Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

Is kfools marketing IcebergSlim?

Recommended Posts

Just now, roadkill said:

Did kfools market any of us?

I do find it odd. Maybe Icehole gave a sizable donation? I dont know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vegas said:

I do find it odd. Maybe Icehole gave a sizable donation? I dont know. 

Could be...who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kfools banned liberal spammers.

 

So he wanted to show a contrast of what left wing ideals can look like when expressed in non spam form.

 

Happy to clear that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Kfools banned liberal spammers.

 

So he wanted to show a contrast of what left wing ideals can look like when expressed in non spam form.

 

Happy to clear that up.

So you are marketing slim.

 

Interesting...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So you are marketing slim.

 

Interesting...

It is his liberal son making him just as loony as CP. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All about the clicks.  If you want to really get eggplant fired off, just ignore his posts.  He is the epitome of an attention whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, crimsongulf said:

All about the clicks.  If you want to really get eggplant fired off, just ignore his posts.  He is the epitome of an attention whore.

Does the irony of squealing this on yet another Slim/BV tribute thread give off any discernible scent?

 

Or can you only smell burnt toast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

Kfools banned liberal spammers.

 

So he wanted to show a contrast of what left wing ideals can look like when expressed in non spam form.

 

Happy to clear that up.


They weren’t spammers but no matter.  Thanks for showing us libs what left wing ideals can look like. Gives us something to aspire to. 😄😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


They weren’t spammers but no matter.  Thanks for showing us libs what left wing ideals can look like. Gives us something to aspire to. 😄😄

Ya. They were spammers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

Kfools banned liberal spammers.

 

So he wanted to show a contrast of what left wing ideals can look like when expressed in non spam form.

 

Happy to clear that up.

You have been duped sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You have been duped sir. 

Man. I made one post about it.

Relax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


They weren’t spammers but no matter.  Thanks for showing us libs what left wing ideals can look like. Gives us something to aspire to. 😄😄

Pull your pants up, freak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

road,

 

If you are doing all this winning, why are you always whining?

Yer the one on defense IceDrone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Yer the one on defense IceDrone.

No....I'm here, and drawing a lot of attention..

 

If you set your hair on fire and walked out, again, no one would give a shit, again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

No....I'm here, and drawing a lot of attention..

 

If you set your hair on fire and walked out, again, no one would give a shit, again.

Oops...someone is insecure.

 

Let me see...Hmmm...oh yeah...it's IceKnobJob.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

Man. I made one post about it.

Relax.

Doesn't matter. You have been duped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...