Sign in to follow this  
Tommywilley84

Where's the proof?

I keep hearing that the Covid-19 death count has been highly exaggerated. Is there any real proof of this or is this just some more fox news bullshit? Where are some legit links to legit numbers? I don't want this he said/she said stuff

15 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I keep hearing that the Covid-19 death count has been highly exaggerated. Is there any real proof of this or is this just some more fox news bullshit? Where are some legit links to legit numbers? I don't want this he said/she said stuff

There is some definitive proof yes. Several states have admitted to miscounting.

There is also evidence that is not definitely proof.

I don't know yet.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

There is some definitive proof yes. Several states have admitted to miscounting.

I don't know yet.

If the count is only 50,000, does that make it better?  What if it's 200,000, does that make it worse?

2 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

If the count is only 50,000, does that make it better?  What if it's 200,000, does that make it worse?

Yes to both.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Yes to both.

Works for me, but I'm not trying to sell Trump as the guy who cares if voters live or die.  They're fucked.

31 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Colorado just came out and stated about 25% of the deaths weren't by Covid but listed as

9 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Yes

Obama experts stated 3000 a day

14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Yes

Obama experts stated 3000 a day

And now we wait.  But are you planning to slap Trump on the ass if it's only 2,000 per day?

Do you think the families and friends of the 2,000 dead will be happy because - it could have been 3, 000 instead?

The "Boomer remover" is not working as well as millennials desired. In Mass. which was hit hard most of the deaths were over 80 years old. A veterans nursing home was devastated. I have not seen any real evidence here of over counting. Small towns have little to no covid. 10 cases in my town. Most cases in Mass are Boston and surroundings. Millennial stiffs are going to be supporting the boomers for a lot longer. I think i will get a test at the first opportunity.

24 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Not real proof of exaggerated numbers, but certainly a connect-the-dots high suspicion.

Dot A. CDC's guidelines for specifying cause of death re: COVID-19 (bold theirs, red mine, ICD is mortality classification code):

If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code... COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

Dot B. Reimbursement amounts are impacted by cause of death:

Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Now, it doesn't take much to connect Dot A (leeway in specifying cause of death to include suspected, probable, or maybe COVID-19 as cause of death) to Dot B (a super-inflated reimbursement amount) and arrive at exaggerated reporting of COVID-19 being cause of death. Mix in a little Human Nature and that's all the proof I need.

You likely will NOT find any actual documented proof of exaggerated numbers but I am convinced it's happening. The MSM articles that poo-poo the idea usually state some hospital official declaring there are "very high standards" for reporting cause of death (yeah, right, see Dot A) and that "we would never engage in over billing." Excuse me but..... Hahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, it's happening.

16 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

And now we wait.  But are you planning to slap Trump on the ass if it's only 2,000 per day?

Do you think the families and friends of the 2,000 dead will be happy because - it could have been 3, 000 instead?

I'm saying just about every prediction has been wrong so far..

And most have been wrong making the crisis worse than it is..

If you predict 1 million Americans will die because of Trump and right now you're 900,000 off then you have to admit you have no clue...

Or Trump is saving hundreds of thousands...

9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Not real proof of exaggerated numbers, but certainly a connect-the-dots high suspicion.

Dot A. CDC's guidelines for specifying cause of death re: COVID-19 (bold theirs, red mine, ICD is mortality classification code):

If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code... COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

Dot B. Reimbursement amounts are impacted by cause of death:

Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Now, it doesn't take much to connect Dot A (leeway in specifying cause of death to include suspected, probable, or maybe COVID-19 as cause of death) to Dot B (a super-inflated reimbursement amount) and arrive at exaggerated reporting of COVID-19 being cause of death. Mix in a little Human Nature and that's all the proof I need.

You likely will NOT find any actual documented proof of exaggerated numbers but I am convinced it's happening. The MSM articles that poo-poo the idea usually state some hospital official declaring there are "very high standards" for reporting cause of death (yeah, right, see Dot A) and that "we would never engage in over billing." Excuse me but..... Hahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, it's happening.

Thanks. I will start to dig harder in Mass. The Peoples Comm. of Mass. is one of the most corrupt states in the USA. If there is a buck made it will happen in Mass. The FBI in Mass was corrupted by the Bulger gang and the north end Mafia. Mueller was involved out of the Boston office FBI.

42 minutes ago, kfools said:

I don't know yet.

So the proof might be in the lack of proof?

5 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Thanks. I will start to dig harder in Mass. The Peoples Comm. of Mass. is one of the most corrupt states in the USA. If there is a buck made it will happen in Mass. The FBI in Mass was corrupted by the Bulger gang and the north end Mafia. Mueller was involved out of the Boston office FBI.

Exactly...