TBHWT

Democrats Warning Trump Will Reject Election Results Should Look in the Mirror

Democrats Warning Trump Will Reject Election Results Should Look in the Mirror
 David Harsanyi Posted: May 22, 2020 10:01 AM
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

In a recent Washington Post column warning Americans to "prepare for the possibility of Trump rejecting election results" -- one of media's favorite projections -- Brian Klaas asks a question: "If he loses, would it be more surprising if Trump graciously accepts defeat and congratulates his opponent or if he claimed to be the victim of a rigged election and a 'deep state' plot?"

Considering Trump's temperament, it wouldn't be surprising if he blamed the "deep state" for an election failure. Really, though, we have no need to speculate about what an attack on the sanctity of the electoral process would look like, since Democrats have been delegitimizing a valid election for the past four years.

• Downvote 1

one of the more sobering realities that one faces when they enter the political realm... everyone is a sore loser. The politician and especially their supporters. The night when Trump won... I could see it as clear as day. She lost because she did not take MI, WI, and PA serious enough. That was on her and her staff not Trump.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

one of the more sobering realities that one faces when they enter the political realm... everyone is a sore loser. The politician and especially their supporters. The night when Trump won... I could see it as clear as day. She lost because she did not take MI, WI, and PA serious enough. That was on her and her staff not Trump.

Myself, along with most of those I know, never thought Trump would win in a million years. Too tell the truth, I've never seen a bigger sore loser in all my  life as Hillary.

As for Brain-dead Stacey Abrams what can you say. I think she'd make a great Dem VP pick. 

2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Myself, along with most of those I know, never thought Trump would win in a million years. Too tell the truth, I've never seen a bigger sore loser in all my  life as Hillary.

As for Brain-dead Stacey Abrams what can you say. I think she'd make a great Dem VP pick. 

Hilary and her supporters may top the list but they are not the only ones. It is actually quite easily shown that HRC put very little energy/resources towards those 3 states... hence, she lost. If Trump loses, my guess is that he will litter the world with thousands of tweets about how the game was rigged against him. 

• Upvote 2

Ever heard of Cambridge Analylitica? It swayed the election for Trump, by stealing 5000000 Facebook accounts! Steve Bannon was behind that, funded by the billionaire Mercer family.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 2

31 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Ever heard of Cambridge Analylitica? It swayed the election for Trump, by stealing 5000000 Facebook accounts! Steve Bannon was behind that, funded by the billionaire Mercer family.

Facebook accounts vote?  Damn...I didn't know that.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Hilary and her supporters may top the list but they are not the only ones. It is actually quite easily shown that HRC put very little energy/resources towards those 3 states... hence, she lost. If Trump loses, my guess is that he will litter the world with thousands of tweets about how the game was rigged against him. 

I hope he does. We learned a lot since he was elected, about how hateful, crooked, and deceitful the left really are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

But she won the popular vote.  America chose HER as its president even if the electoral college did not.

Hillary was ELECTED; Trump was selected. No man with an OUNCE of self respect or credibility

would accept the office of POTUS without winning the popular vote.  

I know which type of result  is more important to this nation.  

The electoral college is a form of rightwinger affirmative action so it is utter hypocrisy that rightwingers

approve of the electoral college but NOT affirmative action for blacks and browns and others who 

continue to be the victims of prejudice and bigotry.   Except rightwingers are only victims of their 

own stupidity and corruption.  They have not EARNED affirmative action as others have. 

• Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1

4 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

I know, I never saw anything about voting for Trump on FB. Never did get that one, just one more reason the left wanting to blame Trump once again.

30 minutes ago, Scout said:

But she won the popular vote.  America chose HER as its president even if the electoral college did not.

Hillary was ELECTED; Trump was selected. No man with an OUNCE of self respect or credibility

would accept the office of POTUS without winning the popular vote.  

I know which type of result  is more important to this nation.  

