Crom33

Biden's Epic Fail Will Force Him to Choose Kamala as VP

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/charlamagne-tha-god-pushes-back-biden-you-aint-black-comments-intricate-part-system-dismantled

I've never seen such a massive political screw up in my lifetime.  He basically told all Black Americans that they are slaves to the DNC.  I can't imagine anything more insulting to Black Americans.  It's absolutely unbelievable.  I predict he'll choose Kamala, molest a girl scout in the WH, and get thrown out.  Leaving us with President Harris should he win in November.  I think it's hilarious MSNBC posted this on Youtube.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Crom33 said:

I've never seen such a massive political screw up in my lifetime. 

You”ve led a sheltered life Crom. Biden has been the king of political gaffes for decades. Nobody cares. 

African Americans know that Joe has fought for them and will continue to fight for them. Not only will they stick with him, they will work with him to defeat the Republican supremacist sympathizer in November. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You”ve led a sheltered life Crom. Biden has been the king of political gaffes for decades. Nobody cares. 

African Americans know that Joe has fought for them and will continue to fight for them. Not only will they stick with him, they will work with him to defeat the Republican supremacist sympathizer in November. 

How has he fought for them? And giving speeches doesn't count. 

9 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I am glad that Biden, Kamala, and the Clintons fought so hard for '94 Crime Bill.  Three strikes and you are out. 

It reduced crime by locking up those goddamn unhouse-broken animals who were professional criminals.   

Most of who were black.  Lock the niggers up......and throw away the key.

I give the Devil credit,....when credit is due.                  🥃                               

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kamala is enough to send trump and his tribe of whores back to Russia.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Kamala is enough to send trump and his tribe of whores back to Russia.

Do you know why she is called "Heels-up" Harris?

Someday I will tell you the story behind that.

Heheheheheheeeeeeee..........................🥃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Do you know why she is called "Heels-up" Harris?

Someday I will tell you the story behind that.

Heheheheheheeeeeeee..........................🥃

No one cares what slit he chooses.  No one care if he chooses a slit or not.

Clear, now?

33 minutes ago, Vegas said:

How has he fought for them? And giving speeches doesn't count. 

Fair question. I think the, but the disclaimer at the end is inappropriate though . Speeches matter, especially when we have a president who gives the worst speeches in history. 

• co-sponsored the Civil Rights Act of 1990
  • led multiple reauthorizations of the Voting Rights Act
  • led efforts to reauthorize and extend the Fair Housing Act,
  • advocated for and supported of Delaware State University (a historically black university)
  • worked with Obama on the Affordable Care Act which gave health insurance to a large number of blacks
  • called for COVID-19 relief efforts to be equitable to people of color

Among other things. 

3 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

No one cares what slit he chooses.  No one care if he chooses a slit or not.

Clear, now?

The Libertarian position---"I don't care what the person looks like.  It is what is inside the heart that counts".

The Dem position---"I play I.D. politics.  I don't care about the person's heart.  I want a vagina.  And I want 

black skin".

Philosophical question.

Wouldn't Martin Luther King have the guts to stand up, be a Libertarian, love Jesus, and vote GOP

against these cheap, asshole, racist, heathen, democrats?                                                                🥃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I am glad that Biden, Kamala, and the Clintons fought so hard for '94 Crime Bill.  Three strikes and you are out. 

It reduced crime by locking up those goddamn unhouse-broken animals who were professional criminals.   

Most of who were black.  Lock the niggers up......and throw away the key.

I give the Devil credit,....when credit is due.                  🥃                               

You may not realize this, Tippy, but African Americans don’t like crime. Most of them want a safe community to live in, a decent home and food on the table. They’re just like you and me in that regard.

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Fair question. I think the, but the disclaimer at the end is inappropriate though . Speeches matter, especially when we have a president who gives the worst speeches in history. 

• advocated for and supported of Delaware State University (a historically black university)
  • worked with Obama on the Affordable Care Act which gave health insurance to a large number of blacks

Among other things. 

