Skans

Biden's Interview On CNBC This Morning.....

You Democrats are in real trouble.  Biden had a friendly interview with liberal Andrew Sorkin, one of CNBC's Squawk-Box anchors.  Sorkin would ask Biden a question, and Biden would never answer the question.  You could seel Sorkin getting very frustrated with Biden's non-answers.  These were gimme questions, what should have been an easy interview for Biden.  But, Biden got combative with Sorkin, and would start asking Sorkin rhetorical questions.  Nonsense questions. 

At one point Biden answered a question stating how he would send Coal and Air somewhere incoherent as part of his energy policy.  Coal and Air.  At other times, Biden slurred his speech and couldn't even read the teleprompter's prepared answers correctly.  Biden couldn't have been more evasive, and yes, this was a very friendly interview.

I think this interview with Biden even convinced Andrew Sorkin that Trump would be a far better president than lame-brain Biden.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

You Democrats are in real trouble.  Biden had a friendly interview with liberal Andrew Sorkin, one of CNBC's Squawk-Box anchors.  Sorkin would ask Biden a question, and Biden would never answer the question.  You could seel Sorkin getting very frustrated with Biden's non-answers.  These were gimme questions, what should have been an easy interview for Biden.  But, Biden got combative with Sorkin, and would start asking Sorkin rhetorical questions.  Nonsense questions. 

At one point Biden answered a question stating how he would send Coal and Air somewhere incoherent as part of his energy policy.  Coal and Air.  At other times, Biden slurred his speech and couldn't even read the teleprompter's prepared answers correctly.  Biden couldn't have been more evasive, and yes, this was a very friendly interview.

I think this interview with Biden even convinced Andrew Sorkin that Trump would be a far better president than lame-brain Biden.

You forced futz into damage control.   👍

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

hate to break it to ya;

Hey, here's a novel idea.  Why don't you just go onto CNBC's website and listen to this morning's Biden interview yourself.  Oh, and yes, Biden was STILL too scared to leave his house!  But, you go watch the interview for yourself.  Further, he was about 7 minutes late for the interview (out of his own home) and CNBC had to cut away to a bunch of commercials to wait for Sleepy Joe.

I'm telling you, Andrew Sorkin, was very disappointed in the way Joe Biden was responding to him.  And, if you know Andrew Sorkin, you know he's as liberal as they get. 

You forced futz into damage control.   👍

Yes, his response is totally off-point and overly defensive, isn't it.  I'd bet that futz actually saw this morning's CNBC interview with Biden and is too scared to actually comment on it.

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Hey, here's a novel idea.  Why don't you just go onto CNBC's website and listen to this morning's Biden interview yourself.  Oh, and yes, Biden was STILL too scared to leave his house!  But, you go watch the interview for yourself.  Further, he was about 7 minutes late for the interview (out of his own home) and CNBC had to cut away to a bunch of commercials to wait for Sleepy Joe.

I'm telling you, Andrew Sorkin, was very disappointed in the way Joe Biden was responding to him.  And, if you know Andrew Sorkin, you know he's as liberal as they get. 

Yes, his response is totally off-point and overly defensive, isn't it.  I'd bet that futz actually saw this morning's CNBC interview with Biden and is too scared to actually comment on it.

Well, post the vid and I'll look at it!

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1

27 minutes ago, Skans said:

I actually feel kind of bad for Sleepy Joe.

His mental state is waning fast, and his party continues to shove him in front of the camera for the sake of the party and agenda. They should let him retire and enjoy what life he has left.

They still have time to get another candidate in place at this point, but if this rolls on into the fall, they are fucked.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Skans said:

This time next year, I predict that Geriatric Joe will be in an assisted living nursing home.

Do you remember Ronald Reagan?  In his final years, Nancy Reagan had to finish his sentences for him.

Time run us all down.    With, or without, permission.               🍺

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Well, post the vid and I'll look at it!

The best I can do is give you a link to where the video is on CNBC. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/economic-recovery-from-coronavirus-is-a-long-way-away-joe-biden-says.html    Just for your information, I just happened to catch this on TV, not something I found on the internet.  I even stayed home a bit longer to watch it. 

39 minutes ago, Skans said:

I would like to see Biden stay in that cellar for another couple of month... at LEAST until he is nominated as the democrat candidate...

Because he is SO off the wall, the Dems MIGHT just bounce him, before he's ever nominated... and he would be SUCH a "Target RICH" opportunity for Donald Trump !!

41 minutes ago, Skans said:

Just think. He lost 10% of the Negros in 1 interview.

This is a horror comedy now.............."Don't go in the cellar"

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I actually feel kind of bad for Sleepy Joe.

His mental state is waning fast, and his party continues to shove him in front of the camera for the sake of the party and agenda. They should let him retire and enjoy what life he has left.

They still have time to get another candidate in place at this point, but if this rolls on into the fall, they are fucked.

Feel sorry?   He is leading in all the polls!

1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

I would like to see Biden stay in that cellar for another couple of month... at LEAST until he is nominated as the democrat candidate...

Because he is SO off the wall, the Dems MIGHT just bounce him, before he's ever nominated... and he would be SUCH a "Target RICH" opportunity for Donald Trump !!

I think if they embalm him, he might get more support.

1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

That is EXACTLY the Democrat PLANTATION... in a NUTSHELL !!

You got it!

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

The same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide...

Just now, king of the county said:

So was Hillary. I'll never believe a God Damned poll again.

All the Closet Trump supporters DARE NOT say a thing in front of libtards. That could cost you a job, reputation, friends, relatives. Best to keep their mouth shut

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

He's too damned poor to own a radio.

4 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Yeah, I don't want to see the Democrats bounce Biden!!!  Not that there are any real winners waiting in the wings.   Biden is so awful, I don't think even Democrats can believe their eyes.  I know Sorkin couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing from Joe Biden this morning.  Sorkin is no genius, he's really just an accomplished journalist who has no genuine education or experience in financial or business matters.  He just reports on them.  Still, Sorkin knows a dummy when he sees one, and you could see that Sorkin couldn't believe Biden was treating his questions as though they were adversarial.  This visibly baffled Sorkin. 

5 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

He's too damned poor to own a radio.

He probably sprayed his radio with gasoline and set it on fire, thinking that it was a right-wing propaganda machine!

22 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Lazy ass SNOWFLAKE

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/05/22/watch-cnbcs-full-interview-with-former-vice-president-joe-biden.html

Can't get the CNBC site to work on my computer...so just in case...here it is on YouTube

What a train wreck 

he is asked a question and his answer is a question back to the interviewer 

• Like 1
  • MORON! 1