• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Price list -  Buck stops with kfools. Bannings -  Buck stops with mods.     My expectation is that permanent banning will be an extremely rare event.

I just scrapped it all together man. You are right about it.

No, he's asking for $500.   LOL

5 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

I'm being jerry springer honest.

That’s not reassuring, not that what flavor dick you’ve sucked to completion is any of my business. I’m just glad I’ve never admitted to how many dicks I’ve sucked and looked like a hypocrite. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

That’s not reassuring, not that what flavor dick you’ve sucked to completion is any of my business. I’m just glad I’ve never admitted to how many dicks I’ve sucked and looked like a hypocrite. 

It's very liberating.

You see, small faggots like little ricky lose their most favoritest weapon - the dreaded, "Yore just scairt that YORE a queer." It's their go-to for anyone who doesn't whole-hog embrace the gay agenda - just as he squeals that I'm afraid I'm a tranny when I stand against the freak for women's rights to sex segregated sports and showers.

My 2% sugar britches designation robs the little faggot of that cudgel while liberating me to rail against dick suckers in general and nigger dick suckers in particular.

I'm smarter than I look. :)

2 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

It's very liberating.

You see, small faggots like little ricky lose their most favoritest weapon - the dreaded, "Yore just scairt that YORE a queer." It's their go-to for anyone who doesn't whole-hog embrace the gay agenda - just as he squeals that I'm afraid I'm a tranny when I stand against the freak for women's rights to sex segregated sports and showers.

My 2% sugar britches designation robs the little faggot of that cudgel while liberating me to rail against dick suckers in general and nigger dick suckers in particular.

I'm smarter than I look. :)

Damn, leading by the chin. You are definitely a master thinker, sir. 

14 hours ago, bludog said:

It's kfools price list.  Have to ask him.

14 hours ago, kfools said:

I'm not doing bannings anymore. Ask the lib mods.

Where does the buck stop ?

1 minute ago, bludog said:

Price list -  Buck stops with kfools.

Bannings -  Buck stops with mods.  

My expectation is that permanent banning will be an extremely rare event.

Do I get it right: perma-bans too can be reversed by paying ransom ?

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

You're not hallucinating.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Faith said:

The logic being if it's really that big of a deal to you to get a junk poster back that MODS have to deal with. You can pay for it. If not....then I guess you don't want them back that bad.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

You're not hallucinating.

I take it as a yes.

Thanks bro.

I'll be feeding a huge T-bone steak to my dog Lucy, tonight.

Hope you have no objections to that ?

26 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

When will you make the list public ?

And how ?

By downloading the list and posting it here.

When I get to it.

Got a few things in front of that.

7 hours ago, Faith said:

I take it as a yes.

Thanks bro.

I'll be feeding a huge T-bone steak to my dog Lucy, tonight.

Hope you have no objections to that ?

They're getting really good at producing imitation meat.  Maybe that huuuge T-bone steak is really made of veggies !   Ignorance is bliss, they say.

Don't worry.  Your dog will never know the difference.

14 hours ago, bludog said:

They're getting really good at producing imitation meat.  Maybe that huuuge T-bone steak is really made of veggies !   Ignorance is bliss, they say.

Don't worry.  Your dog will never know the difference.

Nope. This is the real thing alright.

52 minutes ago, Faith said:

Nope. This is the real thing alright.

Imitation meat, made from veggies, is becoming hard to tell from the real thing.  If I were you, I would have a lab analysis done.  It's very important to make sure your dog is gobbling up on the flesh of an animal which used to be alive.  I only say this out of concern for the noble beast.

3 hours ago, bludog said:

Imitation meat, made from veggies, is becoming hard to tell from the real thing.  If I were you, I would have a lab analysis done.  It's very important to make sure your dog is gobbling up on the flesh of an animal which used to be alive.  I only say this out of concern for the noble beast.

Okay, that was funny.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, kfools said:

By downloading the list and posting it here.

When I get to it.

Got a few things in front of that.

Thought you got plenty of time on your hands        .       .       .      You know, like being jobless and all ?

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Thought you got plenty of time on your hands        .       .       .      You know, like being jobless and all ?

Mind your own business Jinn.

8 minutes ago, Ghostofkf said:

Mind your own business Jinn.

Awww     .    .     .     new avatar, new persona     .      .      .      same boss !

It's okay with me, Ghost of Kfools !

Just being sympathetic because I lost my job too, because of this corona hoax.

And, by the way, have I ever told you how much I like you?

You know, not like you'd care or bother about that        .        ..         .      but I do. 

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Awww     .    .     .     new avatar, new persona     .      .      .      same boss !

It's okay with me, Ghost of Kfools !

Just being sympathetic because I lost my job too, because of this corona hoax.

And, by the way, have I ever told you how much I like you?

You know, not like you'd care or bother about that        .        ..         .      but I do. 

Ass munch.

• Haha 1
On 5/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, kfools said:

So I will give a price list for you to fuck with each other. Remember this is good fun and helps the site stay funded so I can keep funding it's growth.

How much to make a suspected stolen valor poster...show his DD-214* to the site owner or relinquish the right to claim Veterans Status** ?

* Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States.

** I'm not really serious...just trying to add to the side show effect every message board has.