king of the county

‘Then you ain’t black’

10 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The start of the War on drugs had little to do with targeting black people, they were after hippies. Most of whom were middle class college educated white kids. Became more of a black thing in the late 1970s as street gangs became more popular and prevalent. 

The war on terror had nothing to do with blacks. Most of their Muslim are part of the nation of Islam, a different thing than what is found in the Middle East. 

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/7xwybd/the-war-on-drugs-remains-as-racist-as-ever-statistics-show

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2013/03/25/racism-fuels-war-terror

Black folks were targeted in the War on Terror as well. 

I don't think this will hurt him as much as Trump wants it to.

It's not exactly the same as Justin Trudeau in blackface, but it's similar... and most of us know how that went.

Everyone knows Justin Trudeau isn't a racist, and everyone knows Joe Biden isn't a racist. People will call him that to try to hurt him politically, but deep down they know that saying real black people vote Democrat isn't racist so much as generally true with a few exceptions.. and the fact that he also played second banana to the first black president (and had a great relationship with him, while Trump was calling him a fake American and trying to tear him down) is kind of a big clue that he doesn't have any serious issues. And this isn't the type of 'racism' that usually annoys minorities... definitely not as much as 'build the wall' or 'go back to where you came from'.

All this is doing is making people pay attention to Joe Biden, which is a positive because usually Trump is the center of attention at all times. Hearing him explain it in his frank and folksy way is actually kind of making me like him more than I used to.

5 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

The Democrats want you to have nothing to say about it if she chooses to abort.  Because it's none of your fucking business. 

If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave. Democrats, dehumanizing people since Jackson. 

44 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

So, that's where the people live.

Why do you want dirt to have a vote but not the citizens?

Nueue Yok and Californica  .  .  .  are the dirt and shitholes  of this country !

Biden's comment was terribly clever and humorous.  

Get a sense of humor, you losers. 

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave. Democrats, dehumanizing people since Jackson. 

So, you don't approve of men, women, and children being property?

How very un-Washington and un-Jefferson of you.

Good God, man, are you some kind of anarchist?

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Biden's comment was terribly clever and humorous.  

Get a sense of humor, you losers. 

Yes, but they don't get the Jews for Hitler part.

Part of the red-blue eternal (pun intended) divide.

1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

Not really.  And Jefferson would have called you a moron for saying so.  Now what?

Really it is.  all is good.  take something for your TDS 

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Really it has all is good take something for your TDS 

Not exactly English, as usual, but one should hate evil so - I do.

47 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Really it is.  all is good.  take something for your TDS 

Anybody who as any integrity and was paying attention, has despised the sociopathic grifter known as Donald Trump for four decades.

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Anybody who as any integrity and was paying attention, has despised the sociopathic grifter known as Donald Trump for four decades.

Nope maga 

2 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Why not.  Should we not be - majority rule?

No, look what happened to Greece, and it's majority rule.  It is now a 3rd world country because the majority turned out to be a mob and put good men and bad men down just the same.

Magority cannot rule.  Our founders were not just brilliant, they were guided by God.  So they could not go wrong, and they didn't.

13 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Have you applied your same attention test to joey bider and how he got mega wealthy on a senator wage.

Not exactly English, as usual, but one should hate evil so - I do.

So you hate the dem party.  Do you see the evil coming from that bunch?

5 minutes ago, benhur said:

So you hate the dem party.  Do you see the evil coming from that bunch?

I hate evil, period.  It's a non-partisan thing.

Are you a - partisan?

I hate those BTW.

So, you don't approve of men, women, and children being property?

How very un-Washington and un-Jefferson of you.

Good God, man, are you some kind of anarchist?

Yes, it was part of that culture, not good of course, but within cultural norms at that time.

But since Abraham Lincoln's time it is not culturally normal.  The dems have owned the slave market since then and even today keep the black people chained to a low wage paying government.  That is why the blacks are finally looking elsewhere.  Maybe they will give Trump a try, since on many measurements he has succeeded where dems failed miserably.  Trump gets more black to vote for him than any Republican in history.  Those that don't vote for Trump, the majority will stay home.  (Hey, there is your word "majority")

9 minutes ago, benhur said:

Magority cannot rule.  Our founders were not just brilliant, they were guided by God.  So they could not go wrong, and they didn't.

Okay, see ya.

I only deal with rational types.  That ain't it.

1 minute ago, Pengwin said:

I hate evil, period.  It's a non-partisan thing.

Are you a - partisan?

I hate those BTW.

Good, you are a non-partisan.  I am too, mostly, but I lean Republic.  But I was happy that the dem reporters caught up with nixon and kicked his republican ass out of the WH.  I am also sorry that those same dem reporters are not reporting the Flynn prosecution problems.  It is the same big government take down and cover-up.  Only this time it is the dems that are doing the evil.  The dem reporters won't have anything to do with a dem doing bad for the country.  Too bad, I thought investigative reporting was supposed to be un-biased, non-partison, like you and I.

5 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Okay, see ya.

I only deal with rational types.  That ain't it.

Why because i said God had something to do with it?

3 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Since she won the popular vote, apparently not.

The dead and the illegal criminals don't count, motherfucker !

Not for decent folks, anyway !

But I'm sure they do, for democraps !

2 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Except for that 13 year old Trump raped at one of Epstein's pedophile parties. 

So where's the clip, lying bastard ?

28 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

I hate evil, period.  

You mean you hate your competitors , of course !

7 hours ago, IkeBana said:

And his border patrol/ICE tactics, separating children from their parents is right out of Hitler's playbook.

Utter bovine excrement.  You've been lied to.

The Border Patrol did not change its policies in response to anything Trump did.  Children get separated when it is discovered they have zero biological connection to the adults who claim to be their parents.  Child sex trafficking is a major problem on the southern border, and a lot of adults also use kids as meal tickets.  But HEY, why let facts get in the way of a good Nazi/Fascist reference?

I SO miss the days when Democrats could win arguing the merits of the issues; not rely on insults, propaganda, and hysterical rhetoric.