Blue Devil

Court Rules that There Is Adequate Evidence, and is Investigating Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden’s Pressure on Ukrainian President, Including Threat to Withhold $1 billion in U.S. Loan Guarantees - Ha!

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Her lawyers  destroyed subpoenaed documents?

our property?

That was the problem, it was a Clinton Foundation server.  Jared and Ivanka were using their private sever a couple of years as well.

They need to enforce the rules.  BTW, personal emails were not what the State Department wanted.  That's why the lawyers screened them.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Where they Secretary of State?

They were doing government business.  You do know that Jared works in the White House and Ivanka does government things as well, correct?

2 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

That was the problem, it was a Clinton Foundation server.  Jared and Ivanka were using their private sever a couple of years as well.

They need to enforce the rules.  BTW, personal emails were not what the State Department wanted.  That's why the lawyers screened them.

I have to say you are a sad partisan apologist for Clinton corruption.  

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I have to say you are a sad partisan apologist for Clinton corruption.  

Anything but.  Clinton was wrong, as was the Bush Administration, Colin Powell, and so were Jared and Ivanka.

None of the folks followed the rules.

Just now, Pengwin said:

Clinton was wrong, as was the Bush Administration,

All the Bush emails were recovered...  look it up

clintons were corrupt.  Selling access

21 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Anything but.  Clinton was wrong, as was the Bush Administration, Colin Powell, and so were Jared and Ivanka.

None of the folks followed the rules.

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

All the Bush emails were recovered...  look it up

clintons were corrupt.  Selling access

Explain the  massive donations  to the  Clinton Foundation  while she  was  SecState and  then  while she was running for  president,  then   suddenly stopping  as soon as she lost the  election?

5 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Fun, just one problem - the GOP, and the Obama Administrator, and the IMO, and Europe wanted him gone, and he was fired by the Ukrainian Parliament.

BTW, he wasn't doing this "Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings,"

That's part of why he was fired - too much corruption on his watch and he was turning a blind eye to it.

It doesn’t get any clearer than this.  It is on video.  

Top secret material was found on the computer Carlos Danger used for his perv proclivity. 

8 hours ago, Pengwin said:

These fake scams all go away after November. Smoking Joe is coated with the teflon of truth and honesty.

9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

yes there are   multiple  left wing  news outlets  pushing the  same  propaganda

No...that's Historical Record....as opposed to speculative narrative....

45 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Top secret material was found on the computer Carlos Danger used for his perv proclivity. 

Link?

3 hours ago, Huey said:

It doesn’t get any clearer than this.  It is on video.  

What is on video, Dwarf?

Fucking idiot.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Explain the  massive donations  to the  Clinton Foundation  while she  was  SecState and  then  while she was running for  president,  then   suddenly stopping  as soon as she lost the  election?

Elton,

Do you ever offer explanations?

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team’s internal emails.

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.)   If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.)   If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

0930%20DDP%20UKRAINE%20bidens_1.jpg?alia

"Hey! It's that Burisma thug that laundered the $181 Billion in Taxpayer Money we stole!"

9 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Fun, just one problem - the GOP, and the Obama Administrator, and the IMO, and Europe wanted him gone, and he was fired by the Ukrainian Parliament.

BTW, he wasn't doing this "Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings,"

That's part of why he was fired - too much corruption on his watch and he was turning a blind eye to it.

You bought that story? 😆

He was corrupt but never actually faced any corruption  charges...😆

You’re an easily manipulated stooge. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You bought that story? 

Only because it's true, and they fired his ass.

4 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Did you watch this?

Obviously not.

Ha!

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Did you watch this?

Obviously not.

Ha!

I don't watch, unless I really need to, right-wing propaganda (and that's all he produces).

There is no there in Ukraine.

8 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Because Biden withheld a billion in aid, dumb fuck. Let me guess. You still believe Trump colluded with Russia too, right? 😆

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Because Biden withheld a billion in aid...

No.  Obama wanted him out, and the GOP, and the EU, and the IMF, and Ukraine.  He was a corrupt SOB, investigating not a damn thing including Burisma and Biden.

8 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

I don't watch, unless I really need to, right-wing propaganda (and that's all he produces).

There is no there in Ukraine.

Facts and the Truth - are not Propaganda, Right-wing or otherwise.

So you are reduced to this...

eyes-closed.jpg

9 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

No.  Obama wanted him out, and the GOP, and the EU, and the IMF, and Ukraine.  He was a corrupt SOB, investigating not a damn thing including Burisma and Biden.

He was? What evidence do you have of corruption? 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

He was? What evidence do you have of corruption? 

Ironically, this is why he was canned, it's because he wasn't investigating corruption.

I could call him a lazy jerkoff fired by his government for not doing his job (and likely taking money under the table if you prefer)?