Sign in to follow this  
roadkill

calguy and I have a BET!

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

And I'll decline your miracle cures. 

The ones that are so miraculous you don't seem to trust them.

I never asked you to take any cure. I merely pointed out there's some shit in your ear, and hipped you to who was doing the shitting. Then you defended the shitters, stockholm style.

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

NY Times January 23rd

"NOT A GLOBAL EMERGENCY"

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/health/china-virus-who-emergency.html

Coronavirus Is Spreading, but W.H.O. Says It’s Not a Global Emergency

The number of cases outside China is small, and the disease does not seem to be spreading within other countries.

That's nothing but front-of-house crap. Us guys in the back rooms knew better - and tried to tell Trump.

MAN, I wish all the evidence I have to prove trump sucks wasn't classified. :(

3 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

I never asked you to take any cure. I merely pointed out there' some shit in your ear, and hipped you to who was doing the shitting. Then you defended the shitters, stockholm style.

I know a lot of smart motherfuckers there cannon.

Really fucking smart.

They tell me a virus of any kind cannot be cured. They ask by what mechanism your cures work.

I told them you would likely say "I don't fucking know but they do"

Was I wrong?

5 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Works for me.

Everybody good?

Okay, that's a wrap. Pinocchio wins by a nose.

did you read the entirety of the post before your descent into smartassery? 

Just now, kfools said:

I know a lot of smart motherfuckers there cannon.

Really fucking smart.

They tell me a virus of any kind cannot be cured. They ask by what mechanism your cures work.

I told them you would likely say "I don't fucking know but they do"

Was I wrong?

Throwing out pronouns without antecedents confuses issues.  Where is "there?" Tell me in what capacity these "smart mother fuckers" that you know "there" earn their daily bread, and where "there" is.

"Curing" a virus - what do you think that means? My immune system has "cured" the flu since I became an adult. I lived in a house full of kids and a wife - all sick as dogs with flu, running at both ends and a fever - and never missed work, never got sick. Is that a "cure," in your mind - in those "smart mother fuckers'" minds?

If you want to argue efficacy, let's define terms NOW - for the same reason I asked a question twice, earlier. You're not going to accuse me of speaking for you again - you're going to make yourself clear before you get any answers from me.

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

did you read the entirety of the post before your descent into smartassery? 

Actually, yes - found it as utterly without integrity in long form as it was truncated, except that the lack of integrity wasn't so spread out on the page - gave it more punch.

And zing.

Just now, Cannonpointer said:

Throwing out pronouns without antecedents confuses issues.  Where is "there?" Tell me in what capacity these "smart mother fuckers" that you know "there" earn their daily bread, and where "there" is.

It was like a redneck there....like "How you doing there"

"Curing" a virus - what do you think that means? My immune system has "cured" the flu since I became an adult. I lived in a house full of kids and a wife - all sick as dogs with flu, running at both ends and a fever - and never missed work, never got sick. Is that a "cure," in your mind - in those "smart mother fuckers'" minds?

If you want to argue efficacy, let's define terms NOW - for the same reason I asked a question twice, earlier. You're not going to accuse me of speaking for you again - you're going to make yourself clear before you get any answers from me.

Can you explain by what mechanism your cures work to "Cure" the virus?

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

It was like a redneck there....like "How you doing there"

Can you explain by what mechanism your cures work to "Cure" the virus?

Bolstered immune systems outperform starved ones. Most humans understand that food is medicine - americans (fattest on earth) see food differently.

The same way that tonic water staved off malaria - and lime staved off rickets and scurvy - for british sailors and seamen.

Supplementing for heath predates the wall street which seeks to put it into disrepute, and has been used effectively over many decades by what was then the world's premier super power. Maybe your smart mother fuckers there should apply their big brains on brad to that fact of history, an make some hay. :)

1 minute ago, Cannonpointer said:

Bolstered immune systems outperform starved ones. Most humans understand that food is medicine - americans (fattest on earth) see food differently.

The same way that tonic water staved off malaria - and lime staved off rickets and scurvy - for british sailors and seamen.

Supplementing for heath predates the wall street which seeks to put it into disrepute, and has been used effectively over many decades by what was then the world's premier super power. Maybe your smart mother fuckers there should apply their big brains on brad to that fact of history, an make some hay. :)

Ok so to be clear,

The cures you believe work are actually immune boosters?

7 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Actually, yes - found it as utterly without integrity in long form as it was truncated, except that the lack of integrity wasn't so spread out on the page - gave it more punch.

And zing.

