Lanny

The Church has Never Closed

I think Mr. trump said the sanctuaries must be open and not the church because the Church is the Body of Christ.

"Our church will be closed until we hear from the health Professionals" , my Conservative Pastor said.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lanny said:

I think Mr. trump said the sanctuaries must be open and not the church because the Church is the Body of Christ.

"Our church will be closed until we hear from the health Professionals" , my Conservative Pastor said.

I don't understand this post.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

People are saying that the Churches are closed, but I am the Church (the people is the Church), we worship in a building :) .

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

He misspoke.  

Christians believed Christ's body on earth is The Church....The Church is comprised of all believers, its not a building; therefore its always open and never closes.

• Upvote 1

Close to 100,000 dead. Yes master Trump , churches open is exactly what we need........

This is some of the grossest, most negligent shit I have ever seen or heard of.  Will someone please for the love of humanity get that idiot out of that white house????? I will literally suck the cock of whoever does it

1 minute ago, EdithMcCroch said:

He misspoke.  

Christians believed Christ's body on earth is The Church....The Church is comprised of all believers, its not a building; therefore its always open and never closes.

Right on!

Just now, EdithMcCroch said:

He misspoke.  

As  a Christian you each should be the body of christ on earth and individually represent christs message and values. 

1 minute ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Close to 100,000 dead. Yes master Trump , churches open is exactly what we need........

This is some of the grossest, most negligent shit I have ever seen or heard of. Someone please for the love of humanity get that idiot out of that white house????? I will literally suck the cock of whoever does it

Don't know if your're gonna have many takers on that willey, but around here ya never know...

Just now, Lanny said:

Right on!

And some believe only their denomination is the Body and thus the Church.  Thats silly

Just now, EdithMcCroch said:

And some believe only their denomination is the Body and thus the Church.  Thats silly

I agree with you that there is not only one denomination.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

As  a Christian you each should be the body of christ on earth and individually represent christs message and values. 

Sure!

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I do in many ways. 

However, I have issues with women though ....and the bodies they have....and the body parts...smells, sounds etc😑

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Don't know if your're gonna have many takers on that willey, but around here ya never know...

I'm as straight as they come but I'll take a Weiner in the mouth for the sake of humanity

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I'm as straight as they come but I'll take a Weiner in the mouth for the sake of humanity

I hope that you do not have to do that my brother.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

This is some of the grossest, most negligent shit I have ever seen or heard of.  Will someone please for the love of humanity get that idiot out of that white house????? I will literally suck the cock of whoever does it

Why you keep trying to blame Trump for your democrat governors and mayors being grossly negligent? 

I know you've seen all the threads proving their negligence so I can only conclude you're a fucking moron. 

4 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

You would take a wiener in the mouth just for a nut. Humanity "comes"  second

7 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Well this thread has taken a dark turn for sure...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

How often do you practice?

3 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Not sure if Mormons get in...or JWs

All paths lead to god. Even an atheist. 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

All paths lead to god. Even an atheist. 

Cokehead strippers?

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Well this thread has taken a dark turn for sure...

Please let us keep it in the Church realms, but feel free to voice your facts, and opinion :) 

Cokehead strippers?

I would say if there is a god everyone is one a collusion course to meet it.

Cokehead strippers?

They are free to accept the Gospel :) and practice its values and precepts.

23 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

It would be the same or worse if Soetoro were still in office.  He would have left the borders open for way too long.

Change my mind.