EdithMcCroch

Trump will likely lose in November - Americans are tired of chaos

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

The bug doesn't care who it kills! Eventually, it will hit you!

BTW, cities are made up of both R's and D' s! No such thing as a "liberal city"!

So far it's been hardest on Gotham. When it hits Sodom San Francisco it will kill more than aids. Another warning that was ignored that killed democrats predominantly. 

18 hours ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Just one mans opinion.  Just remember 2016 was very close. 

Many may vote Dem simply out of Trump exhaustion.  Right or wrong.

I disagree.

In fact I think they are more fed up with the Dems who have tried since day 1 of Trump's presidency to remove him via the use of media backed lies and Deceit.

22 hours ago, EdithMcCroch said:

lol. the only people that will vote for biden is the extreme trump haters. there's not a single other person in this country

enthused with the prospect of voting for joe biden. he is the crappiest candidate the dem party could've put forth. he's

much like john mccain of the gop. no conservative gave 2 $hits about john mccain when he was running against obama.

the only thing mccain had going for him was sarah palin. this is how biden is with the dems. no one really likes him. and

he's going to lose.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Last night I showed Yo Mama a good old-fashioned, Texas Longhorn anomaly.

And she was very, very, happy about it !!                                                      🤠...🍺

My mother has been dead for four years.

She was a beautiful woman, so I can see you jerking off to a picture of her.

I can see you jerking off to small children, fur bearing animals, and household appliances, so....

2 minutes ago, skews13 said:

My mother has been dead for four years.

She was a beautiful woman, so I can see you jerking off to a picture of her.

I can see you jerking off to small children, fur bearing animals, and household appliances, so....

Where is your sense of humor ???

If you don't have one......then try to grow one.

Sheeesh !!

You dung-eating Dems are bunch of squares !!

And your political correctness......STINKS !!

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

I'm a Zinn-bot.

Yes futz...we know.   :)

14 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Yes futz...we know.   :)

No one knows what a Zinn bot is! Russian Bot!

I want the next administration to bring charges against the crooks.

If they get away with impunity, what's to stop the next republican administration from being even worse.

The congress needs to plug the holes that allowed a traitor to get into the white house and reek havoc on our "honors system" constitution. We have seen that it IS an honor system, because once you have control of the Justice Dept, the supreme court, and at least one branch of congress, you can actually and effectively DESTROY our country.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'RESISTANCE THE UPCOMING ELECTION IS A REFERENDUM ON THE CURRENT BANANA REPUBLIC. WE THE PEOPLE CAN OUST THE FASCIST. OR DONALD TRUMP WILL GET A GREEN LIGHT TO OPERATE ABOVE THE LAW. OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC HANGS IN IN THE BALANCE- THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER.'

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

woah...   logical  fallacy  there.       No one is saying  Poroschenko  is  upstanding at all. 

That is  why  your stance falls apart.  Face it, the   Bidns were engaging in  corruption  along with   Pelosi and  Kerry

It's not a logical fallacy, it's what anyone would infer from the arguments you've been making.

You are implying that Poroschenko is upstanding by saying that if Shotkin was corrupt, Poroschenko would have gotten rid of him.

I already told you, and it's in the article I posted earlier-- Poroschenko DID NOT CARE about Shokin's corruption.

You seem to think it's unreasonable to suggest this... and yet now you admit that he isn't upstanding??

So he's a sketchy guy who can't be trusted, yet cares deeply about corruption?

The EU, IMF and US were forcing Poroschenko to clamp down on corruption in exchange for help with the Russian incursion.

If Hunter was in so much trouble, which he wasn't... why would it even matter if they forced Shokin out?

A prosecutor stepping down means the case is cancelled?

And why would Obama publicly suggest opening up a new case against Burisma?

It doesn't wash.

This whole stupid lie is transparent as fuck and just another 'but her emails' re-election ploy by Trump.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

You are implying that Poroschenko is upstanding by saying that if Shotkin was corrupt, Poroschenko would have gotten rid of him.

