Sign in to follow this  
tunafish

Kamala Harris Introduces Resolution Condemning Use Of  ‘Racist’ Phrases Like “Wuhan Virus”,“Chinese Virus,”,“Kung-Flu”

How many people out of work? How many people dead? HEY KAMALA HARRIS DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

Kamala Harris Introduces Resolution Condemning Use Of  ‘Racist’ Phrases Like “Wuhan Virus”,“Chinese Virus,”,“Kung-Flu”

by Swarajya Staff -  May 21 2020, 12:04 pm,Kamala Harris Introduces Resolution Condemning Use Of  ‘Racist’ Phrases Like “Wuhan virus”,“Chinese Virus,”,“Kung-flu”
Kamala Harris (Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Variety)

Senator Kamala Harris has introduced a resolution condemning the use of the phrase “Wuhan virus” to refer to SARS-CoV-2 describing it as racist.

Harris, whose attempt to win the Democratic party nomination to challenge President Donald Trump in the November presidential race ended in failure, introduced the bill on behalf of a number of Democrats to condemn “all manifestations or expressions of racism, xenophobia, discrimination, anti-Asian sentiment, scapegoating, and ethnic or religious intolerance” and “to expeditiously investigate and document all credible reports of hate crimes, incidents, and threats against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community in the United States.”

The resolution specifically cited the use of phrases such as “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus,” and “Kung-flu.”

Trump himself referred to the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus,” on at least one occasion and justified it by saying “it comes from China,”. However he has refrained from using it subsequently.

“If you look at Ebola, right, if you look at Lyme in Connecticut, you look at all these different horrible diseases, they seem to come with a name with a location,” he said. “I don’t have to say it if they feel so strongly about it, we’ll see.”

Harris’s resolution was supported by fellow Democratic senators Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii.

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

How many people out of work? How many people dead? HEY KAMALA HARRIS DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

by Swarajya Staff -  May 21 2020, 12:04 pm,Kamala Harris Introduces Resolution Condemning Use Of  ‘Racist’ Phrases Like “Wuhan virus”,“Chinese Virus,”,“Kung-flu”

Senator Kamala Harris has introduced a resolution condemning the use of the phrase “Wuhan virus” to refer to SARS-CoV-2 describing it as racist.

Harris, whose attempt to win the Democratic party nomination to challenge President Donald Trump in the November presidential race ended in failure, introduced the bill on behalf of a number of Democrats to condemn “all manifestations or expressions of racism, xenophobia, discrimination, anti-Asian sentiment, scapegoating, and ethnic or religious intolerance” and “to expeditiously investigate and document all credible reports of hate crimes, incidents, and threats against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community in the United States.”

The resolution specifically cited the use of phrases such as “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus,” and “Kung-flu.”

Trump himself referred to the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus,” on at least one occasion and justified it by saying “it comes from China,”. However he has refrained from using it subsequently.

“If you look at Ebola, right, if you look at Lyme in Connecticut, you look at all these different horrible diseases, they seem to come with a name with a location,” he said. “I don’t have to say it if they feel so strongly about it, we’ll see.”

Harris’s resolution was supported by fellow Democratic senators Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii.

Was suckin' Willie Brown's dick to get into politics in there as well...?

No, wait...

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

Never mind.

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

Yeah... that's necessary.

Dumb broad.

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

Was suckin' Willie Brown's dick to get into politics in there as well...?

No, wait...

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

Never mind.

Lol oh man look at that ass

4 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

The virus has a name, use it.  TY and move on.

Liberal scum.

• Downvote 1

Just now, RebelGator said:

Liberal scum.

So sorry that Trump-19 offends you.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

4 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Yeah, the Trump Virus...right?

I like the Kung Pow Flu with a side of bat actually.

• Haha 1

Just now, rippy38 said:

Yeah, the Trump Virus...right?

See above.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tunafish said:

She can kiss my CHINESE VIRUS INFECTED ASS!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

So sorry that Trump-19 offends you.

It isn't that it's offensive, it's covering for the Chines, which the left seems to do a lot these days. Ironic how the left covers for communists, must as they did for the Soviets back in the day. Old habits die hard. 

8 hours ago, tunafish said:

Really? This is what she comes up with during an economic crisis? 

8 hours ago, tunafish said:

THIS is a TESTAMENT to the IDIOCY of Liberal DEMOCRATS !!

THEY REALLY just don't know WHO the REAL ENEMY IS !!

And SHE wants to be PRESIDENT ?  NOT only NO... but HELL NO !!

5 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

THIS is a TESTAMENT to the IDIOCY of Liberal DEMOCRATS !!

