Hey Ikebana duck you! Rot in hell forever you piece of camel dung!

53 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

One day you'll learn

No, Ikebana will not learn.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

One day you'll learn

Whatever I said to whomever I said it to was well deserved I'm sure.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

@lucifershammer

Next time link the post please.

This way the offender sees what he did wrong.

19 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

IkeBana     14

lucifershammer
lucifershammer gave IkeBana a warning for this post
Reason: Debate room violation. · Points: 2 · View Warning Details
Hidden by lucifershammer, 3 hours ago - Insults
  On 5/20/2020 at 10:21 AM, Blue Devil said:

Using the word "adept"? ...probable means you are not.

Are you from Texas...just curious since you don't speak the language very well.

But never mind that...here's the thing.  I have a choice between accepting the evaluation of my firearms skills from a christian white supremacist incel misogynist pig on an internet forum, or from the USMC

The Corps rated me as Expert, and vigorously tried to convince me to apply for Marine Scout Sniper school.  On qualifying day at Pendleton, there were three of us out of the 250+ recruits who shot a perfect 10 for 10 in the silhouette from 500 yards prone, with the M-14 through a crappy peep sight.  We all declined and received a beating for it.  I'm going with the Corps.  I remember one of the DI's saying to the three of us as he was beating us in the solar plexus, "Do you scumbags know what it means to be perfect from 500 yards on qual day."

No sir, we didn't but maybe now we do.

PS - Perishable skill my ass.  I had never picked up a loaded gun on my life before that two weeks at the Pendleton rifle range.  And by the middle of the second week I was already putting at least 90% of my rounds in the 500 yard silhouette bullseye.

Put a Remington 20.06 in my hands and in a week I'll be doing it again

@kfools

So telling someone they're "not adept" isnt an insult?  It's an insult in the sophisticated circles in which I travel.

Otherwise a pretty good post though, dontcha think Lucy?

So telling someone they're "not adept" isnt an insult?  It's an insult in the sophisticated circles in which I travel.

It looks like the bold highlight is what got you nailed.

4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

For the most part it was fine, but I have to continually hide posts and ask you to tone it down. It gets old.

26 minutes ago, kfools said:

It looks like the bold highlight is what got you nailed.

An insult is an insult.  So your defense for this severity judgement is if the other guy calls me a kike and I call him a fucking kike, I go to hell for the swear?  Isnt that convenient...

And what's the deal with having this phoney "clean room" anyway? Where if you say "boo" to somebody, Lucy hangs some points on you.  My impression is that you have this "clean room" because the rest of your forum is a fucking septic tank.

28 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

For the most part it was fine, but I have to continually hide posts and ask you to tone it down. It gets old.

Yeah well sometimes I forget which room I'm in, and other times certain things just need to get said.  Dontcha think?

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

An insult is an insult.  So your defense for this severity judgement is if the other guy calls me a kike and I call him a fucking kike, I go to hell for the swear?  Isnt that convenient...

You both would at that point. You know there's an anti swearing policy for that room. You have been warned before right?

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

And what's the deal with having this phoney "clean room" anyway? Where if you say "boo" to somebody, Lucy hangs some points on you.  My impression is that you have this "clean room" because the rest of your forum is a fucking septic tank.

That's actually exactly why we have it. 

And sometime a few days in hell is worth the latter.

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Yeah well sometimes I forget which room I'm in, and other times certain things just need to get said.  Dontcha think?

As a marine I would have thought you'd learn discipline and self control. 

Just now, kfools said:

You both would at that point. You know there's an anti swearing policy for that room. You have been warned before right?

That's actually exactly why we have it. 

Seems a bad trade off to me.  But nobody asked sooooo....

Seems a bad trade off to me.  But nobody asked sooooo....

What's the trade?

11 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

let me help you

Debate Rules.

The  Debate Room is for the civil discussion of government policies, candidates, current events and news

Links To Articles Discussing Any Of The Above Interests Permitted

No Flaming, Trolling, Spamming, Name Calling, Use Of Vulgar Language Will Be Tolerated

All Moderators Have Enforcement Authority Of The Rules

All Members May Participate

Just now, lucifershammer said:

As a marine I would have thought you'd learn discipline and self control. 

Myth.  But I got burgers on the grill, so if you want to have this discussion, I'm more than happy to have it here.  The mental health professional's review of USMC basic in the Vietnam era.  Interested?

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

What's the trade?

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse.

I'm asking you a question.

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Myth.  But I got burgers on the grill, so if you want to have this discussion, I'm more than happy to have it here.  The mental health professional's review of USMC basic in the Vietnam era.  Interested?

That made tough men to do tough jobs, that's what the corps does.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

That made tough men to do tough jobs, that's what the corps does.

Wrong.  But this is it from me for a while.  I take my meat seriously. 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

I'm asking you a question.

You're one of them that likes to make statements in question form.

You're one of them that likes to make statements in question form.

What statement. It's a simple question. It's not a trick question.

9 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Quit your goddamned whining, you nigger dicking jew - nobody wants to hear a hellion sniveling.

• Upvote 1