Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blue Devil

The Obammunist Regime "Spygate" - Because Rope is Cheap, and Democrat National Socialist Traitors are Plentiful.

Recommended Posts

- The Obammunist Regime "Spygate" -

Because Rope is Cheap, and Democrat National Socialist Traitors are Plentiful.

 

(click to Enlarge)

the-epoch-times-spygate.jpg

 

How America’s most powerful agencies were weaponized against President Donald Trump. And remember, spying on POTUS is TREASON.

Epoch Times BY JEFF CARLSON October 12, 2018 Updated: November 5, 2018

Although the details remain complex, the structure underlying Spygate—the creation of the false narrative that candidate Donald Trump colluded with Russia, and the spying on his presidential campaign—remains surprisingly simple:

1. CIA Director John Brennan, with some assistance from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, gathered foreign intelligence and fed it throughout our domestic Intelligence Community.

2. The FBI became the handler of Brennan’s intelligence and engaged in the more practical elements of surveillance.

3. The Department of Justice facilitated investigations by the FBI and legal maneuverings, while providing a crucial shield of nondisclosure.

4. The Department of State became a mechanism of information dissemination and leaks.

5. Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee provided funding, support, and media collusion.

6. Obama administration officials were complicit, and engaged in unmasking and intelligence gathering and dissemination.

7. The media was the most corrosive element in many respects. None of these events could have transpired without their willing participation. Stories were pushed, facts were ignored, and narratives were promoted.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

start with number one: what intelligence and where did it come from? Your writer elides this information. the intelligence community was responding to the fact that Trump campaign officials were in touch with Russian intelligence operatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, slideman said:

start with number one: what intelligence and where did it come from? Your writer elides this information. the intelligence community was responding to the fact that Trump campaign officials were in touch with Russian intelligence operatives.

 

It's all there.

 

Read the infogram or watch the vids.

 

You are looking for fly-shit in the pepper.

 

treason-hang1.jpg

 

96d39742ca1b7f6b1ac9a3af17bc2571.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You failed to answer the question. The British and other European intelligence services intercepted communications between Trump campaign operatives and Russian intelligence operatives. Care to comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, slideman said:

The British and other European intelligence services intercepted communications between Trump campaign operatives and Russian intelligence operatives. Care to comment?

 

 

sure...  it was all a set  so  that British and other European intelligence services  could be used to  verify for  the warrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

sure...  it was all a set  so  that British and other European intelligence services  could be used to  verify for  the warrant

What evidence do you have for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr went to Britain to try to get them to trash their own intelligence service. They refused in the face of public protest. What evidence do you have to support your assertion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, slideman said:

You failed to answer the question. The British and other European intelligence services intercepted communications between Trump campaign operatives and Russian intelligence operatives. Care to comment?

 

Yes, that's discredited garbage.

 

Obama oversaw and likely directed the biggest abuse of power in US history, and his corrupt officials are under criminal investigation by Durham.

 

Who's going to prison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RichClem said:

 

Yes, that's discredited garbage.

 

Obama oversaw and likely directed the biggest abuse of power in US history, and his corrupt officials are under criminal investigation by Durham.

 

Who's going to prison?

Discredited by whom? Evidence please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

I have a standing offer of a $50 bet that Durham will not bring a single indictment are you a taker?

 

Who would be so stupid as to accept the word of a lying troll like you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Barr’s Requests for Foreign Help Prompt Backlash in Australia, , U.K.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barrs-requests-for-foreign-help-prompt-backlash-in-australia-italy-u-k-11570369938

 

All the Guilty are sacred shitless.

 

0561cd7cf758f7e5ae2697a5d6fad297.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Squirm away

that's what obama administration lackeys will be doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In point of fact it is barr who is beginning to panic. As it becomes obvious Trump will lose the election he is in jeopardy of prosecution for lying to Congress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

You failed to answer the question. The British and other European intelligence services intercepted communications between Trump campaign operatives and Russian intelligence operatives. Care to comment?

Care to prove your statement before asking for a comment on it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Barr went to Britain to try to get them to trash their own intelligence service. They refused in the face of public protest. What evidence do you have to support your assertion?

You just stated that the British refused due to public protest and not because of anything remotely factual ....

Hilarious that you think what you do ....Considering ....LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

I have a standing offer of a $50 bet that Durham will not bring a single indictment are you a taker?

I am but let's up it too 1 full year of paying for this site ....are you game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...