Joe Biden Forced To Pick A Woman As His Running Mate...

36 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Honest men earn their degrees - they don't plagiarize their thesis.

Dipshit.

Biden earned a JD degree. Trump has some sort of business degree. All we know about Trump's college career is that one of his professors claimed he was "the dumbest student I ever had".

On 5/20/2020 at 9:30 AM, Taipan said:

If Geriatric Joe is elected, is he going to finger Stacy or

Kamala every morning over coffee in the Oval Office?

Some of those black guys ain't going to like that very much !!                       😊

Would you eat Stacy(Aunt Jemima)if she made pancakes for you?

That would prove your manhood, son!

47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden earned a JD degree. Trump has some sort of business degree. All we know about Trump's college career is that one of his professors claimed he was "the dumbest student I ever had".

Trump should have taught the teacher, the poor teacher was not smart enough to see genius , trump trampled him a million times over with success.

26 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Would you eat Stacy(Aunt Jemima)if she made pancakes for you?

That would prove your manhood, son!

LOL....LOL......

In that case, I am still a growing boy !!

And I am going to have to pass on those pancakes !!

Heheheheheheeeeee.....................😊...🍺

9 minutes ago, Taipan said:

LOL....LOL......

In that case, I am still a growing boy !!

And I am going to have to pass on those pancakes !!

Heheheheheheeeeee.....................😊...🍺

She would like to turn you over and spank you!

Then draw up a bubble bath for you, and give you your favorite froggy toy!

Pepe the Frog

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, Skans said:

Klobechar is just Biden Light, with less support.  Plus, she's never actually ever seen a black person. 

You don't understand "Propecy' either..

While not an "Officiall" Deal yet Donald Trump "$old" out ISRAEL..

We have the New Madrid Fault..

It's also "stated" within the Bible split Isreal my "Land" 

I shall "Divide" You..

New Madrid Fault Line literally SPLITS the Continent..

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-day-the-lights-go-out-and-the-trucks-stop-running

On 5/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, Cannonpointer said:

Honest men earn their degrees - they don't plagiarize their thesis.

Dipshit.

The "New Madrid" Fault Line...

Forget west and Mountains if that ever breaks loose crack the ", Continent" apart...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/signs-of-the-times-mt-rainier-and-the-new-madrid-fault-zone-were-both-just-hit-by-significant-earthquakes

On 5/21/2020 at 4:01 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, dumb like a hornet.

Wait.

I mean a fox.

No - a hornet.

HE'S NOT DUMB YOU FUCKER! HE'S DIFFERENTLY SMART! :ninja:

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

These are the qualities you look at when voting? Fatness? 
ohhhh! That’s right ! You’re not voting this year! 

Hey, ho, he brought up her morbid obesity while ignoring Trump’s fat ass. 

I will vote. And it certainly won’t be for Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You claimed you were going to vote for Trump two weeks ago, now you changed your mind.    That is incredibly flaky.  

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You said you’d sit this one out. Are you able to vote? Legally ?  

On 5/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, XavierOnassis said:

All we know about Trump's college career is that one of his professors claimed he was "the dumbest student I ever had".

Yeah,  some liberal prof at Penn was jealous of Trump.    Trump is no dummy.   He drives you nuts daily. 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:59 PM, MidnightMax said:

These SHITSTAINS are sooooooo fucking stupid.

They want Fingers Joe to nominate a woman that was a REJECT in the PRIMARY!!!

Hell, they voted NO to them the first time, so doing it again isn't going to be a problem in November either.

Yeah, they are THIS fucking STUPID to believe that "she" is going to make a difference and get REPUBLICANS to vote for him/her/she-it.

MAYBE he needs to nominate a Trannie!!!! See how that flies in Peoria!!!

As the primary aptly demonstrated, there is nobody throughout the entirety of the democrat party that has any intelligence, as demonstrated by their being the party whose only stated interest is to spend money and give away free stuff, by stealing it from our kids future. The ones that got put aside in the primaries are all they've got. Even worse a person would have to be stupid not to recognize that whoever he picks, is going to be the president - actually the deep state would be back in charge but this time overtly and 100% in charge. Goal #1, the end of free speech for Christians, Jews and those of us on the political right. Like Hillary's effort in conjunction with the OIC and particularly Pakistan to institute global U.N. enforced "anti-blasphemy" laws. In other words the end of speech that is critical of Islam or Muhammad. Punishable by the death penalty in Pakistan.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/mother-of-five-on-death-row-with-bounty-on-her-head

Biden is just a sick old man on the brink of sudden death and everybody knows it.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/25/frail-joe-biden-is-not-healthy-and-has-stroke-risk-says-obamas-former-doctor-867516

"Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden is “not healthy” and is at risk for suffering deadly strokes. That’s the assessment of Dr. David Scheiner, the former longtime physician to Barack Obama.