The electoral college is a form of rightwinger affirmative action so it is utter hypocrisy that rightwingers

approve of the electoral college but NOT affirmative action for blacks and browns and others who 

continue to be the victims of prejudice and bigotry.   Except rightwingers are only victims of their 

own stupidity and corruption.  They have not EARNED affirmative action as others have. 

But she didn't win the Electoral College. and that's the one that counts. But I heard you lefties want to change that. I'll guarantee if you do, and lose again, you'll want to change it back. Stop whining, Trump won, get the fuck over it snowflake!

Oh and btw, Affirmative Action is one of the most racist scenarios ever put on the American people. One of the reasons we're so divide today you dumb Fuck. 

13 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

But she didn't win the Electoral College. and that's the one that counts. But I heard you lefties want to change that. I'll guarantee if you do, and lose again, you'll want to change it back. Stop whining, Trump won, get the fuck over it snowflake!

Oh and btw, Affirmative Action is one of the most racist scenarios ever put on the American people. One of the reasons we're so divide today you dumb Fuck. 

But it doesn't count to the American people.  Hence, the populace hates Trump and will celebrate his departure. 

• Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

THAT'S RIDICULOUS !!

I have NEVER seen the LEVEL of "Sore Loser Syndrome" after a Republican loss, as I have seen after a Democrat loss !!  From the DEMOCRAT VENOM after the REAGAN victories, to Democrats essentially running a "FRAME JOB" when they manipulated George W. Bush into going to war with Iraq, based on"Bad Intelligence" from the FBI, CIA, and the Deep State... which they THEN used to ATTACK Bush with... to taking it to a COMPLETELY NEW LEVEL with Donald Trump... where the SAME CORRUPT Deep State and Democrat cronies...  TOOK their BAD Intelligence, LIES, SPYING, LEAKING, CORRUPTION, FALSE allegations, and attempts to REMOVE Donald Trump from office, into OVERDRIVE... and BROKE MANY LAWS in the process !!

I have NEVER seen ANYTHING even REMOTELY similar from Republicans... SO, your attempts to BLAME BOTH for something that ONE PARTY has been PREDOMINANTLY responsible for... and EQUATE the two parties... are UTTERLY PATHETIC... because "EVERYONE" is NOT a sore loser... only the DEMOCRATS are...

THAT is why THEY NEED TO LOSE a LOT MORE OFTEN !!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

THAT'S RIDICULOUS !!

I have NEVER seen the LEVEL of "Sore Loser Syndrome" after a Republican loss, as I have seen after a Democrat loss !!  From the DEMOCRAT VENOM after the REAGAN victories, to Democrats essentially running a "FRAME JOB" when they manipulated George W. Bush into going to war with Iraq, based on"Bad Intelligence" from the FBI, CIA, and the Deep State... which they THEN used to ATTACK Bush with... to taking it to a COMPLETELY NEW LEVEL with Donald Trump... where the SAME CORRUPT Deep State and Democrat cronies...  TOOK their BAD Intelligence, LIES, SPYING, LEAKING, CORRUPTION, FALSE allegations, and attempts to REMOVE Donald Trump from office, into OVERDRIVE... and BROKE MANY LAWS in the process !!

I have NEVER seen ANYTHING even REMOTELY similar from Republicans... SO, your attempts to BLAME BOTH for something that ONE PARTY has been PREDOMINANTLY responsible for... and EQUATE the two parties... are UTTERLY PATHETIC... because "EVERYONE" is NOT a sore loser... only the DEMOCRATS are...

My observations have been that no matter the election, the other side belly aches and makes excuses. Every time Obama won, the internet would light up with excuses written up as conspiracy theories. It is simple human nature.. like it or not. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

People like you wouldn't have a nickel to your name were it not for Affirmative Action.  Lazy bastards=rightwingers. 

• Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1

21 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Republicans CANNOT win a Presidential election without Affirmative Action. They have to have the electoral college give greater weight

to the votes of Republican states.   Liberals believe in one man, one vote which means they give the same weight to the vote of every single voter in the nation.  They don't require "special rules" in order to win an election.  Liberals are the majority of voters in this nation and only a system of unequal weight keeps them from winning every single Presidential election and the vast majority of the HOUSE.  

Only the stupid don't realize this and agree with it.

REALLY STUPID - like so stupid they don't realize Trump is stupid.  His voters --- THAT STUPID. 

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

30 minutes ago, Scout said:

People like you wouldn't have a nickel to your name were it not for Affirmative Action.  Lazy bastards=rightwingers. 

And any liberal too fucking stupid to conduct a campaign designed to win the election under existing law shouldn’t be allowed to use sharp instruments, much less have the authority to launch nuclear weapons.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Scout said:

Republicans CANNOT win a Presidential election without Affirmative Action. They have to have the electoral college give greater weight

to the votes of Republican states.   Liberals believe in one man, one vote which means they give the same weight to the vote of every single voter in the nation.  They don't require "special rules" in order to win an election.  Liberals are the majority of voters in this nation and only a system of unequal weight keeps them from winning every single Presidential election and the vast majority of the HOUSE.  

Only the stupid don't realize this and agree with it.

REALLY STUPID - like so stupid they don't realize Trump is stupid.  His voters --- THAT STUPID. 

Right you only want the left and right coasts to have a say and fuck the rest of the country. That's always the way with the left. Us only!!! 

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Right you only want the left and right coasts to have a say and fuck the rest of the country. That's always the way with the left. Us only!!! 

Where did I say that?  YOU are the one that is claiming there should be special rules for the middle of the country that

make them have a GREATER say than the number of people that live there.  Which demonstrates how scummy and unAmerican you are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

THAT'S RIDICULOUS !!

bologna-sandwich.jpg

• Fuck you! 1

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Where did I say that?  YOU are the one that is claiming there should be special rules for the middle of the country that

make them have a GREATER say than the number of people that live there.  Which demonstrates how scummy and unAmerican you are. 

You didn't exactly say that, but if you're against the Electoral College that's what happens. The electoral college evens the game, it doesn't make any one state more important than any other. The left don't like that, it's obvious when you/they say, but he/she won the popular Vote. Just get out and vote and talk others to do the same thing and stop trying to change the rules all the time. The College has served us well up till now, no reason for it to change unless of course you don['t like the outcome.   

22 hours ago, Scout said:

I can't believe how stupid that comment is. What are you nuts? Now you think I'm black? I worked my ass off all my life to give the left my tax dollars to help people that didn't do diddle squat.

My uncle was a manager at a large construction Co. once AA started the Co had to hire 20% minority. Sometimes on the week end they would need maybe 20 men for time and 1/2 overtime they would have to put 5 minority men on, now turns out five men with seniority were sidelined for men who just started how the hell was that fair?

You just need to shut the hell up, I'm tired of wasting time on your dumb ass. 

• Downvote 1

On 5/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, BatteryPowered said:

It data mined them, dumbass! With Zuckerman's help! Data stolen without permission to sway the election towards Trump!

3 hours ago, Scout said:

If a man & wife cannot live together in peace, isn't it better that they work out a peaceful

divorce and each go their separate ways?

Maybe the Dems & the GOP should starting talking about a peaceful divorce.

I don't see things getting better between us.   Wouldn't the Dems be happier without

the gun-toting, trailer-trash, knuckling-dragging, Neanderthals?                             🍺

20 hours ago, Scout said:

Nice try ....

But did affirmative action actually work ?

I think not....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

It data mined them, dumbass! With Zuckerman's help! Data stolen without permission to sway the election towards Trump!

I understand that.  Do you understand that the people who were going to vote for Trump weren’t phased?  It was “independents” and demonrats that didn’t like/trust Hitlery who were impacted.  That means the DNC hand picked a candidate that was such a out of touch ass that people were looking for a reason to flip her the finger.

• Upvote 1