THEY REALLY just don't know WHO the REAL ENEMY IS !!

And SHE wants to be PRESIDENT ?  NOT only NO... but HELL NO !!

They have a lot of enemies, you are but one of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

Wuhan Virus.

Chinese Virus.

Kung-Flu.

Fu(k you bunch of lite-weights.

Yellow menace Satan bug.

And an image to boot...

sneeze-1-1.png

This thread is a gift to easily offend the easily offended.

Just now, teacher said:

Wuhan Virus.

Chinese Virus.

Kung-Flu.

Fu(k you bunch of lite-weights.

Yellow menace Satan bug.

And an image to boot...

sneeze-1-1.png

This thread is a gift to easily offend the easily offended.

Trump-19.  Let's mush on.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

9 hours ago, tunafish said:

It's amazing how much time and money dems waste on non-issue race-baiting.

Just now, Pengwin said:

Trump-19.  Let's mush on.

I don't get it.

-

This is odd. I wasn't looking for this. I know a fu(k. Said fu(k, tonight, says that you go by the name of another member. That you are a sok of someone else. I don't do this and I ain't. I have IP check tools, I can see your IP, I can do all sorts of stuff. I don't do that anymore. FiveByFive says that you are the sok of someone else and he told me who he thinks you are the sok of. But then it's 5. Would you like me to PM you as to who 5 thinks you are the sok of? Again, I could check but that ain't my job anymore. Back in the day I instituted a sok hunter. I have no problem putting you in his sites. If I told my sok hunter this it would be only because 5 told me so on the phone. I would not be violating any of my self imposed SOPs. 5 fu(ked you.

teacher is still cool.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I don't get it.

-

This is odd. I wasn't looking for this. I know a fu(k. Said fu(k, tonight, says that you go by the name of another member. That you are a sok of someone else. I don't do this and I ain't. I have IP check tools, I can see your IP, I can do all sorts of stuff. I don't do that anymore. FiveByFive says that you are the sok of someone else and he told me who he thinks you are the sok of. But then it's 5. Would you like me to PM you as to who 5 thinks you are the sok of? Again, I could check but that ain't my job anymore. Back in the day I instituted a sok hunter. I have no problem putting you in his sites. If I told my sok hunter this it would be only because 5 told me so on the phone. I would not be violating any of my self imposed SOPs. 5 fu(ked you.

teacher is still cool.

I see that you are still a total loon.  Nuff said.

And I was purged from the site and no longer remember the nick I used here.  That can't be helped.

Clear, now?

BTW, what I am is a liberal, a real one, like Jefferson and Madison, I'm supposed to be here.  Most are not.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

Just now, Pengwin said:

I see that you are still a total loon. 

You are a newb with 649 posts and telling me still?

Nuff said.

That is Stan Lee, I have absolutely been using his line for years, way before Marvel got popular, it is always my nod to Stan Lee, no way a 649 post newb gets hold of that one.

And I was purged from the site and no longer remember the nick I used here.  That can't be helped.

Was it I that purged you? Rhetorical question. No way I did.

Clear, now?

No.

BTW, what I am is a liberal, a real one, like Jefferson and Madison, I'm supposed to be here.  Most are not.

That's fine, bro. So most are not supposed to be here? Should someone do sumpin about that? Back when I was admin should I have done sumpin about that?

I'm still teacher. I'm still The friggin Warden. Entire time I've been here I've only done a few things wrong. I remember them all. Mistakes. If ya'll catch me at them I'll admit to them. You talking to the wrong guy. You want to do what a real liberal is? I've a place for that. I'm all in for that. Go ahead and Giddyup in the horse thread with that. I guarantee you that if you bring good stuff there you are gonna have an audience. You will be treated fairly, pfft, there ain't a thread at this site where you shall more coddled. Or you can just continue to suck.  

1 minute ago, teacher said:

You are a newb...

No.

That should be all that I need say.  Clear, Teacher?

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 2

7 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Yeah, the CHINESE WUHAN VIRUS.

See how this works?? But you ARE dumber than a freight train full of rocks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Yeah, the CHINESE WUHAN VIRUS.

See how this works?? But you ARE dumber than a freight train full of rocks.

Now would be a great time for Max to - grow up.

That ain't it.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

1 minute ago, Pengwin said:

Now would be a great time for Max to - grow up.

That ain't it.

Now would be a good time to EXTERMINATE all you SHTISTAINS like the VERMIN and FILTH you are!!

See how this works, SHITSTAIN??

Not yet?? Stick around and I'll hand you your ASS in a paper bag!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1