Sign in to follow this  
IcebergSlim

The New Stupid...

But on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, did not just reveal that the president was sending his salary to the Department of Health and Human Services to help “support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain and combat the coronavirus.”

She also displayed the president’s private bank account and routing numbers.

After leaving school, she majored in international politics at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.[5], during which she studied abroad at St Edmund Hall, Oxford.[6][7] While at Oxford, she was taught politics by future British Shadow Home Secretary, Nick Thomas-Symonds.[8][6] After graduating from Georgetown, McEnany spent three years as a producer on the Mike Huckabee Show.[5]

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016.[2]

I first thought that Kayleigh was a poor fit for the role. Then I saw her in action. Her lack of allegiance to truth combines with her carelessness to make her the perfect front-woman for Trump. 

Her first lie to the press: "I will never lie to you".