NeoConvict

Tired of middle class minorities playing the race card

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Certainly a bit narcissistic. He mistreated one of my pets and didn't take my admonishment seriously. He threw a twenty year old kitty off his lap rather violently. When confronted he said it was "just a fucking cat". Didn't talk much after that. He didn't see what he did was wrong. 

Yup. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Yup. 

Are narcissistic people prone to alien abduction delusions?

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Are narcissistic people prone to alien abduction delusions?

They are prone to absurdities, exaggerations to the nth degree. They are prone to violent outbursts. 

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Fired a black guy for three no call, no shows at a fast food joint. Middle class teenager, spoiled rotten, with a crappy work ethic. He filled a racial discrimination complaint with hr against me. Decades later I had to coach and ultimately fire a Latina. Again, middle class and pampered. Had two other Latinas on our team who were great, this one wasn't. She reported me to hr for sexual harrassment and singling her out as a minority. Thankfully I had other brown people  on the team who backed me up in the hr investigation. Many I know have run into similar issues. 

How chickenshit is it to hide behind historical injustices against people of your lineage to cover for your own shitty attitude or life choices?  How common are these events?

There are assholes of every race.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

There are assholes of every race.

No doubt but, in today's overly sensitive environment, the brown ones carry an easily used Trump card.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Fired a black guy for three no call, no shows at a fast food joint. Middle class teenager, spoiled rotten, with a crappy work ethic. He filled a racial discrimination complaint with hr against me. Decades later I had to coach and ultimately fire a Latina. Again, middle class and pampered. Had two other Latinas on our team who were great, this one wasn't. She reported me to hr for sexual harrassment and singling her out as a minority. Thankfully I had other brown people  on the team who backed me up in the hr investigation. Many I know have run into similar issues. 

How chickenshit is it to hide behind historical injustices against people of your lineage to cover for your own shitty attitude or life choices?  How common are these events?

VERY COMMON. Likely way more common than actual racism. 

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

VERY COMMON. Likely way more common than actual racism. 

This from a racist white a******

16 minutes ago, slideman said:

And most likely a lazy turd himself. I have worked 25 years in the building trades and it seems that the most disliked rank and file workers are the ones who like to throw others in the grease because the only way they can avoid the spotlight shining on them is to be a rat on someone else. Laziness is a conscious choice and a choice for lack of brain function, avoiding work on the job is work in of itself since your going to have to figure out a good excuse a good hiding spot and probably a few other things that makes it not worth the effort. I used to do some structural welding and those days would just seem to fly by with my hood down.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, slideman said:

And you have actual evidence to back up your ridiculous claim? Or are you just lying like you always do? 

2 hours ago, fourputt said:

And most likely a lazy turd himself. I have worked 25 years in the building trades and it seems that the most disliked rank and file workers are the ones who like to throw others in the grease because the only way they can avoid the spotlight shining on them is to be a rat on someone else. Laziness is a conscious choice and a choice for lack of brain function, avoiding work on the job is work in of itself since your going to have to figure out a good excuse a good hiding spot and probably a few other things that makes it not worth the effort. I used to do some structural welding and those days would just seem to fly by with my hood down.

Sorry. Worked my way from the bottom to general manager for 9 years. Finished top of my class for my BSN. That’s not signs of laziness. 

10 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

How chickenshit is it to hide behind historical injustices against people of your lineage to cover for your own shitty attitude or life choices? 

Pretty much as chickenshit as you can get.

This is pretty much why people that live in the Hood...live in the Hood: 

11 hours ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Lazy, shiftless no good tricksters.

Crack smoking swindlers 

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Crack smoking swindlers 

big nose havin, breathin up all the white mans air

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

Bingo!

technically it is

"...big butt   havin', wide nose breathin' up all the  white man's air"

529f6d0e1605fb2a76000075.jpg?w=240

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bingo!

technically it is

"...big butt   havin', wide nose breathin' up all the  white man's air"

529f6d0e1605fb2a76000075.jpg?w=240

My sincere apologies to the GREAT ONE...

"""they think their the only ones that can dance"

3 minutes ago, EdithMcCroch said:

the GREAT ONE...

Hmmm....    yes.    I will  agree on that

16 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

One of them. Gotta start somewhere. In truth most black guys I have worked with over the decades have been super. This one and one that told me he would be sorry he had to kill me when the race war started. "I like you man, you good peeps for a cracker. I will be very sorry when you get killed in da race war". He went on to explain that whites were created by Satan to subjugate and fuck the black out of gods beautiful ebony creation. Had never heard of the Nation of Islam at the time, was surprised to find his views were more widely held.

N.W.A. Worthless!

1 hour ago, EdithMcCroch said:

A black dude in my building complained that I smoked a cigarette in the hallway. Keep in mind: his apartment and the hallway smells of chronic daily. Smh 

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Noi.

Do you know what NWA stands for?

10 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Do you know what NWA stands for?

I don't listen to hip hop.

17 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

A black dude in my building complained that I smoked a cigarette in the hallway. Keep in mind: his apartment and the hallway smells of chronic daily. Smh 

Stop.  Smoking ages women much worse than men.

Plus the chronic smells good.  Cigs do not smell good

Just now, EdithMcCroch said:

Stop.  Smoking ages women much worse than men.

Plus the chronic smells good.  Cigs do not smell good

I’m doing ok. 

• Upvote 1