Jump to content
Buffalo

Why the Magic Negro Wanted Flynn Out Of the Way

Recommended Posts

Why did obama/brennan/clapper/comey want Flynn out of the way? This is why

 By DrJohn Fri, May, 1st, 2020

 
 
 
3zjuox.jpg

 

After meeting with Barack Obama on Jan. 5, James Comey set up Donald Trump with a potential extortion threat using the fake Russian dossier. Comey did not tell Trump that Hillary paid for the dossier, saying “it wasn’t necessary for his goal.” The same day Christopher Steele deleted all his emails. Jan. 10 James Clapper orders David Ignatius of the Washington Post to “take the kill shot” on Flynn.

 

BREAKING - new @SidneyPowell1 filing in the Flynn case.

Lisa Page edited the Flynn 302.

James Clapper told WaPo reporter Ignatius to basically "take the kill shot on Flynn"

THREAD

cc @KerriKupecDOJ

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
 
 
 
 

 

On Jan. 17, 2017 Susan Rice wrote her “by the book” memo based on the words Obama used.

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’.  The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective.  He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.” 

Sure.


 

Soon after (Jan. 24) Comey sends two FBI agents to interview Flynn about his conversation with Ambassador Kislyak.
They had in hand a transcript of the conversation, which already had been leaked. There was no need to ask him anything about it other than to entrap him. Flynn was never told what the “conversation” with the agents was to be about. In avoiding protocol when sending over the agents Comey violated FBI guidelines. Comey would later brag about it.

The Washington Post reported that the two agents believed Flynn wasn’t lying. Nothing about the call was found to be out of order.

Later their notes were altered to read that Flynn was lying and eventually they too were “lost.

This is the worst of the FBI and the worst of the government. If they can do this to a 32 year 3 star General they can easily do this to you. Flynn is innocent. He only pled guilty because the FBI broke him financially and threatened to frame his son as they framed him.

So why did the obama cabal so badly want/need Flynn out of the way?

Last night on Tucker Carlson Andy McCarthy offered us a reason ( begins at about16:00) .

“Flynn was not the objective. He was the obstacle.”

The incoming administration was full of newcomers and inexperience dealing with political structure and intelligence. There was only one person with intelligence experience and lots of  it.

Gen. Michael Flynn.

He knew how it all worked and in order to be able to complete the plot against Trump Flynn had to be taken out of the way.

“The quarry here is not Flynn, it’s Trump”

“He (Flynn) is going to find out that we investigated the Trump campaign”

Flynn would the ultimately discover the grand plot against Trump and blown the whistle. He had to go. This is also why Obama “warned” Trump about Flynn. It wasn’t for Trump’s benefit.

The only question now is how much obama knew, but there is no doubt he knew.

Which leads to a 2:22 pm message where Peter Strzok notes “7th floor involved”.  That means FBI Director James Comey is now engaged on the issue.

James Comey being actively engaged is important.  Previously Comey said he was unaware of what they were doing…  Additionally this text and activity is January 4, 2017.

The very next day, January 5th, James Comey goes to the White House for a meeting with President Obama and Vice-President Biden.

January 5th is the White House meeting where National Security Advisor Susan Rice, FBI Director James Comey (Crossfire Hurricane), and Deputy AG Sally Yates (Flynn FARA) are talking to President Obama about the status of the Flynn FBI investigation and President Obama says “by the book”.

  • 1/4/17 – FBI wants to close investigation.

  • 1/4/17 – Peter Strzok says no wait… I have a plan.

  • 1/4/17 – James Comey involved. “7th Floor Involved”

  • 1/5/17 – James Comey goes to White House.

  • 1/5/17 – President Obama says: OK, but make sure “by the book”. [Susan Rice Memo]

BTW, Mike Rogers remains a national hero for tipping Trump off to obama spying on Trump.

obama was spying on Trump using the falsely obtained FISA warrants based on the fake dossier without which there would be no approval. That they continued to renew the warrants well after Page left the Trump team tells you what it was all about.

Spying on Trump and trying to find anything they could use to smear him.

