Favorite right wingers on the forum...

That you enjoy getting a rise out of? I think my first place vote goes to Str8edge because he is such a whiny little bitch. I can just picture tears hitting his screen on his phone or his keyboard as he types. 

My second place goes to Taipan. The guy is obsessed with the "white tribe" and the "evil negroes". It just leaves me bewildered knowing there are people among us that still think in this manner in the year 2020. 

My special category goes to not someone who I try to get a rise out of but hasn't come after me like a total and whining bitchy attack dog and that is rippy38. Actually seems like a reasonable human being despite our conflict in views. Could probably get along with the guy face to face. Probably even buy him a drink

Duck615 is quite hilarious. I've given him a few thumbs down on his bullshit posts and he gets all bent out of shape. Has PM'd me a couple times demanding I stop giving him thumbs down on his posts. Even threatened me last night. The dude is really unstable if a couple thumbs down on a post bends him out of shape.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, calguy said:

Duck615 is quite hilarious. I've given him a few thumbs down on his bullshit posts and he gets all bent out of shape. Has PM'd me a couple times demanding I stop giving him thumbs down on his posts. Even threatened me last night. The dude is really unstable if a couple thumbs down on a post bends him out of shape.

He really sticks out as being probably the most useless poster on this entire forum. I think he's worse than sole result, because at least sole result knows some big words. All Duck615 ever does is post generic right wing insults... I've never seen him ever try to make an actual point. None of it ever actually means anything or even really fits the thread it's in, because it's never about any particular topic-- it's just 'libruls r bad' over and over.

I don't think he understands politics or debate or even actual conversations so much as he understands that identifying with one side of a conflict means he should insult people on the other side. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the reason his posts are so short is because he can never remember the position of the keys on his keyboard, and he always has to look for them over and over with nothing sinking in. 

I have no idea why sole result was banned but he's still here. I would rather let a guy with mental problems experience a sense of community and a degree of interaction than have a moron running around endlessly posting the same hit and run insults every time he senses it's time to pile on again. I actually felt kind of sad when I saw sole result's reaction to being banned... Duck615 is just a waste of space.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Toldya said:

He really sticks out as being probably the most useless poster on this entire forum. I think he's worse than sole result, because at least sole result knows some big words. All Duck615 ever does is post generic right wing insults... I've never seen him ever try to make an actual point. None of it ever actually means anything or even really fits the thread it's in, because it's never about any particular topic-- it's just 'libruls r bad' over and over.

I don't think he understands politics or debate or even actual conversations so much as he understands that identifying with one side of a conflict means he should insult people on the other side. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the reason his posts are so short is because he can never remember the position of the keys on his keyboard, and he always has to look for them over and over with nothing sinking in. 

I have no idea why sole result was banned but he's still here. I would rather let a guy with mental problems experience a sense of community and a degree of interaction than have a moron running around endlessly posting the same hit and run insults every time he senses it's time to pile on again. I actually felt kind of sad when I saw sole result's reaction to being banned... Duck615 is just a waste of space.

If you start giving him thumbs down on all his posts he'll freak out. That's how unstable the guy is. His threatening private messages to me are good for a laugh. I don't even feel sorry for the asshole.

As if thumbs down means anything. I have over 250 thumbs down, almost all of them given by another conservative piss ant, Patriot211289. Every time I give him a thumbs down he goes into a rage and goes back over my past posts giving me thumbs on everyone until he reaches his daily limit. Next time I give him a thumbs down he'll probably push my negative votes over 300, but I don't care. It doesn't mean that much to me, unlike the Duck, who goes into a rage.

Quite entertaining, in a weird sort of way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 5/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, calguy said:

If you start giving him thumbs down on all his posts he'll freak out. That's how unstable the guy is. His threatening private messages to me are good for a laugh. I don't even feel sorry for the asshole.

As if thumbs down means anything. I have over 250 thumbs down, almost all of them given by another conservative piss ant, Patriot211289. Every time I give him a thumbs down he goes into a rage and goes back over my past posts giving me thumbs on everyone until he reaches his daily limit. Next time I give him a thumbs down he'll probably push my negative votes over 300, but I don't care. It doesn't mean that much to me, unlike the Duck, who goes into a rage.

Quite entertaining, in a weird sort of way.

Forgot all about duck. He is about as generic as they come. The guy is just a bum

• Upvote 1

Duck615 doesn’t bother me. He’s not the most eloquent poster but I’d wager that he has a better mind than we give him credit for. I’d take him any day over 123 or the annoyingly childish str8edge. $5 sez he’s a nice guy IRL. 

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Internet political forums are a fascinating study in human behavior.  :lol:   I'd like to see limits on the down ticks (maybe 5 or so per day) but have no limits on the up ticks.....kind of a "focus on the positive" theme.  

If someone is so full of negativity that they have to 'down' 20-30 posts a day, they should probably log off and get a hobby.

Great idea, RR. Down votes should never be used to discourage posts.  The limit would solve the problem without adding to moderator’s workload. 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Great idea, RR. Down votes should never be used to discourage posts.  The limit would solve the problem without adding to moderator’s workload. 

I'm going to present this and see how it goes.   :)  Having a few down ticks available still gives people the opportunity to disike a few posts without pelting several pages of someone's posting history with dozens of down ticks.  I'm pretty sure the latter wasn't the intent of having this feature.    

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

I'm going to present this and see how it goes.   :)  Having a few down ticks available still gives people the opportunity to disike a few posts without pelting several pages of someone's posting history with dozens of down ticks.  I'm pretty sure the latter wasn't the intent of having this feature.    

How about putting up for a vote among all lib and con members? 

Democracy in action maybe?

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, fourputt said:

Yep he just messaged me saying I'm an asshole, I only downvoted 6 of them talk about sensitive.

We should all get together and collectively downvote as many of his posts as possible.

The butthurt would be glorious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/31/2020 at 12:29 PM, Olivaw said:

Duck615 doesn’t bother me. He’s not the most eloquent poster but I’d wager that he has a better mind than we give him credit for. I’d take him any day over 123 or the annoyingly childish str8edge. $5 sez he’s a nice guy IRL. 

Duck doesn't bother me either because he just seems totally inconsequential and nothing he ever says makes me want to respond to him. I blocked 123urout after he correctly identified my location and threatened to hack into my computer... I reported this to the mods and nothing was done. He's terrible on top of that, too... just really really hateful and unstable. I think he probably posts on Stormfront when he isn't here.

Str8edge reminds me of an angsty teenager, but I think he's probably over 50. He's endlessly hypocritical, almost always overreaches in his arguments and definitely isn't as bright as he thinks he is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Toldya said:

We should all get together and collectively downvote as many of his posts as possible.

The butthurt would be glorious.

It would be funny for sure. That's what the cons all do. If you notice all the worst of the worst cons have thousands of up votes. And almost no libs have that many. they have ganged up on me several times. So ya, it would be funny to see Duckie's apeshit reaction to getting bombarded with down votes. His ego is just that fragile. On the other hand, it just proves how stupidly useless the vote system is.

11 hours ago, fourputt said:

Yep he just messaged me saying I'm an asshole, I only downvoted 6 of them talk about sensitive.

He's a work of art. You can imagine some of the shit he called me, like I care. 

Also did you notice str8edge gave you a down vote on that post? That's means he's either in here where he shouldn't be or he's going over your posts to downvote you in retaliation. 

One more example of how dumb the vote feature is.