RichClem

Who will win the presidency?

54 minutes ago, Skans said:

You could always write my name in - Skans.  I will forgive your debt and ensure your access to all the free dope you could ever want. I call it Hospice for Dopers. 

injection%2520.jpg?itok=v4t8sZU5&f=1&nof

Unfortunately my job prohibits the use.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:42 AM, RichClem said:

I find it hard to believe that Americans will elect Clueless Joe, the dumbest presidential candidates I can recall in my life.

Obviously the corrupt Democrat Party was counting not on him, but on a deep recession to remove Trump from office.

Many elected Democrats want a deep recession, the traitors.

Looks like Minnesota, which has been trending red for years because of liberal policies, is going for Trump.

Mainstream voters will reject obvious liberal failure in governing and related crime and chaos.

The Fake News propagandists on CNN and MS-LSD yesterday showed pictures of violence and looting, but called the criminals "protesters."🙄

MINNEAPOLIS ON FIRE
Last night, rioters burned and looted a considerable part of the city of Minneapolis. The authorities mostly stood by helplessly.

The Star Tribune seems to be downplaying the riot, or perhaps it just didn’t want to put its reporters in harm’s way by covering the story. As far as I know, the best information on the riot comes from my friend Kyle Hooten, who braved the danger on behalf of Alpha News. 
https://twitter.com/i/status/1265946735051976705

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 8:42 AM, RichClem said:

I find it hard to believe that Americans will elect Clueless Joe, the dumbest presidential candidates I can recall in my life.

Obviously the corrupt Democrat Party was counting not on him, but on a deep recession to remove Trump from office.

Uh oh.

Democrats don't want to win the presidency, they want a world dictator via coup takeover who will be  similar to the anti-Christ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Chongo said:

Democrats don't want to win the presidency, they want a world dictator via coup takeover who will be  similar to the anti-Christ?

Correct

6 minutes ago, Chongo said:

The good progressives are unwittingly serving Satan. The leadership does so with full knowledge. 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:42 PM, RichClem said:

As opposed to the stable genius?

The only people who aren't sick of Trump's childish, effeminate tantrums and petty insults are other petty, childish, effeminate people.

I don't think Biden is the brightest bulb in the chandelier but Trump is just as dumb or dumber on top of being an obnoxious prick with the social skills of a toddler. People are sick of the sadism and cruelty... they just want to relax and go about their business without having someone begging them to get caught up in transparently fake scandals like Obamagate, endless firings of people who refuse to swear loyalty to Trump, and endless pointless attacks on anyone who dares insult the bestest president who ever presidented.

It didn't happen in 2016 because it was new and nobody knew exactly what to make of it, but this time Trump is openly self-destructing and proving to everyone he's a sideshow freak/carnival attraction, not an actual leader. 

1 hour ago, RichClem said:

Looks like Minnesota, which has been trending red for years because of liberal policies, is going for Trump.

Mainstream voters will reject obvious liberal failure in governing and related crime and chaos.

The Fake News propagandists on CNN and MS-LSD yesterday showed pictures of violence and looting, but called the criminals "protesters."🙄

So sorry about your condition!

image.thumb.jpeg.42486ee711232f43a2657a11ec013e5e.jpeg

On 5/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, impartialobserver said:

As long as the economy does not tank in WI, MI, and PA in the long term... Trump wins. I do not like it but that's the writing on the wall. 

Nah, those states went to trump ONLY because hillary was on the ballot.

Trump hasn't a prayer in any of those states. 

Right, that is why Hillary won the state  - it is trending red.     p.gif

I will vote for Biden, dead or alive.

I will vote for whoever is more likely to kick Trump's ass our of Washington. 

43 minutes ago, Toldya said:

As opposed to the stable genius?

The only people who aren't sick of Trump's childish, effeminate tantrums and petty insults are other petty, childish, effeminate people.

People who actually understand politics know that we elect presidents for what they do in office; far less for what they say, although I agree with almost everything Trump says.

And Trump is far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

Here's my partial list of Trump accomplishments. Which of the following did not happen?

All pre-pandemic.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market poicies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

8 minutes ago, RichClem said:

People who actually understand politics know that we elect presidents for what they do in office; far less for what they say, although I agree with almost everything Trump says.

And Trump is far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

Here's my partial list of Trump accomplishments. Which of the following did not happen?

All pre-pandemic.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

The economic boom was already happening when he took office, he just took credit for it.

And the TPP would have actually stopped China, while the trade war will not.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The economic boom was already happening when he took office, he just took credit for it.

And the TPP would have actually stopped China, while the trade war will not.

Bullshit. GDP growth was a pathetic 1.7% and falling Obama's last two years.

Real Unemployment was 9 - 10%.

There was no Obama Boom. That's just freaking stupid.

2 minutes ago, RichClem said:

us-real-gdp-2007-2016-600x558.png

You will only find these stats in the White Supremacist Aryan Gazette.  Nowhere else. 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

You will only find these stats in the White Supremacist Aryan Gazette.  Nowhere else. 

Democrats = Nazis

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

2 hours ago, RichClem said:

us-real-gdp-2007-2016-600x558.png

Why are you using a time period and a graph that hide Obama's last two years, wackjob?

To hide the truth.

7.26.19.2.png?itok=h9p_BBFZ

On 5/26/2020 at 10:32 AM, Squatchman said:

He's in charge of the country isn't he?

According to trump, he's only in charge of the good parts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, RichClem said:

Why are you using a time period and a graph that hide Obama's last two years, wackjob?

To hide the truth.

It goes to July 2016.

And OF COURSE average growth isn't going to be as high-- he inherited a disaster.

Trump inherited a full recovery.

49 minutes ago, Toldya said:

It goes to July 2016.

And OF COURSE average growth isn't going to be as high-- he inherited a disaster.

Trump inherited a full recovery.

More bullshit. Obama inherited a recovering economy. Had he pushed economic policies that were effective, the economy would have boomed, like economies normally recover after a recession.

Instead he had the 4th worst economic record in US history.

And not that mere facts get in your way, GDP growth was a pathetic 1.7% and falling Obama's last two years.

42 minutes ago, RichClem said:

More bullshit. Obama inherited a recovering economy. Had he pushed economic policies that were effective, the economy would have boomed, like economies normally recover after a recession.

WTF kind of LSD-laced crack have you been smoking?

THE ENTIRE WORLD was in the worst depths of the recession when Obama took office.

What exactly should he have done?

More golden parachutes?

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

2 hours ago, RichClem said:

Instead he had the 4th worst economic record in US history.

And not that mere facts get in your way, GDP growth was a pathetic 1.7% and falling Obama's last two years.

WTF kind of LSD-laced crack have you been smoking?

THE ENTIRE WORLD was in the worst depths of the recession when Obama took office.

What exactly should he have done?

More golden parachutes?

As bad as it was, the bailout had passed, and the economy was ready for a rebound, but Obama's leftist policies and the threat of more postponed it.

What should have done? Follow 150 years of accepted Economics, moonbat,  like cutting taxes and deregulating, instead of doing the opposite, as he did.

We're lucky we didn't go back into a recession.

Do you understand basic Economics? No freaking way.

Uh oh.

Biden just lost the election.

No freaking way Americans are going to vote for him after seeing Democrat-governed cities go up in flames and violence.

And I'll bet Minnesota turns Red with Dems losing a congressional seat or more as well.

If Minnesota goes for Trump, the election is all but over.

The most volatile swing state of all
The forces unleashed by George Floyd’s death in police custody are already rattling Minnesota — and presidential — politics.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/31/george-floyd-death-minnesota-political-landscape-290082