Dr. Scheiner refuted a recent letter released by Biden’s campaign, where Joe’s own doctor claimed that the 77-year-old career politician is a “healthy, vigorous” man.

But Dr. Scheiner said he doesn’t completely agree. He said that while Biden is healthy for his age, he has “a lot of” health issues that could get dramatically worse over the next four years.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” Scheiner told the Washington Examiner. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn’t say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won’t have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there. The letter from Biden’s personal physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor, revealed that Biden has a history of aneurysms, high cholesterol, and gets treatment for an irregular heartbeat.

In 1988, Biden suffered two aneurysms — one of which almost killed him. This concerns Dr. David Scheiner, who said he’s worried about Biden’s potential for strokes. Accordingly, Scheiner said he wishes he could review an MRI or CT scan to allay his concerns.

Scheiner — who previously said Biden “looked frail” at the first Democratic primary debate — said Biden does not look vigorous or energetic. “I sort of got the feeling he wasn’t very strong,” he remarked."

17 minutes ago, freeman said:

As the primary aptly demonstrated, there is nobody throughout the entirety of the democrat party that has any intelligence, as demonstrated by their being the party whose only stated interest is to spend money and give away free stuff, by stealing it from our kids future. The ones that got put aside in the primaries are all they've got. Even worse a person would have to be stupid not to recognize that whoever he picks, is going to be the president - actually the deep state would be back in charge but this time overtly and 100% in charge. Goal #1, the end of free speech for Christians, Jews and those of us on the political right. Like Hillary's effort in conjunction with the OIC and particularly Pakistan to institute global U.N. enforced "anti-blasphemy" laws. In other words the end of speech that is critical of Islam or Muhammad. Punishable by the death penalty in Pakistan.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/mother-of-five-on-death-row-with-bounty-on-her-head

Biden is just a sick old man on the brink of sudden death and everybody knows it.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/25/frail-joe-biden-is-not-healthy-and-has-stroke-risk-says-obamas-former-doctor-867516

"Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden is “not healthy” and is at risk for suffering deadly strokes. That’s the assessment of Dr. David Scheiner, the former longtime physician to Barack Obama.

Dr. Scheiner refuted a recent letter released by Biden’s campaign, where Joe’s own doctor claimed that the 77-year-old career politician is a “healthy, vigorous” man.

But Dr. Scheiner said he doesn’t completely agree. He said that while Biden is healthy for his age, he has “a lot of” health issues that could get dramatically worse over the next four years.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” Scheiner told the Washington Examiner. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn’t say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won’t have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there. The letter from Biden’s personal physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor, revealed that Biden has a history of aneurysms, high cholesterol, and gets treatment for an irregular heartbeat.

In 1988, Biden suffered two aneurysms — one of which almost killed him. This concerns Dr. David Scheiner, who said he’s worried about Biden’s potential for strokes. Accordingly, Scheiner said he wishes he could review an MRI or CT scan to allay his concerns.

Scheiner — who previously said Biden “looked frail” at the first Democratic primary debate — said Biden does not look vigorous or energetic. “I sort of got the feeling he wasn’t very strong,” he remarked."

Being orange and morbidly obese is the picture of health?

39 minutes ago, freeman said:

As the primary aptly demonstrated, there is nobody throughout the entirety of the democrat party that has any intelligence, as demonstrated by their being the party whose only stated interest is to spend money and give away free stuff, by stealing it from our kids future.

Oh yea, I forgot the most important platform plank - the killing of babies.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, Skans said:

The DNC is forcing rapist, Joe Biden, to pick a woman as his running mate in order to make women believe that he did not jam his fingers into his assistant's vagina against her will.  But, no one has come forth to explain why Joe Biden is taking so long to choose his running mate.  Knowledgeable Democrats, who wish to remain unidentified,  have speculated that Joe's difficulty with choosing a female running mate could be because of one of the following reasons:

1.  Joe Biden needs to secretly stalk a woman for at least a month before forcing her to do something against her will.

2.  Most women know that Creepy Joe Biden is likely a 1980's serial killer who never got caught.

3.  They are all too old for Creepy-Joe; he prefers them under age 13.

4.  Joe actually did choose a running mate 7 times, but he just can't  remember their names.

5.  Joe can't get any woman to come to his basement to be interviewed for the position.

6.  Corn Pop is threatening any woman who would consider being the VP nominee

7.  None of the potential VP picks could pass Joe Biden's sniff-test.

Joe would love to bone Harris 

On 6/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, Skans said:

You got me there, weird guy, I don't have a freaking clue what you are talking about.

From New Madrid Missouri up to Cairo Illinois and follow the Ohio River..

Massive "Fault" Line..

Direct Fire are St Louis and Memphis "Big Cities"..

The "Vibrations" can SHAKE as far north as Escanaba Michigan