You can try to tell me what a jerk Trump is all day long but NOTHING compares to what the obama administration IC did to Trump and his team.

NOTHING

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

Why did obama/brennan/clapper/comey want Flynn out of the way? This is why

 By DrJohn Fri, May, 1st, 2020

 
 
 

3zjuox.jpg

 

After meeting with Barack Obama on Jan. 5, James Comey set up Donald Trump with a potential extortion threat using the fake Russian dossier. Comey did not tell Trump that Hillary paid for the dossier, saying “it wasn’t necessary for his goal.” The same day Christopher Steele deleted all his emails. Jan. 10 James Clapper orders David Ignatius of the Washington Post to “take the kill shot” on Flynn.

 

BREAKING - new @SidneyPowell1 filing in the Flynn case.

Lisa Page edited the Flynn 302.

James Clapper told WaPo reporter Ignatius to basically "take the kill shot on Flynn"

THREAD

cc @KerriKupecDOJ

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
 
 
 
 

 

On Jan. 17, 2017 Susan Rice wrote her “by the book” memo based on the words Obama used.

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’.  The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective.  He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.” 

Sure.


 

Soon after (Jan. 24) Comey sends two FBI agents to interview Flynn about his conversation with Ambassador Kislyak.
They had in hand a transcript of the conversation, which already had been leaked. There was no need to ask him anything about it other than to entrap him. Flynn was never told what the “conversation” with the agents was to be about. In avoiding protocol when sending over the agents Comey violated FBI guidelines. Comey would later brag about it.

The Washington Post reported that the two agents believed Flynn wasn’t lying. Nothing about the call was found to be out of order.

Later their notes were altered to read that Flynn was lying and eventually they too were “lost.

This is the worst of the FBI and the worst of the government. If they can do this to a 32 year 3 star General they can easily do this to you. Flynn is innocent. He only pled guilty because the FBI broke him financially and threatened to frame his son as they framed him.

So why did the obama cabal so badly want/need Flynn out of the way?

Last night on Tucker Carlson Andy McCarthy offered us a reason ( begins at about16:00) .

“Flynn was not the objective. He was the obstacle.”

The incoming administration was full of newcomers and inexperience dealing with political structure and intelligence. There was only one person with intelligence experience and lots of  it.

Gen. Michael Flynn.

He knew how it all worked and in order to be able to complete the plot against Trump Flynn had to be taken out of the way.

“The quarry here is not Flynn, it’s Trump”

“He (Flynn) is going to find out that we investigated the Trump campaign”

Flynn would the ultimately discover the grand plot against Trump and blown the whistle. He had to go. This is also why Obama “warned” Trump about Flynn. It wasn’t for Trump’s benefit.

The only question now is how much obama knew, but there is no doubt he knew.

Which leads to a 2:22 pm message where Peter Strzok notes “7th floor involved”.  That means FBI Director James Comey is now engaged on the issue.

James Comey being actively engaged is important.  Previously Comey said he was unaware of what they were doing…  Additionally this text and activity is January 4, 2017.

The very next day, January 5th, James Comey goes to the White House for a meeting with President Obama and Vice-President Biden.

January 5th is the White House meeting where National Security Advisor Susan Rice, FBI Director James Comey (Crossfire Hurricane), and Deputy AG Sally Yates (Flynn FARA) are talking to President Obama about the status of the Flynn FBI investigation and President Obama says “by the book”.

  • 1/4/17 – FBI wants to close investigation.

  • 1/4/17 – Peter Strzok says no wait… I have a plan.

  • 1/4/17 – James Comey involved. “7th Floor Involved”

  • 1/5/17 – James Comey goes to White House.

  • 1/5/17 – President Obama says: OK, but make sure “by the book”. [Susan Rice Memo]

BTW, Mike Rogers remains a national hero for tipping Trump off to obama spying on Trump.

obama was spying on Trump using the falsely obtained FISA warrants based on the fake dossier without which there would be no approval. That they continued to renew the warrants well after Page left the Trump team tells you what it was all about.