You’ve expand your content-free smart-assery to more wordy content free Smart-assery. Over and out, kid. 

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You’ve expand your content-free smart-assery to more wordy content free Smart-assery. Over and out, kid. 

"You've expand?"

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Ok so to be clear,

The cures you believe work are actually immune boosters?

Only our own immune system can beat a virus. Giving it the tools through what we eat and drink is the smart and elegant way to fight disease. Pills and cuts and radiation poisoning are the ugly and inelegant - but profitable - way to fight disease.

Maintaining an alkalinized body (7.1 on the PH scale) is really about all anyone needs to do to beat virtually every plague that comes down the pike, including cyancah.

But lots of dollars are spent keeping you stupid - and to be perfectly honest, those dollars seem to be effectively applied.

Only our own immune system can beat a virus. Giving it the tools through what we eat and drink is the smart and elegant way to fight disease. Pills and cuts and radiation poisoning are the ugly and inelegant - but profitable - way to fight disease.

Maintaining an alkalinized body (7.1 on the PH scale) is really about all anyone needs to do to beat virtually every plague that comes down the pike, including cyancah.

But lots of dollars are spent keeping you stupid - and to be perfectly honest, they seem to be effectively dispatched.

So in what ways do these immune boosting cures help your immune system to deal specifically with Covid-19?

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

So in what ways do these immune boosting cures help your immune system to deal specifically with Covid-19?

Are you asking me to quote from the double blind study I performed?

If I do not know HOW tonic and lime kept the british sailors and soldiers from getting scurvy, rickets and malaria, does that mean the british navywas stupid and wrong for using those "cures" effectively over many decades?

This question ^ isn't rhetorical. I want an answer.

Actually, it IS rhetorical, in that the question's answer is obvious. But if you go to the trouble of answering it, you'll experience the greasy sensation of knowing how stupid and dishonest your question was. :)

20 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Are you asking me to quote from the double blind study I performed?

No.

If I do not know HOW tonic and lime kept the british sailors and soldiers from getting scurvy, rickets and malaria, does that mean the british navywas stupid and wrong for using those "cures" effectively over many decades?

No.

This question ^ isn't rhetorical. I want an answer.

I gave you one.

Actually, it IS rhetorical, in that the question's answer is obvious. But if you go to the trouble of answering it, you'll experience the greasy sensation of knowing how stupid and dishonest your question was. :)

I don't feel that way.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

No.

No.

I gave you one.

I don't feel that way.

That's sad but nor surprising.

I will take a moment, and tell you why I found your question stupid and dishonest.

IMPLICITLY, it suggested that I ought to know, and had the wherewithal to know (otherwise why ask it), the answer to a question which was impertinent to the conversation in any case, for this obvious reason:  Even if I HAD the information you requested, a below average layman such as yourself could never understand the answer.

IMPLICITLY, the question was in fact designed to throw into disrepute both the british navy's well-proved claims ad my own, equally. To the same precise degree that the question put my position into disrepute - your intention, - it would equally put the british navy's position into disrepute (but for decades of effective use, of course).

On 5/20/2020 at 8:54 AM, roadkill said:

If Biden wins I will leave this forum.

If Trump wins calguy will leave this forum.

:)

I got Zwhore for the same one but I fully expect her to refuse to leave when the orange pig goes down November 3rd.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, fourputt said:

I got Zwhore for the same one but I fully expect her to refuse to leave when the orange pig goes down November 3rd.

^^  FourTurd Post  ^^

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Wanna make a bet?

1 hour ago, Cannonpointer said:

"You've expand?"

My posts are fertile ground for errors in spelling and grammar. Always have been. Always will be. Enjoy!

13 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Wanna make a bet?

Stick around. Offer a bet for hosting bucks instead. 

38 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

My posts are fertile ground for errors in spelling and grammar. Always have been. Always will be. Enjoy!

When one is being huffy, one should be one's own best editor.

When I castigate, I keep uppermost in mind that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

You were being huffy. Your mistake was a ghastly failure on your part.

47 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Stick around. Offer a bet for hosting bucks instead. 

I think Trump will be reelected

28 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

When one is being huffy, one should be one's own best editor.

When I castigate, I keep uppermost in mind that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

You were being huffy. Your mistake was a ghastly failure on your part.

Nah, you were being a smart-ass. Carry on, little man but carry on with somebody else. You schtick is lame. 

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Nah, you were being a smart-ass. Carry on, little man but carry on with somebody else. You schtick is lame. 

It's rare I smell both jealousy and flirtation, you little scamp.