When liberals say SCIENCE👩‍🔬 just think JESUS✝️

FakE SciencE

H a l l   o f   S h a m e

Today's Winner  🙈🙉🙊 @IkeBana 🙈🙉🙊

Medical Science Resource - None - Just Another Disgruntled Old Wyt Guy Rant

FAIL

Well done, thanks for the quote DOWG!

15 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Fail because a christian white supremacist, incel misogynist, gaybashing, shitwad, trump zealot like you says so, BWAAAHAHAH!  The data is the data.  We're either the greatest country in the world with the greatest Constitution that protects us all and the best healthcare system...or we're not.  The alarmingly bad covid-19 data proves we are not.  We should have the lowest per capita infection and mortality rates in the world, we should have it by a mile, and we don't.  The federal government's performance in this crisis is a fucking disgrace.  Germany has a scientist in charge, we have a two-bit, second rate, malignant narcissist, reality show character in charge.

But it's not like it should be surprised, when all along our superlative healthcare system has had us 40th or worse in life expectancy and 45th or worse in infant mortality.  For all the wealth we have our healthcare system sucks donkey.

Waiting for you to be a fucking trumper idiot again is the only thing anybody is waiting for.

PS - This morning CDC officials report that they are being "muzzled" by the Trump administration.  Why?  Because the fucking orange shitgibbon thinks it may cost him a vote in Arkansas.  Just fucking great.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, MAGAman2020 said:

FakE SciencE

H a l l   o f   S h a m e

Today's Winner  🙈🙉🙊 @IkeBana 🙈🙉🙊

Medical Science Resource - None - Just Another Disgruntled Old Wyt Guy Rant

FAIL

Well done, thanks for the quote DOWG!

The sociopath sat on his thumb for two months and did nothing but tell his base "It will go away when the warm weather comes."   Why?  Because there was no place to go for test kits, PPE and ventilators outside of the international market, and his bigot base wouldn't like that.  

• Upvote 1

Natural science?  WTF is natural science?  I know, let's all visit the Creation Museum and learn all about "natural science.":rolleyes:  My favorite display is Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden with dinosaurs.  BWAAAAAHAHAHAH!  DINOSAURS.  Right Ike you fucking heathen bastard, the world is only 6,000 years old!!!  Oh sorry...I forgot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Natural Science✝️THE TRUTH✝️Creation of God = Delusional Science

The Truth?  Here's a little summary of your christian truth:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Natural science?  WTF is natural science?  I know, let's all visit the Creation Museum and learn all about "natural science.":rolleyes:  My favorite display is Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden with dinosaurs.  BWAAAAAHAHAHAH!  DINOSAURS.  Right Ike you fucking heathen bastard, the world is only 6,000 years old!!!  Oh sorry...I forgot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jesus loves you.

Even if you don't love yourself and you

are too short-sight to see......The Truth.                         😇

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Here is a little summary of your secular "truth" regarding the environment and "climate change". A classic...

3 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Here is a little summary of your secular "truth" regarding the environment and "climate change". A classic...

You and this Carlin are retarded POS !

4 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Carlin is vastly smarter than you.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

"This" Carlin? LOL!

"Adorable"!

36 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Communist russians have no idea who Carlin is. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Yeah.

Who created God?

If you want to think you came from a monkey, I guess that's yer right Sassy.  lol

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, roadkill said:

If you want to think you came from a monkey, I guess that's yer right Sassy.  lol

Humans are not most closely related to monkeys. Monkeys have tails. Humans shared a common ancestor with members of the ape species. Apes have no tails. No one claims that humans were ever apes, they just shared a common ancestor with apes, like "Lucy".

Evolution is about how humans came to be.

The existence of God is  a different issue.The nature of God is yet another. Whether Jesus is God, is another still.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Humans are not most closely related to monkeys. Monkeys have tails. Humans shared a common ancestor with members of the ape species. Apes have no tails. No one claims that humans were ever apes, they just shared a common ancestor with apes, like "Lucy".

Humans did not evolve from animals.That is the real scientific fact.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Yes, they did, and it is 100% clear that this is true.

We are not fallen angels.

We are risen apes.

And that's a fact, jack.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:
4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Yes, they did, and it is 100% clear that this is true.

We are not fallen angels.

We are risen apes.

And that's a fact, jack.

...and from where did the animals "evolve"?

Taken to it's logical conclusion (or beginning in this case) that line of reasoning means that chemicals or other inert objects are our long lost relatives.

• Upvote 1

Animals evolved from other animals, of course, based on the ability of mutant species to survive in specific environments.

The first living organisms either developed here on Earth or perhaps traveled here on a meteor. The first living creatures were similar to amoebas, and made of soft squishy goo and therefore left no fossils. The universe was not designed for us to understand, but we can  and will continue to understand it a bit better through scientific methodology.

For centuries, we thought that the Earth was the center of the Universe, specifically designed as a habitat for God's  favorite pets, and that the stars and planets were simply designed so the night sky would not be unfashionably all black and scary. People who assume that the Bible explains is all are simply WRONG, and if we allow their erroneous views to dominate, we will not progress.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, superds77 said:

...and from where did the animals "evolve"?

Taken to it's logical conclusion (or beginning in this case) that line of reasoning means that chemicals or other inert objects are our long lost relatives.

This could be true.

It makes more sense that assuming that the entire Universe was created out of nothing by an all knowing, all seeing eternal being.

Ockham's Razor states that it is usually best to choose the least complicated of possible alternatives, and evolving from very simple bacteria and virurses is far less complicated than ex nihilo creation from an omnipotent and eternal being.

• Upvote 1

Gods always look like the people who invented them.  Always.  Gods only know what the people who invented them knew.  Always.  What a coincidence.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Evolution is about how humans came to be.

The existence of God is  a different issue.The nature of God is yet another. Whether Jesus is God, is another still.

I believe God started everything a long time ago and evolution is part of the plan. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

Gods always look like the people who invented them.  Always.  Gods only know what the people who invented them knew.  Always.  What a coincidence.

true, but it doesn't prove God doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, jerra- said:

true, but it doesn't prove God doesn't exist.

I think it reflects the opposite.  People create their gods to reflect their own understanding of the universe, not the other way around.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Answer the question, cretin !

2 minutes ago, Bigspender said:

Answer the question, cretin !

God is Eternal.  

• Downvote 1