Obama/care cost this nation 1.2 Trillion/yr.

This is money that we do not have.  Premiums are high.  Deductibles are high.  The problem is not solved.

Obama/Biden Team added 10 trillion to our national debt.  This is money that we do not have .

Money does not grow on trees.

Spending money that you not have...... is most assuredly a path to destruction.                   🥃

• Like 1

Trump and his minions better get the fuck outta this country....

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You may not realize this, Tippy, but African Americans don’t like crime. Most of them want a safe community to live in, a decent home and food on the table. They’re just like you and me in that regard.

Negroes commit 10 times more crimes than any other race in America.  (FBI/DOJ Stats).

Why do you fight for Black-Power?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Philosophical question.

Wouldn't Martin Luther King have the guts to stand up, be a Libertarian, love Jesus, and vote GOP

against these cheap, asshole, racist, heathen, democrats?                                                                🥃

MLK Jr.

No.  Not now. Times have changed (and your kind changed them - for the worse).

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Trump and his minions better get the fuck outta this country....

Drinking tonight, are ya?

You goin' get all macho on us now, are ya?

Heheheheheheeeeee.......................😊..🥃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Drinking tonight, are ya?

You goin' get all macho on us now, are ya?

Heheheheheheeeeee.......................😊..🥃

I'm chillin' and feeling generous. Take heed.

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Negroes commit 10 times more crimes than any other race in America.  (FBI/DOJ Stats).

Maybe they want the Niggers to turn you into pulled pork?

Ever think of that, Princess?

12 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Among other things. 

It was very appropriate. Speeches are just talk. The above list is non-partison. These acts could not be passed without the republican votes as well. So you are going to need to include them in all of this also.

The problem i see with the black community is that they rarely look within their own culture for someone to fight for them. They look outward toward politicians, usually white men. Does it make sense to you that the black community would look to a white man to fight for them? This has been the case in the ghettos for over 70 years, all white democrats giving empty promises. Yet, the ghettos haven't changed or progressed one bit. But Republicans are the ones that are at fault of course. The only way I see the black community getting ahead is to stop looking at white people for leadership. This is their fight. MLK did a fine job. They need another MLK. Not a white democrat with the same old jargon.

3 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

MLK Jr.

No.  Not now. Times have changed (and your kind changed them - for the worse).

The negro turns to crime....black racism.....and hateful, asshole, behavior.  Negroes are

the worst students, the worst employees, the worst neighbors, and the worst citizens.

And the Dem says............."It's all the white man's fault".                   😲

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

White nationalists commit almost all terror attacks than any other race in America.

Are you on the side of terrorists?

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

I'm chillin' and feeling generous. Take heed.

Woooooo.......

OK.    I guess I must take some heed, then !!

Heheheheheeeee....................😊....🥃

• Like 1

Just now, Taipan said:

The negro turns to crime....black racism.....and hateful, asshole, behavior.  Negroes are

the worst students, the worst employees, the worst neighbors, and the worst citizens.

And the Dem says............."It's all the white man's fault".                   😲

Well, had the white man not brought those niggers here in chains as free labor, shit wouldn't be real now, nigger.

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

White nationalists commit almost all terror attacks than any other race in America.

Are you on the side of terrorists?

I am on the side of the revolutionaries.         American Revolutionaries.         From 1776.

We carry Rebel hearts.   And we know how to use them.   Do you remember the Boston

Tea Party?  1773?  Rebel hearts....willing to fight.

Today, I belong to group called.........The Tea Party Patriots.    Same goddamn game.

Can ya dig it?               🤠...🥃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

.The Tea Party Patriots

Do you dress up for your role play?

Or do you wear your every day puke stained wife beater,khaki shorts and sandals.

9 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Well, had the white man not brought those niggers here in chains as free labor, shit wouldn't be real now, nigger.

Pen,

I agree 1000%.

That was worst goddamned mistake we ever made !!!            😟

• Upvote 1