So Poroschenko was in on the corruption of Shokin?

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

he EU, IMF and US were forcing Poroschenko to clamp down on corruption in exchange for help with the Russian incursion.

If Hunter was in so much trouble, which he wasn't... why would it even matter if they forced Shokin out?

They didn’t care about Hunter Biden.   He was grabbing crumbs for his dad

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

This whole stupid lie is transparent as fuck and just another 'but her emails' re-election ploy by Trump.

Her emails are huge, that you overlook them is evidence of your bias against reality.  

You cant even see Biden as corrupt 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

So Poroschenko was in on the corruption of Shokin?

The two have a history.

Corruption was already the norm.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/viktor-shokin-ukraine-prosecutor-trump-biden-hunter-joe-investigation-impeachment-a9147001.html

Another source said Shokin’s tenure as Ukraine’s general prosecutor was “no more, but no less corrupt” than what went before it.

That, of course, was not a ringing endorsement. Since the fall of the USSR, the prosecutor general’s office has come to be considered one of the least trusted public institutions in Ukraine. In Soviet times, abuse of justice was ideological in nature, but the job was largely respected. Around the mid-1990s, corruption began to take over as the main driver. Over time, the institution degenerated into something resembling a legalised racket, sources say.

“When I joined we were doing 80 per cent honest endeavour, and 20 per cent corrupt,” says one prosecutor, who began his career in the late 1990s.

“Now things have switched, and it’s only 20 or 30 per cent honest. The main thing that matters is making the boss happy, and ultimately that means making the president happy. Everything else is for sale.”

The approach of Shokin’s office to the Burisma investigations fell into a well-practiced pattern of corruption, the anonymous prosecutor says. By the time of Biden’s intervention, there were no active investigations to speak of.

“If the idea was to get a result on the Burisma case, Shokin would have put his top people on it,” he says. “That didn’t happen. The aims were different.”

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

They didn’t care about Hunter Biden.   He was grabbing crumbs for his dad

This is just not reality.

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Doubtful.   He’s done a great job.

Right....that is why his approval is way down and has NEVER gone over 50%!

And why unemployment is at its highest since the Great Depression.

hahaha3.gif

On 5/22/2020 at 1:12 PM, EdithMcCroch said:

It will be close. 

24 minutes ago, Scout said:

Right....that is why his approval is way down and has NEVER gone over 50%!

And why unemployment is at its highest since the Great Depression.

hahaha3.gif

And under Trump we had the lowest unemployment in 50 years

I think he may as well just quit now . He would be remembered a little more fondly if he did. Hell, even I would gain a smidge of respect for him if he just quit now and let a real leader step up

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Alot of good that's doing for us now along with close to 100,000 dead Americans

49 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I think he may as well just quit now . He would be remembered a little more fondly if he did. Hell, even I would gain a smidge of respect for him if he just quit now and let a real leader step up

lol. are you the new "village idiot"?

Just now, lewstherin said:

lol. are you the new "village idiot"?

If that is how you want to refer to me then I really don't give a shit

17 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Conservative woman are so much more attractive than liberal woman. I guess it is a mindset that creates such outward beauty. The obvious is easy to point out. 

I used to like hippies a lot, in my younger years.

I mean the ladies, of course !

I did some sannyasines too      (lol)    .     .      .      if you even know who the hell they were.

They were those dumbfucks who worshipped the guy with like 30 rolls royces     .    .     .   or something !

On 5/22/2020 at 10:14 PM, Scout said:

A lot of people may be saying, "Anything to get rid of the bastard!".  

They sure do    .     .      .      and they mean  Joe  "the perv"  Biden, fool !

7 hours ago, Z09 said:

Because he inherited Obama's awesome economy.  

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

3qzukl.jpg

The guy Rebel voted for for President is the idiot running up the debt.