Pastafarian

I now see the other side of the Arbery shooting

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

yep

the  other prosecutor  said it  was self defense

I say it is  manslaughter

Do you know what  felony  murder is?

it will probably get knocked down to manslaughter.

but they won't get off scott free.

16 minutes ago, jerra- said:

well. well so you are going to disagree with the georgia da, interesting to know.

and you also can explain why the police told his family that he was shot by the owner of the house during a robbery? and plus you can explain why he went to the other side of the truck?

He committed battery, and was attempting to arm himself w/ a stolen weapon to commit another crime.

Then he was shot.

Justifiable homicide, borderline suicide.

16 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

He committethd battery, and was attempting to arm himself w/ a stolen weapon to commit another crime.

Then he was shot.

Justifiable homicide, borderline suicide.

there was no battery and he was defending himself, a legal action in america.

all you have is pure speculation about attempting to steal a weapon and even the mcmichaels' can't use that.

and if they did, they would be laughed out of court.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, Pastafarian said:

Cannon pointer made a very good point. 

I only saw this through the eyes of Ahmaud Arbery. I felt he feared for his life and that’s why he grabbed the gun. Now while I still believe this, Cannonpointer made the point that Travis and Greg McMichael were most likely just as scared, probably more so. 

I still think a manslaughter charge is warranted, just because this could have been avoided if they didn’t follow him. I just don’t think they are the racist rednecks I thought they were, not here anyway. 

"Georgia man who recorded deadly shooting of Ahmaud Arbery arrested on charges including felony murder

William Roddie Bryan, the man who recorded the deadly February shooting of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, has been arrested on charges including felony murder, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced Thursday night."

42 minutes ago, roadkill said:

"Georgia man who recorded deadly shooting of Ahmaud Arbery arrested on charges including felony murder

William Roddie Bryan, the man who recorded the deadly February shooting of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, has been arrested on charges including felony murder, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced Thursday night."

The GBI is putting the pressure on as the local authorities should have months ago. 

9 hours ago, jerra- said:

all you have is pure speculation about attempting to steal a weapon and even the mcmichaels' can't use that.

Walk away... Best defense. Watch the video. The black animal attacks the white guy and attempted to steal the gun out of his hands...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Walk away... Best defense. Watch the video. The black animal attacks the white guy and attempted to steal the gun out of his hands...

don't bet on it. they have arrested the one who took the video. they are playing hard ball now,

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

don't bet on it. they have arrested the one who took the video. they are playing hard ball now,

They are making it look like that they are serious to attempt to postpone the riots that will take place when the innocent verdict is read. 

Just now, tunafish said:

They are merely postponing the riots that will take place when the innocent verdict is read. 

they are going by the law.

6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Ok.....

if the protesters had a leg to stand on, they wouldn't file charges against anyone.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

if the protesters had a leg to stand on, they wouldn't file charges against anyone.

When the innocent verdict is read, the riots will be glorious!

Burn that mother duxker to the ground. Riot, loot, destroy. The negro way.

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

When the innocent verdict is read, the riots will be glorious!

the gun can't be seen in the video  before the firbst shobt ut arberry saw it aimed at him and he reacted accordingly.

Just now, jerra- said:

the gun can't be seen in the video  before the firbst shobt ut arberry saw it aimed at him and he reacted accordingly.

You haven't seen all the videos have you? It clearly shows Aubrey punching the white man in the head. He is somewhat hunched over. Aubrey is pulling on the rifle and the struggle is ensuing and then bang. The ape jumps back starts doing the jig like listening to LL Cool J and then "bam hits the floor".

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Approximately 1:12 and going forward. I SEE AUBREY PUNCHING THE WHITE MAN IN THE HEAD AND ATTEMPTING OT STEAL THE GUN...

ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THE FACTS YOU SICK LEFTIST.

11 hours ago, jerra- said:

You have a blindingly vivid imagination.

The vid clearly shows him battering the victim, while attempting to steal his weapon - no doubt to commit yet another, more heinous violent crime.

Then he was shot.

The Taxpayers thank him.

4 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

You have a blindingly vivid imagination.

The vid clearly shows him battering the victim, while attempting to steal his weapon - no doubt to commit yet another, more heinous violent crime.

Then he was shot.

The Taxpayers thank him.

they iwill break down in slow motion- frame by frame and ask why the gun went off so fast. there will be experts for sure on everything. not my call.

Black man killed defending himself.  Three white assholes in jail on murder charges.

Works for me.

4 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Black man killed defending himself.  Three white assholes in jail on murder charges.

Works for me.

The 28-second video showed Arbery jogging as Travis McMichael, 34, stood outside of a white pickup truck armed with a shotgun and Gregory McMichael, 64, a former police officer, stood in the truck's open flatbed trunk holding a. 357 magnum.

The video shows Arbery and Travis McMichael tussling with the shotgun before three shots are fired. Arbery stumbled and fell to the ground, where he was pronounced dead.

ARBERY WAS ATTEMPTING TO STEAL THAT GUN!

11 hours ago, jerra- said:

they iwill break down in slow motion- frame by frame and ask why the gun went off so fast. there will be experts for sure on everything. not my call.

correct, not your call. YOU FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THE VIDEO SHOWS.

Approximately 1:12 and going forward. I SEE AUBREY PUNCHING THE WHITE MAN IN THE HEAD AND ATTEMPTING OT STEAL THE GUN...

ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THE FACTS?

On 5/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, Pastafarian said:

Cannon pointer made a very good point. 

I only saw this through the eyes of Ahmaud Arbery. I felt he feared for his life and that’s why he grabbed the gun. Now while I still believe this, Cannonpointer made the point that Travis and Greg McMichael were most likely just as scared, probably more so. 

I still think a manslaughter charge is warranted, just because this could have been avoided if they didn’t follow him. I just don’t think they are the racist rednecks I thought they were, not here anyway. 

I think it is a silly point with no merit.

The McMichaels had a choice; they didn't give one to Ahmaud with three loaded guns pointed at him.

Pasta:  You might be stupid.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

I think it is a silly point with no merit.

The McMichaels had a choice; they didn't give one to Ahmaud with three loaded guns pointed at him.

Pasta:  You might be stupid.

I try not to be stupid. 

I believe it’s empathy not stupidity.