New CDC Figures Show Fauci’s Dishonest COVID-19 Projections Were Garbage

15 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Is it?   You prepared to discuss the actual data?  B)

You are in total denial. Not a chance in hell.

• Downvote 1
On 5/25/2020 at 12:12 PM, BeAChooser said:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/05/23/842684/

WOW!   Heads should roll.   Fauci and the leftists who promoted this lie should be held criminally liable for the TRILLIONS of dollars this has already cost the country.    Now which of you snowflake leftists wants to defend Fauci and the lockdown?   Any of you stupid enough to try?

Cash for Murder: Michigan Governor Purposefully Planted Covid-19 in Nursing Homes

Democrats do not have much belief in Christianity or the ten commandments, a lot of them are satanic, if they figure they can kill people and never get charged they are going to do it because that's what nazi-commies do.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ecd884f199ea500249a6f24

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

You are in total denial. Not a chance in hell.

See folks?  Another snowflake RUNS from discussing actual data ... and claims *I'm* the one in denial.  :rolleyes:  LOL!

Pluck, pluck, pluck ... this is the REAL Pengwin ...

2.jpg

Just now, BeAChooser said:

See folks?  Another snowflake RUNS from discussing actual data ... and claims *I'm* the one in denial.  :rolleyes:  LOL!

Pluck, pluck, pluck ... this is the REAL Pengwin ...

That's not running, that's not wasting your time or mine.

You could bring God Himself, you'd still not make a dent but if it makes you feel better it's likely too late to stop it so all we do now is adapt.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

No, what you're doing is running.   EVERYONE here knows it, snowflake.   

And what you're doing is trolling.  Don't bother, it's a waste of your time.

Just now, Pengwin said:

And what you're doing is trolling.

I'm not trolling.   You claimed that somehow AGWalarmist is different than the projections made by Fauci and company.   I say that's false.   You claim that AGWalarmist is based in reality ... because it's better understood.   I say that's a LIE.   And the one way to prove which of us is right is to look at what the actual data says.  To look at the projections AGWalarmists have made.   The data shows AGWalarmists do NOT understand what they claim.   The facts show that AGWalarmist projections have been just as flawed ... no more so ... than the projections of the *lockdown* community.    But you run from discussing that data.   Making you a CHICKEN, not a Pengwin, snowflake.   No one is fooled by your desperate spinning.