That IS some good news, @progressivecitizen!  Biden's looking strong in the polls.  Even the right-leaning The Hill has Biden ahead!  Also, Trump threatening to cut off Michigan's COVID assistance will likely turn THAT swing state even more in Biden's favor.  I don't see how Biden can lose.  Trump is universally despised.

1 minute ago, Bigspender said:

Maybe because you're mentally obfuscated ?

Why are you attacking me in this section of the forum?  This isn't NHB.

My faculties are just fine, thanks.

• Upvote 1

@zkyllonen8  Would you please show this con Bigspender, the door?   ↥   ↥   ↥

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Why, I beg you tell ?

What part of Liberals ONLY escapes you?  

You're not welcome here.  Go back to NHB.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Why, I beg you tell ?

First rule of LO.

Rules for LO

Welcome to Liberals only forum

No conservatives allowed

- snip -

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Why, I beg you tell ?

Did you decide you are so stupid suddenly that you just absolutely have to troll in LO? Big mistake.

I see kking gave you a warning but I have told you before about your Churlish behavior not being tolerated.

So tell all the liberals you are super sorry for invading thier domain in a non sarcastic way or I will happily pernaban your sorry ass again. 

• Upvote 1

Those polls sound great but they mean nothing if people don't vote sorta like what we were seeing in 2016. The day of the election Trump supporters were convinced Hillary Clinton was going to win, Trump was already beating the fraud drum and then everything fell apart at the seams. My God if anyone here knows anyone or someone who knows someone who neglected to cast their vote do whatever you have to do to get these people to either mail in their vote or help them to the polls nothing can be left to chance this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Those polls sound great but they mean nothing if people don't vote sorta like what we were seeing in 2016. The day of the election Trump supporters were convinced Hillary Clinton was going to win, Trump was already beating the fraud drum and then everything fell apart at the seams. My God if anyone here knows anyone or someone who knows someone who neglected to cast their vote do whatever you have to do to get these people to either mail in their vote or help them to the polls nothing can be left to chance this time.

This election is so huge, it's so large. I think it will be a beautiful election... Oh, man just thinking about Trump makes me kind of throw up a bit. 

We need to stop not showing up to Vote, and all the time. The problem is. Even in the midterm elections, we need to show up big time. This is what Elizabeth Warren means by fighting. 

You got to stick with it. Yes, we need solid support for public school systems. We should spend the money, sort of like this pandemic where you screen and trace where the hot spots of infection are. We need to trace where the poor and downtrodden are and figure out exactly why. We got to show that we do give a damn about our world and where it should be going. 

We are so stressed, the air is so polluted, and we need to search for the reasons why together. I do believe in capitalism, but in a rich nation, we have too much subsidy towards intellectual property and not enough pronounced understanding regarding why. It's just a question, someone should be asking.

On 5/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, fourputt said:

Agreed. But this time the situation moving towards the election is different. I don't think Clinton had these kinds of stats over Trump in 2016. I mean, it's unanimous!

As much as I hope Biden wins I am a little scared of the crypt keeper running the country 

20 minutes ago, Superlib82 said:

crypt keeper

Sounds like it could be taken from a Republican hit ad.

with that many dead under trumps belt  I will assume Biden will be replacing the crypt keeper

Hope Biden can grow the lead but still I am  afraid to allow myself the idea that he will win

19 hours ago, progressivecitizen said:

Yes. And the idiot millenials needs to stop screwing up by not voting. They single-handedly ruined Bernie this last time around.

It is Joe Biden's job to bring in the millenials from Bernie's campaign and give them a reason to support him.  I didn't vote for a president in 2016 - the first and only time I've done that since I started voting in 1976.  I agonized over my vote for months.  However, in the end, I simply couldn't give Hillary Clinton my vote.  I wrote "None of the above" across the presidential section of my ballot.  My state voted for Hillary.

I think we need to urge young people to vote for Biden.  We need to give them reasons that they should vote for him.  However, I can tell you from experience, voters will vote for whom they think will do a solid job.  They're not going to vote for someone because they're told to vote for them.  Jmo....  

We have 5 months.  Let them read and listen.  Joe Biden is a good man.  He will be our next president.