Jump to content
kking

What is Your Line?

What is Your Line?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. What Upcoming Phenomenon is Beyond Your Ability to Accept, Tolerate, or Support?

    • Biometrics - technology integrated into one's body for ID, security, banking, location tracking, etc.
      4
    • Social Credit - your actions, thoughts, and beliefs being harvested through social media and other institutions to determine your rights as a citizen.
      2
    • Cashless Society - all business transactions required to be "on-grid" and databased for potentially "problematic" lifestyles.
      0
    • Other - please elaborate
      3


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

They will come for you.

They better bring Bo Gritz with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Won't respond to yer multiple responses.

 

Have a nice night.

Well, none of those were addressed to you. So okay.

 

7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Haha, ok, it's time to drink anyway. Later!

Why not both?

 

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Correct, and that's why we won't see them in our lifetimes.

How do you figure? I think not only will we see them, but we will see the generations after ours be incapable of functioning without some of these measures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Fuck him. 

I call first dibs.

 

You can have him for sloppy seconds when I'm done.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, I haven’t been following any news. 
 

Tell me. I am willing to learn. 

OK...I don't believe yer leaning towards Trump...I think yer playing games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

They will come for you.

Who is (((they)))?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kking said:

Well, none of those were addressed to you. So okay.

 

Why not both?

 

How do you figure? I think not only will we see them, but we will see the generations after ours be incapable of functioning without some of these measures.

OK...get lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I call first dibs.

 

You can have him for sloppy seconds when I'm done.

 

 

Take out a kneecap first. That hurts like a muthafucka. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roadkill said:

OK...get lost.

Why are you so defensive? 

You said your line is socialism. How will you know the line has been crossed?

 

And it's my fucking thread, so fuck you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kking said:

Why are you so defensive? 

You said your line is socialism. How will you know the line has been crossed?

 

And it's my fucking thread, so fuck you.

Fuck You Asshole.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roadkill said:

Fuck You Asshole.

Wah, wah. Socialism's here and you're tolerating it. Big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, roadkill said:

OK...I don't believe yer leaning towards Trump...I think yer playing games.

I do. I am apathetic towards Trump. I don’t hate the guy. He is fascinating and he’s a funny guy. I agree with some and I don’t agree with some of what he does. I think he’s gonna change our politics which is good, imo. 

I didn’t vote in the last election. 
 

Trump is a huge narcissist which I was alarmed by at first but he’s been handled pretty well. 
 

I also did not follow the impeachment or Mueller proceedings. But I’m a millenial so I thought there were more important things to do.  
 

I don’t have time for the news. 
 

Though I did hear that they aren’t airing Trump briefings in NYC anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, roadkill said:

OK...I don't believe yer leaning towards Trump...I think yer playing games.

I did watch “Fall of the Cabal” if that’s what you are referring to. But it’s a little too over the top for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if QAnon is a Trump plant? Just bcuz Trump is a huge narcissist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kking said:

Wah, wah. Socialism's here and you're tolerating it. Big deal.

Biden lies again...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I do. I am apathetic towards Trump. I don’t hate the guy. He is fascinating and he’s a funny guy. I agree with some and I don’t agree with some of what he does. I think he’s gonna change our politics which is good, imo. 

I didn’t vote in the last election. 
 

Trump is a huge narcissist which I was alarmed by at first but he’s been handled pretty well. 
 

I also did not follow the impeachment or Mueller proceedings. But I’m a millenial so I thought there were more important things to do.  
 

I don’t have time for the news. 
 

Though I did hear that they aren’t airing Trump briefings in NYC anymore. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roadkill said:

Biden lies again...

 

lol. That's funny. But what does that have to do with socialism?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kking said:

lol. That's funny. But what does that have to do with socialism?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I do. I am apathetic towards Trump. I don’t hate the guy. He is fascinating and he’s a funny guy. I agree with some and I don’t agree with some of what he does. I think he’s gonna change our politics which is good, imo. 

I didn’t vote in the last election. 
 

Trump is a huge narcissist which I was alarmed by at first but he’s been handled pretty well. 
 

I also did not follow the impeachment or Mueller proceedings. But I’m a millenial so I thought there were more important things to do.  
 

I don’t have time for the news. 
 

Though I did hear that they aren’t airing Trump briefings in NYC anymore. 

 

You should consider sitting the next one out, too.

 

We are at a critical junction in the country's future.....low information voters are not needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kking said:

I've been very disheartened with the trajectory of society in the west. Technology, cultural relativism, post-truth, and corporate nihilism have become braided into one nightmarish strain of public life. I've tried to resist the various aspects of these developments. A few years ago, it occurred to me that, in order to avoid falling victim to the slippery slope and being systematically conditioned to tolerate more and more reprehensible things, I must draw a line in the sand. I must declare to myself what "development" is so incompatible with my values and interests that I must resist it outright and unconditionally. 

 

The answer I came up with was mandatory biometrics. 

 

What's your line? Or do you even have a line? 

Sadly as a parent I don't have the luxury of outright resistance even as these things come to pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kking said:

I've been very disheartened with the trajectory of society in the west. Technology, cultural relativism, post-truth, and corporate nihilism have become braided into one nightmarish strain of public life. I've tried to resist the various aspects of these developments. A few years ago, it occurred to me that, in order to avoid falling victim to the slippery slope and being systematically conditioned to tolerate more and more reprehensible things, I must draw a line in the sand. I must declare to myself what "development" is so incompatible with my values and interests that I must resist it outright and unconditionally. 

 

The answer I came up with was mandatory biometrics. 

 

What's your line? Or do you even have a line? 

All of the above is unacceptable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kfools said:

Sadly as a parent I don't have the luxury of outright resistance even as these things come to pass.

 

I had that thought myself. Whatever I think is irrelevant to the future of my kids and grandkids.

 

What are THEY gonna do?? Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kfools said:

Sadly as a parent I don't have the luxury of outright resistance even as these things come to pass.

 

14 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

I had that thought myself. Whatever I think is irrelevant to the future of my kids and grandkids.

 

What are THEY gonna do?? Ugh.

 

Right. I sympathize with this. Because you can't throw away your sympathies, allegiances, and duties for some political bullshit. You have human beings to raise. And I admire that. I wish I was a father. I wish I could facilitate the values and principles which create productive, responsible, and thoughtful humans....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

OTHER:

 

WW3 in which America is melted, due to lunatics that run Wash DC.

The people who run Washington DC are under a higher standard, but considered quite despicable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kking said:

The people who run Washington DC are under a higher standard, but considered quite despicable...

Yes.

 

I disconnect 'America' from 'Wash DC' whenever I speak of love of country.  They have been rogue since JFK was eliminated as a danger to them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...