fishhead

Mike Pompeo hosted taxpayer-funded 'Madison Dinners' with Republicans, Fox hosts

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

democrats do this and worse all the time. ALL politicians do this. Pompeo has become a target for ONE reason- he's going after China and the CCP over the coronavirus. The CCP has politicians and elites from all over the world in their pocket who do not want that. The Chinese have been buying up TONS of real estate in Canada and Africa, among others. They've been quietly setting up the board for domination now for a couple decades. Pompeo is taking on the dragon. That's why nothingburger "news" like this is being pushed.

3 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

democrats do this and worse all the time. ALL politicians do this. Pompeo has become a target for ONE reason- he's going after China and the CCP over the coronavirus. The CCP has politicians and elites from all over the world in their pocket who do not want that. The Chinese have been buying up TONS of real estate in Canada and Africa, among others. They've been quietly setting up the board for domination now for a couple decades. Pompeo is taking on the dragon. That's why nothingburger "news" like this is being pushed.

Pompeo resembles Dick Cheney and Edwin Meese. He is not competent to be Secretary of State. He is both corrupt and incompetent.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Pompeo resembles Dick Cheney and Edwin Meese. He is not competent to be Secretary of State. He is both corrupt and incompetent.

So was Hillary Clinton. I don’t even like the system of government we have as it exists today. It’s garbage. Mob rule mixed with lobbying. Just the way we don’t have anything resembling a free market capitalist system anymore either. It’s crony globalist capitalism with tons of government tampering, regulations, subsidizing, and more lobbying. And we have a military industrial complex that toppled foreign governments, assassinates foreigners with drones, and has bases in like 80+ countries.
I don’t know how you were exactly get a competent incorruptible secretary of state under these circumstances. So saying that he is corrupt or even incompetent is kind of a moot point. 
The issue is that The Chinese communist party is even more corrupt and therefore even more incompetent. If left unopposed, they will unleash holy hell on the entire world. So if Pompeo and Trump are the only thing standing between the CCP and global domination, then I’ll definitely take the far lesser of those two evils. 

10 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

. So if Pompeo and Trump are the only thing standing between the CCP and global domination, then I’ll definitely take the far lesser of those two evils. 

This is a false assumption. Trump has always been a huge fan of China. He imported millions of dollars of Chinese merchandise and put his label on it.

Trump is the most corrupt sumbitch that has ever infested our government. Plus, he is aggressively ignorant and  hideously incompetent. He is a lying blowhard.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, fishhead said:

Mike Pompeo hosted taxpayer-funded 'Madison Dinners' with Republicans, Fox hosts

15 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

A lot of skeletons in that bastards closet. 

fathead...I try my best to come here and exchange ideas with different people (that don't always agree with me politically) and have a little fun. I come here and try my best not to use 4 letter words. I don't get weird on people and do my best to ignore weirdness. I don't need anyone to validate me as a person or my opinions.

I wish no harm on (eg) President Obama and would really feel bad...if something happened to him based on his political stance. (assassinated by a right wing anti-abortion gun nut)

BUT the above post is a perfect example of a real cyber jerk off looking for a SERIOUS cyber circle jerk and I'm sure the guy looks for a political cyber circle jerk everywhere he goes.

Who the fuck do you know that doesn't skeletons in their closet ?   I don't know if you have kids BUT I am sure there are things you have done in your life...that you would rather them not know about ?   

The above ultraliberal cyber agenda drone behavior is like the cyber jerk offs who get all worked up when a REPUB is arrested for a sex crime BUT ignore it when it is a DEM. (That for me are hard to handle.)  Do you really believe...how someone votes...is going to change thier human nature.  I use to be a big thief BUT now that I'm a Democrat....that has all changed.

I one time I got sentenced to 30 days in jail and a $2,000 fine. I said to the judge afterwards...Thank you your Honor and he just nodded his head. Apparently he was around long enough to understand...that I was thanking him for the chance to plead my case and was not trying to be a smart mother fucking criminal. 

With that in mind...I say to you, thank you and God / nature bless.

If President Obama can be seen with a racist...so can you.

It's the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting Lesbianism, homosexuality. It's wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!" — Louis Farrakhan Saviours' Day speech, Chicago, Illinois, 2/26/06

obama%20farakan_zpskmpqyghc.jpg

16 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

So was Hillary Clinton. I don’t even like the system of government we have as it exists today. It’s garbage. Mob rule mixed with lobbying. Just the way we don’t have anything resembling a free market capitalist system anymore either. It’s crony globalist capitalism with tons of government tampering, regulations, subsidizing, and more lobbying. And we have a military industrial complex that toppled foreign governments, assassinates foreigners with drones, and has bases in like 80+ countries.
I don’t know how you were exactly get a competent incorruptible secretary of state under these circumstances. So saying that he is corrupt or even incompetent is kind of a moot point. 
The issue is that The Chinese communist party is even more corrupt and therefore even more incompetent. If left unopposed, they will unleash holy hell on the entire world. So if Pompeo and Trump are the only thing standing between the CCP and global domination, then I’ll definitely take the far lesser of those two evils. 

Would you like to see more than two parties?

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Would you like to see more than two parties?

Sure.  All you have to do is - found a new nation.

NP.

21 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

So why don't you send the asshole money, so he won't spend mine?