This above is the original Tweet from the president which I don't understand how people continue to give this guy the credit that he does not deserve. 

If any other president would have done half of the stuff Trump has done they would have either resigned or been removed from office. 

He is threatening to withhold funding to us just because of who our governor is and what she stands for. 

I like how the SOS of Michigan responded: 

Like she points out other states have been already doing the exact same thing that Michigan is trying to do. 

The only reason Trump is attacking Michigan is because the State is ran by someone with a D behind her name. 

Trump is such an egotistical maniac that once someone calls him out he holds a grudge forever. 

This guy should not be our President we need to do everything we can to elect this man out of office. 

Our Democracy is crumbling around us because this clown is in Charge. 

This is just another Daily Reminder of how our voting has consequences. 

• Upvote 1

trump has threatened Michigan because he is threatened BY Michigan. It's just one of the states he narrowly won in 2016 that is solidly going against him this time around. His re-election is slipping away and he knows it. Expect much more crazy shit in the months leading up to the election.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, calguy said:

trump has threatened Michigan because he is threatened BY Michigan. It's just one of the states he narrowly won in 2016 that is solidly going against him this time around. His re-election is slipping away and he knows it. Expect much more crazy shit in the months leading up to the election.

yeah he is going to become more and more power hungry, which is a scary thing to think about.

1 minute ago, bludog said:

If Trump gets another term, the criminal abuse and indifference of his first 4 years will most likely, look insignificant by comparison.  Trump's psychopathic willingness to sacrifice any amount of lives, as long as he thinks it will help him win him the next election, demonstrates his pathological craving for ever more power.  He has not hesitated to call for the end of the US Postal Service for the ego-driven goal of  prolonging his own power..

In light of COVID19, the only sane way to conduct the upcoming election is through the mail or possibly online.  This madman must be stopped.

I agree I believe that it is the job of congress and the president which we the people elected into office, should be doing there damn job and find a way to have a vote that does not endanger lives. 

People might call this a partisan issue, but it's not they are mistaken. 

This is an Human and Democratic Issue, if you are denying the people the right to vote, why did our forefathers and hundreds of other thousands of Americans fight for our great country just to be denied the right to vote. That is bullsh*t

If he actually dismantles the USPS before November expect some really sketchy stuff to happen during the "election". 

And People still call the Republicans the party of the working man.... what a joke. 

They are willing to sacrifice people's lives just so they stay in power. 

What a disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Imagine just for a few minutes Obama doing the exact same thing. I really think people would be converging on DC with Limbaugh, Hannity, FoxnF cheering them on the whole way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I come from Michigan, just down the road from Detroit. What happened in Flint should be a big time warning to all people in the US. Instead, we find that it's happening, been happening all around and there's no big push to get to the bottom of this problem in Congress.

The Pandemic, hit this world hard. We were all so unprepared, and then, we saw the truth that's always been there, only now it's more pronounced. 

All of them on the far- right are so darn crazy, and yet they make loads of money spewing hate and division. It's not a black and white world where you're either right or wrong. Yes, free speech is important/ but who are you, and why the hell are you selling nothing but damn lies for your own profit.

I like Anderson Cooper a lot. The other day this guy comes on and describes the real issue we have with higher education in this country. Anderson says, wow, I never thought about it like that before. Thank you so much for coming on. I thought, well that's nice he said that. Then, I thought, wait, you never knew this before?

The other day on NPR I heard this story about China spies trying to steal vaccine secrets regarding the COVID-19. Why they heck isn't the world working together sharing all the science there is regarding medicine? I mean, it would benefit all. But oh, I forgot, even NPR, in order to stay publicly funded needs to allow both sides in, it needs to be what they call fair and balanced. Nuanced, with some truth about economics, and fact is what we all need more.

• Upvote 1