Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kfools

eltonjohnson

Recommended Posts

@EltonJohnson

 

Trumpbegonesoon requested I remove him to honor a bet with you.

 

I would just as soon not do this as he is a good poster.

 

Can you cut him a break and consider the debt paid with intent instead of deed. 

 

He did NOT ask me to interject by the way.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kfools said:

@EltonJohnson

 

Trumpbegonesoon requested I remove him to honor a bet with you.

 

I would just as soon not do this as he is a good poster.

 

Can you cut him a break and consider the debt paid with intent instead of deed. 

 

He did NOT ask me to interject by the way.

 

So you started a thread about this? Which one of these needs the what for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

So you started a thread about this? Which one of these needs the what for?

Calm down teacher... get back to politics will ya?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

So you started a thread about this? Which one of these needs the what for?

Both of um. The damned fools made a leavers bet and on them Trumpbegone is actually gonna honor it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Calm down teacher... get back to politics will ya?

 

I know, I'm sorry. It's killing me of late. It's all about the yellow menace Satan bug. My wheel house has always been everything but then I been here cents 2007 and I've covered everything. Took me 13 years. Cept for the next nuance I'm done. At least on all the major issues I'm fu(kin done. I'm well on record that I don't want to go over this crap again. I've been here 13 years,  I've been very busy about everything. Hands down, I win all things political. Kinda spinning my wheels here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teacher said:

 

I know, I'm sorry. It's killing me of late. It's all about the yellow menace Satan bug. My wheel house has always been everything but then I been here cents 2007 and I've covered everything. Took me 13 years. Cept for the next nuance I'm done. At least on all the major issues I'm fu(kin done. I'm well on record that I don't want to go over this crap again. I've been here 13 years,  I've been very busy about everything. Hands down, I win all things political. Kinda spinning my wheels here.

Get back in the trenches, they aren't like they were. Stay current. Politics is fluid, you gotta go with the flow.

 

Read, post, read more, post more

 

Get back on that horse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

Both of um. 

 

Okay. Why can't you do it? Is there some text you can't read? Is there some software that precludes you from replying to their text?

 

We here at NHB have every thing. Nothing is hidden. This NHB is just so fu(kin golden. I have my spot, ya'll have your spot, I keep saying this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Get back in the trenches, they aren't like they were. Stay current. Politics is fluid, you gotta go with the flow.

 

Read, post, read more, post more

 

Get back on that horse!

 

Well, I just got told to stop bemoaning my poor self, suck it up and continue on.

 

That is the worst azz whupin I've ever taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teacher said:

 

Well, I just got told to stop bemoaning my poor self, suck it up and continue on.

 

That is the worst azz whupin I've ever taken.

Who told you that?

 

Just get off your bemoaning ass and and go you old fuck. You're the warden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

@EltonJohnson

 

Trumpbegonesoon requested I remove him to honor a bet with you.

 

I would just as soon not do this as he is a good poster.

 

Can you cut him a break and consider the debt paid with intent instead of deed. 

 

He did NOT ask me to interject by the way.

 

 

kfools, this is your site, I do not want to see any poster gone.   Please do not remove him.  Can he come back as “TrumpBReelectedSoon”?

 

@TrumpBGoneSoon  , what do you think?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghostofkf said:

Both of um. The damned fools made a leavers bet and on them Trumpbegone is actually gonna honor it!

 

Yes, impressive.   Most impressive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Who told you that?

 

You did. Turns out I've two(2) things of late that Jacks me up.

 

The other one is horrible. It's every thing I've always said.

 

Quote

Just get off your bemoaning ass and go you old fuck.

 

But then I have to give up all, or some of, I know. But then I don't. I'll just go.

 

Quote

You're the warden

 

That I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teacher said:
Quote

Just get off your bemoaning ass and go you old fuck.

 

But then I have to give up all, or some of, I know. But then I don't. I'll just go.

 

I didn't say lay down, I said get off your ass.

 

There is a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I didn't say lay down, I said get off your ass.

 

There is a difference.

 

Of course there is. Lemme put it like this. I've always known where the bodies are buried. I'd rather just be correct with the latest political thing. I can control this. And if it pleases you, tonight I haven't yet got up off my azz. I been drinking. When I been drinking push come shove sumpin gonna happen in the horse thread.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

kfools, this is your site, I do not want to see any poster gone.   Please do not remove him.  Can he come back as “TrumpBReelectedSoon”?

 

@TrumpBGoneSoon  , what do you think?  

 

 

I'd go with "TrumpBeMyDaddy".   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

I'd go with "TrumpBeMyDaddy".   

 

"TrumpBeMyRock"

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elton's Johnson is but a prick.

"Good poster" are not words that any sane person would use to describe him, in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That's when @EltonJohnson should be allowed to pick a suitable avatar for trumpbegonesoon. 😈😈😈

 

That's old school. I like it. Didn't Butchyboy (?) have a similar bet some years back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

That's old school. I like it. Didn't Butchyboy (?) have a similar bet some years back?

 

I propose a "donation" bet from time to time.

Charity, good cause, political org., Church, this forum, etc.

 

Maineman and I have running bet.  $100.00.

A donation-bet.                                          🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

That's old school. I like it. Didn't Butchyboy (?) have a similar bet some years back?

Yep and something about picking their avatar they had to use for a few weeks? 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • By teacher

    All lives matter.


  • By teacher

    Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...