Spying on Trump and trying to find anything they could use to smear him.

You can try to tell me what a jerk Trump is all day long but NOTHING compares to what the obama administration IC did to Trump and his team.

NOTHING

Funny how their attempt to smear Trump didn't occur until after the election. Why is that? funny how comey came out with information damaging to Clinton right before the election. Why is that? It kind of shoots your whole idiotic conspiracy theory to hell.

  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Funny how their attempt to smear Trump didn't occur until after the election. Why is that? funny how comey came out with information damaging to Clinton right before the election. Why is that? It kind of shoots your whole idiotic conspiracy theory to hell.

If your trying to insinuate that none of this is true, then prove it or shut the fuck up!  The magic negro's intel agencies were going after and spying on Trump BEFORE the election,  with the magic negro's knowledge, shitforbrains.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flynn, such a great guy that he lies to the FBI about his contacts with - Russia.

 

Future Trump Medal of Honor winner?

 

  • Downvote 1
  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

If your trying to insinuate that none of this is true, then prove it or shut the fuck up!  The magic negro's intel agencies were going after and spying on Trump BEFORE the election,  with the magic negro's knowledge, shitforbrains.

Yes but they didn't make any of what they found public until well after the election. what happened before the election was Comey made public that he was re investigating Hillary's emails. There is no logic to your claims.

  • MORON! 1
  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama told Trump to drop Flynn like a bag of hammers BEFORE Trump made him security advisor.

If he was trying to take Trump down, why would he do that?

 

It was a combination of his own narcissism and incompetence that got Trump into trouble with Flynn... even more than Flynn himself.

He couldn't stand the idea that the man who humiliated him at a banquet could be right about anything, and he ended up paying the price.

 

How fucking hard would it have been for Trump to say 'yeah, okay, I don't want this guy anywhere near me'?

NOT HARD AT ALL.

  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

Flynn, such a great guy that he lies to the FBI about his contacts with - Russia.

 

Future Trump Medal of Honor winner?

 

He was set-up!!! He was entrapped then blackmailed!!! That was illegal on the part of the FBI, birdbrain!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Flynn would the ultimately discover the grand plot against Trump and blown the whistle. He had to go. This is also why Obama “warned” Trump about Flynn. It wasn’t for Trump’s benefit.

The only question now is how much obama knew, but there is no doubt he knew.

 

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Obama told Trump to drop Flynn like a bag of hammers BEFORE Trump made him security advisor.

If he was trying to take Trump down, why would he do that?

 

It was a combination of his own narcissism and incompetence that got Trump into trouble with Flynn... even more than Flynn himself.

He couldn't stand the idea that the man who humiliated him at a banquet could be right about anything, and he ended up paying the price.

 

If you had bothered to read the article insted of running off at the keyboard you might learn something, moonbat.

That is a bunch of bullshit!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

 

If you had bothered to read the article insted of running off at the keyboard you might learn something, moonbat.

That is a bunch of bullshit!!!

No it's all true. Refute one word

  • Downvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You folks want to claim the FBI was out of line but they didn't do anything different from what they always do. If you don't like it change the law.you never object when these tactics are used against minorities gay people animal rights activists etc.

  • Haha 1
  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

 

If you had bothered to read the article insted of running off at the keyboard you might learn something, moonbat.

That is a bunch of bullshit!!!

 

LMAO you're right, I didn't read it.

It's even stupider than I thought.

 

So Flynn was the ONLY person in the entire Trump administration with enough integrity, intelligence and experience to have ever discovered this grand plot, yet he couldn't stop himself from lying to the FBI and didn't know it was wrong in the first place.

 

So does this mean it's okay to say that the entire administration (except for Flynn) was totally fucking incompetent? Yes... yes it does.

 

How in the fuck do you people take this shit seriously?

They're INSULTING YOUR INTELLIGENCE.

  • Downvote 1
  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, slideman said:

No it's all true. Refute one word

I know NONE of it is true because the magic negro would never do Trump any favors like warning him. The magic negro needed Flynn out of the way to carry out his coupe against Trump.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

I know NONE of it is true because the magic negro would never do Trump any favors like warning him. The magic negro needed Flynn out of the way to carry out his coupe against Trump.

