Sign in to follow this  
RichClem

The Wuhan Virus con job

19 hours ago, tunafish said:

It appears the majority of deaths are in these locked down blue states..

That’s where most of the people are, so...

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, slideman said:

That is untrue

Well not really, the survival rate is actually a little higher.

20 hours ago, RichClem said:

Who did the corrupt liberal MSM attack fort their supposedly deadly policy of opening their states?

The governors of Florida and Georgia.

Grave warnings and nutty predictions of mass death were made by liberal media outlets.

What actually happened? Nothing. Infections and deaths continued to fall.

Who did the corrupt liberal MSM fawn all over?

Democrat Governor Cuomo, who stupidly claimed that he was "following the science."

He must have flunked science.🤒

Both Floriduh and Gorgeia have had increases in their five-day moving average of cases, timed almost perfectly to their reopening and the attendant warnings. 

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/health/coronavirus-us-maps-and-cases/

On 5/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, RichClem said:

I believe Trump acted appropriately before we knew how dangerous this virus was.

But  we're way, way beyond that point and have been for weeks.

We might well have sent the country and the world into a depression for no good reason. As strong as Trump is, he could not stand up to a media / fake science onslaught this powerful.

Nor will those responsible for this catastrophe ever be held to fair account.

The Experts Lied: Children in England Under 15 Are 4 Times More Likely to be Struck by Lightning than Die of COVID-19
By Jim Hoft

uk-lightening-kids-600x233.png
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/experts-lied-children-england-15-4-times-likely-struck-lightning-die-covid-19/

8 hours ago, theLion said:

Both Floriduh and Gorgeia have had increases in their five-day moving average of cases, timed almost perfectly to their reopening and the attendant warnings. 

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/health/coronavirus-us-maps-and-cases/

No kidding. They're doing more testing.

So of course there will be more cases.

And it isn't cases that matter. We need people to get sick and develop Herd Immunity.

13 hours ago, Pengwin said:

What happens on your watch stays on your watch.  See Bay of Pigs.

LOL! You are horrible at logic and even worse that propaganda. 

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

LOL! You are horrible at logic and even worse that propaganda. 

Never mind.  Maybe you just aren't old enough to understand.

I believe Trump acted appropriately before we knew how dangerous this virus was.

We might well have sent the country and the world into a depression for no good reason. As strong as Trump is, he could not stand up to a media / fake science onslaught this powerful.

Maybe Trump was right about it dying out fast, like he was right about much of it.

IS COVID-19 DYING OUT?
From the U.K. comes the extraordinary news that vaccine manufacturers may not be able to test their vaccines successfully because hardly anyone is getting the Wuhan virus:

Hopes that a vaccine for the coronavirus could be ready by September are hanging in the balance, as the scientists developing it are concerned that a slowdown in the rate of infection in the general population could invalidate the human trials currently taking place.

Prof. Adrian Hill, Director of the Oxford University’s Jenner Institute, has told The Telegraph that there is only a 50-50 chance that the vaccine his team has been developing can be successfully tested.

The team has recruited 10,000 people to test the vaccine, some of whom will be given the vaccine and others a placebo. But as it is unethical to purposely infect people in the trial with COVID-19, participants will be asked to go about their normal routine in the expectation that some will be exposed to it naturally. However, that is unlikely to happen if the virus is not spreading, meaning that no conclusions can be drawn one way or the other about the vaccine’s efficacy.

Hill expects that fewer than 50 people in the test population will catch the virus, but if less than 20 test positive the results may be useless.

Wait–he is afraid that 20 people out of 10,000 (or maybe 5,000, or whatever number get the placebo) won’t catch the virus by going about their normal activities?

14 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Never mind.  Maybe you just aren't old enough to understand.

No, you are making a horrible argument. The Bay of Pigs was ordered and was a failure. Trump didn't order a virus to come into the country. You are comparing apples to hammers. 

No matter what we did at the start of the pandemic, a lot of people would have died. You are just being an ideological twit. 

22 hours ago, RichClem said:

No kidding. They're doing more testing.

So of course there will be more cases.

And it isn't cases that matter. We need people to get sick and develop Herd Immunity.

Ah, do you think that testing causes the disease, what a fine example of “wrong direction” logical fail. 

"Submit to the State!" demand mostly Democrat governors.

"How dare you go outside!"

"We know what's best for your health, and we'll arrest you if you disagree!"

Demand the same incompetent Democrat hacks who sent COVID-infected patients to nursing homes, including Michigan's governor.

More bad news for Team Apocalypse -- 43% of covid deaths came from just 0.62% of the US population, the nursing homes.

Which means we didn't need to lock the country down; we just needed to keep the infected out of nursing homes.

2.1 million Americans, representing 0.62% of the U.S. population, reside in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. (Nursing homes are residences for seniors needing help with activities of daily living, such as taking a shower or getting dressed, who also require 24/7 medical supervision; assisted living facilities are designed for seniors who need help with activities of daily living, but don’t require full-time on-site medical supervision.)

According to an analysis that Gregg Girvan and I conducted for the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, as of May 22, in the 39 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 43% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2020/05/26/nursing-homes-assisted-living-facilities-0-6-of-the-u-s-population-43-of-u-s-covid-19-deaths/#14eae88874cd

Why doesn't this information lead the news?

Because it destroys their dishonest Narrative and would lead to Trump's re-election.

Why Does the CDC Think the COVID-19 Fatality Rate Is So Low, and Why Won’t It Tell Anyone?
By ROBERT VERBRUGGEN
Last week I was searching the Internet for some COVID-19 statistic or other, and I came across a new CDC website. The site featured some numbers the federal government is using to model the spread of the epidemic. One in particular caught my eye: 0.4 percent, the “current best estimate” of the disease’s “case fatality rate.” The document also said that 35 percent of infections are asymptomatic, which suggests the infection fatality rate is just 0.26 percent.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/why-does-the-cdc-think-the-covid-19-fatality-rate-is-so-low-and-why-wont-it-tell-anyone/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=featured-content-trending&utm_term=first

How many millions of lives were hurt or lost in yet another effort to drive Trump from office and steal the next election?

Calls to suicide hotlines are up by a factor of three or more in some places.

CORONAVIRUS HYSTERIA IS OVER
The disease isn’t over, but the hysteria is. For many, the turning point came when public health “experts” who had bitterly denounced demonstrations against shutdowns as health hazards, responded to the Black Lives Matter riots with silence and, often, enthusiastic endorsement. That lasted until President Trump announced his intention to resume holding rallies. Once again, we are told that public gatherings are a vitally important health threat. It isn’t hard to understand the game that is being played here.....

from a Swiss study:

Michael Mina

@michaelmina_lab
New seroprevalence study from Switzerland:

Among ~36,000 sero positive cases in people under 50 years old in Switzerland, 2 deaths were detected (neither below 20 years). 

That’s a 0.005% mortality rate in those under 50.

3 orders of magnitude lower than people over 65 years. 

.https://twitter.com/andrewazman/status/1271414998234017794

EaT4-fAWAAEg3Mj?format=png&name=small%C2View image on Twitter
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/06/coronavirus-hysteria-is-over.php