Jump to content
NeoConvict

Tired of middle class minorities playing the race card

Recommended Posts

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I’m doing ok. 

Try and keep it below 5 per day.

 

I had some neighbors about 15 years ago.  Twin ladies about 50 - identical twins, not fraternal.

 

Lucy smoked since college, while Barb never smoked.  Lucy looked haggard and about 60....Barbara looked like 40-45 and was cute and ''bangable.'

 

There is my anecdotal story of the day.  Now grow a fucking pair and put down the fucking cigs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Try and keep it below 5 per day.

 

I had some neighbors about 15 years ago.  Twin ladies about 50 - identical twins, not fraternal.

 

Lucy smoked since college, while Barb never smoked.  Lucy looked haggard and about 60....Barbara looked like 40-45 and was cute and ''bangable.'

 

There is my anecdotal story of the day.  Now grow a fucking pair and put down the fucking cigs

 

 

Bangable??

I have heard that in quite while.

OK, I can work with that.                                    🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Try and keep it below 5 per day.

 

I had some neighbors about 15 years ago.  Twin ladies about 50 - identical twins, not fraternal.

 

Lucy smoked since college, while Barb never smoked.  Lucy looked haggard and about 60....Barbara looked like 40-45 and was cute and ''bangable.'

 

There is my anecdotal story of the day.  Now grow a fucking pair and put down the fucking cigs

I have a pair. A nice pair. Fuck off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

 

Bangable??

I have heard that in quite while.

OK, I can work with that.                                    🍺

Barb was sexy and had a d-bag banker boyfriend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have a pair. A nice pair. Fuck off 

 

I ran across a movie this morning. 

I have seen it 4-5 times.       You might like it.

 

"An Officer and a Gentleman".    I liked it.   It has something important to say.   

A good date movie for you and boyfriend.

Check it out.                                       😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

I ran across a movie this morning. 

I have seen it 4-5 times.       You might like it.

 

"An Officer and a Gentleman".    I liked it.   It has something important to say.   

A good date movie for you and boyfriend.

Check it out.                                       😎

A great movie. We have seen it. The ending is horrific. Thats all 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

A great movie. We have seen it. The ending is horrific. Thats all 

 

Go to the front page. 

Kfools thread. 

About empaths.            I am an "Empath".               🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Go to the front page. 

Kfools thread. 

About empaths.            I am an "Empath".               🙂

Why bother? He’s not one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why bother? He’s not one 

 

Tough and bitter before you are 40?

Everybody let you down?

You can't find a bright future in your crystal ball?

 

Here is my solution.   Let's buy another crystal ball !!         The world is not coming to an end.

Hang around me, cowgirl.      I will teach you how to think like..........a white man.

 

WE......are in the fight business.                         😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Sorry. Worked my way from the bottom to general manager for 9 years. Finished top of my class for my BSN. That’s not signs of laziness. 

Your opinion based on 9 yesrs versus 25, I  dont deny your interactions or perception but I have seen and experienced what I have as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fourputt said:

Your opinion based on 9 yesrs versus 25, I  dont deny your interactions or perception but I have seen and experienced what I have as well.

 

It's not an opinion. It's a fact and the reason why I've never been unemployed unless I chose to be since I was a paper boy at the age of 12. That's 39 years of work history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EdithMcCroch said:

big nose havin, breathin up all the white mans air

 

Actually "flat nose" is a common term for them in northern Ohio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Stop.  Smoking ages women much worse than men.

 

Plus the chronic smells good.  Cigs do not smell good

It does not smell good and cigs are repulsive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...