Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

calguy and I have a BET!

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I think Trump will be reelected

You hope Trump will be re-elected. 
 

I think he he won’t win and I bet hosting bucks.. 
 

Also @kfools will get to change my avatar in the unlikely event of a second Trump term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I think Trump will be reelected

I wouldn't want to run for a second term with the numbers he's looking at. The only president in history to pull of a re-election on a sic economy was obama - and he was running against a wall street raider on the heels of wall street raiding us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olivaw said:

You hope Trump will be re-elected. 
 

I think he he won’t win and I bet hosting bucks.. 
 

Also @kfools will get to change my avatar in the unlikely event of a second Trump term. 

That would be a really big wager, if there was any way to make your avatar gayer. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

It's rare I smell both jealousy and flirtation, you little scamp.

That’s the smell of your humor sense atrophying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

That’s the smell of your humor sense atrophying. 

That was as close as you have come to a good jibe.

 

I feel like congratulating you and pitying you at the same time - like pep talking a special olympian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannonpointer said:

That was as close as you have come to a good jibe.

 

I feel like congratulating you and pitying you at the same time - like pep talking a special olympian.

Save your congratulation for your shop teacher, son. You might get something in return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Wanna make a bet?

We already did unless your suffering from selective memory which seems to afflict right wingnuts like yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cannonpointer said:

I wouldn't want to run for a second term with the numbers he's looking at. The only president in history to pull of a re-election on a sic economy was obama - and he was running against a wall street raider on the heels of wall street raiding us.

But voters realize that the president isn't responsible for what's happened to the economy...

It wasn't a policy decision...

It affected the entire world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But voters realize that the president isn't responsible for what's happened to the economy...

It wasn't a policy decision...

It affected the entire world

"Poll: President Trump Leading Joe Biden in Battleground Pennsylvania"

 

"The survey, taken May 9-13, 2020, among of 600 likely voters in Pennsylvania, shows President Trump leading Biden, the Democrat Party’s presumptive nominee, 50.2 percent to 45.5 percent. This is significant, as it reflects a 4.7 percent jump from the previous survey."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But voters realize that the president isn't responsible for what's happened to the economy...

It wasn't a policy decision...

It affected the entire world

 

His watch, his mistake.  That's how it works, Missy (and why his poll numbers suck).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

 

His watch, his mistake.  That's how it works, Missy (and why his poll numbers suck).

I don't think people say "his watch"..

The entire planet has been infected by this virus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

 

His watch, his mistake.  That's how it works, Missy (and why his poll numbers suck).

See..

If we follow your example..

Gov. Cuomo...."on his watch"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

I don't think people say "his watch"..

The entire planet has been infected by this virus

 

 

Indeed, but the guy at the top gets the blame here.  It doesn't matter who said what, who did what, what he thought was the right thing to do, if he fucks up it lands in his lap, period.  That's how it works here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

See..

If we follow your example..

Gov. Cuomo...."on his watch"

 

Yep.  So?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pengwin said:

 

Indeed, but the guy at the top gets the blame here.  It doesn't matter who said what, who did what, what he thought was the right thing to do, if he fucks up it lands in his lap, period.  That's how it works here.

 

I don't see the American voter deciding their vote on this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

I don't see the American voter deciding their vote on this issue

 

Since the economy is in the tank, thousands of people dying each day, unemployment at Great Depression levels, no other story in the headlines, that's all they can decide their vote on.

 

Just wait a bit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pengwin said:

 

Since the economy is in the tank, thousands of people dying each day, unemployment at Great Depression levels, no other story in the headlines, that's all they can decide their vote on.

 

Just wait a bit.

 

The entire world has been effected by this ...

It's not a policy decision made by any predident that created this situation...

 

But you know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...