 

Your logic is fatally flawed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, slideman said:

You folks want to claim the FBI was out of line but they didn't do anything different from what they always do. If you don't like it change the law.you never object when these tactics are used against minorities gay people animal rights activists etc.

OF COURSE they were out of line, DUMBFUCK. Even the FISA court tore them a new asshole. 

 

They BROKE THE LAW you DUMB FUCK!!!!! They LIED to the FISA COURT. They WITHHELD EVIDENCE to the FISA COURT. THEY BROKE  THEIR OWN FUCKING PROTOCOL AND PROCEDURES IN REGARDS TO FISA WARRANTS. 

 

AND YOU FUCKING CHEER ON THE ILLEGAL SPYING OF, THE ENTRAPMENT OF AND THE COERCED CONFESSION OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS??????????

 

This is why you're known on the board as a traitor to America. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slideman said:

Your logic is fatally flawed.

How would you know? Like you're capable of logic with all the fucking chronic pot smoking????

 

You're one of the DUMBEST posters on the board. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/us/politics/fbi-fisa-court.html

 

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

In a rare public filing, the bureau said it would extend wiretap changes to other tools for collecting data on suspected spies and terrorists.

 

From a LIBERAL site....

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/3/fisa-judge-rips-fbi-orders-disclosure-targets-faul/

 

FISA judge rips FBI, orders disclosure of targets in faulty surveillance warrant applications

 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fisa-court-issues-rare-order-doj-fbi-scathing/story?id=67785661

 

FISA court issues rare order to DOJ, FBI following scathing watchdog review

The court reacted to damning findings from DOJ IG Michael Horowitz.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/17/789102980/fisa-slams-fbi-over-surveillance-of-trump-adviser-carter-page

 

FISA Slams FBI Over Surveillance Of Trump Adviser Carter Page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI ABUSED their power to spy on, entrap and prosecute political opponents while sideman cheers on the kind of fascism we find in Russia Iran and North Korea. 

 

FUCK YOU, PIG. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is you assholes who are inviting fascism along the lines of Putin's Russia.

  • MORON! 1
  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has successfully weaponized the justice department for political purposes.

  • MORON! 1
  • IDIOT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slideman said:

Trump has successfully weaponized the justice department for political purposes.

You are so full of shit!!!

 

There is strong evidence that President Barack Obama’s administration improperly weaponized U.S. intelligence agencies in multiple and shocking ways against Donald Trump and other political enemies.

It appears the Obama administration did this in a number of ways, including: fraudulently obtaining Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants to spy on American citizens; promoting the Democratic National Committee-funded dossier assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele that was filled with lies about Trump; politicizing intelligence analysis; leaking intelligence; and spying on political opponents and journalists.

 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/fred-fleitz-obamagate-how-obama-administration-apparently-weaponized-intel-agencies-for-political-attacks

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, slideman said:

Funny how their attempt to smear Trump didn't occur until after the election. Why is that? funny how comey came out with information damaging to Clinton right before the election. Why is that? It kind of shoots your whole idiotic conspiracy theory to hell.

No rightwingnut bs conspiracy theories complete without far reaching unreliable infowars style lies to support it with.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, slideman said:

Funny how their attempt to smear Trump didn't occur until after the election. Why is that? funny how comey came out with information damaging to Clinton right before the election. Why is that? I

 

 

The press smeared Trump with the Access Hollywood tape as an October surprise.   Comey didn’t smear Clinton... he covered for her 

 

He had to say something after they found that Anthony Weiner had access to Humas emails. 

 

You just cant see reality.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, fourputt said:

No rightwingnut bs conspiracy theories complete without far reaching unreliable infowars style lies to support it with.

 

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

 

Read that.   They hardly examined the emails before they cleared Hillary a second time.   It was all a sham by the now disgraced 

Comey. 

 

It is unreal how you people refuse to see truth.   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...