a link to not only personal info, but IDENTIFYING PERSONAL INFO.  

I told the mods I would elaborate thru a PM AND I would not like to see you banned but a trip to hell would be good.

I was right.  You do deal in personal info, license plate boy.

No, I don't...

But should the crude version of your argument carry, consider this...your pal Crimson posted the link to the thread - without seeking my permission.....

I have several of your posts CHALLENGING me to post particular evidence....

You're absolutely lacking in manly virtues AND a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Huey said:

I did purveyor of personal info.  I was correct when I posted that here.

we will know soon dickhead.

meltdown you low live, meltdown.

lmao!

BV says he never deals in personal info.  He lied.  

You know exactly where I am keyboard warrior.

If you left personal info IN YOUR OWN POST, I can't be faulted for posting personal info - only for posting evidence YOU demanded repeatedly...

But I very much look forward to hearing you argue this case..;

No, I don't...

But should the crude version of your argument carry, consider this...your pal Crimson posted the link to the thread - without seeking my permission.....

I have several of your posts CHALLENGING me to post particular evidence....

You're absolutely lacking in manly virtues AND a fucking idiot.

You know who I am, where I live,  and who I am.  You wanna test that manly virtue shit come get me keyboard warrior.

why are you still here purveyor of personal info?

If you left personal info IN YOUR OWN POST, I can't be faulted for posting personal info - only for posting evidence YOU demanded repeatedly...

I did not give you permission to post personal info that could identify me.  I never did that to you.

And you have a history of doing so.  You lied.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

No one said you could post it here.  You are not a smart man.

i await the mods decision.  Again, I did ask you be banned.  But if you don’t ask to have that post deleted, publicly on the forum, I will.

You broke the rules and should suffer the consequences.  As you have in the past.Does this forum want a lowlife who releases personal info on the forum opening them up to lawsuits?

im out, lowlife.