Skans

Tara Reade - If You Think Biden Is Not Worried.......Think Again!!!

Joe Biden is very worried about the Tara Reade scandal.  Operatives for Joe Biden's presidential campaign have looked through the secret Senate files that are believed to contain information about former aide Tara Reade's sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.

Ms. Reade, who worked for Biden at the time, claims that the then-Delaware senator assaulted her+ in 1993 by forcibly penetrating her vagina with his fingers after she had been sent to take his gym bag to him. According to a Business Insider report, Biden campaign operatives were sent to look through the files, which are housed at the University of Delaware, in the spring 2019 just after he launched his presidential bid. The archieved, which are sealed to the public, span Biden's 36-year Senate career, and have been kept under lock-and-key by the university since 2012.  Biden's campaign has received numerous requests to unseal these files and allow the public to have access, but as of today his campaign has chosen to ignore these requests.

Yep every time she changes her story it gets a little worse for Joe.

• Fuck you! 1

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Yep every time she changes her story it gets a little worse for Joe.

Why did Joe Biden jam his fingers in the lady's vagina?  How about you answer that for us smart guy.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Skans said:

Why did Joe Biden jam his fingers in the lady's vagina?  How about you answer that for us smart guy.

He was hoping to get her horny 

Just now, king of the county said:

And, then what?  Joe Biden was a married Senator!

Just now, king of the county said:

Then he was extremely naive.

I cannot imagine why this would be in any of Biden's files. Why would anyone assume that it would?

Right he did that in a public corridor in the Senate office building that seems really likely. Reade's story changes every time she opens her mouth.

27 minutes ago, Skans said:

The answer is that he did not do this. Someone is paying this woman to do this.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

And, then what?  Joe Biden was a married Senator!

Then he would have taken her back to his office and smacked her ass while driven it home as he bent her over his desk 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Then he was extremely naive.

I cannot imagine why this would be in any of Biden's files. Why would anyone assume that it would?

Did i say it would be in any fucking file?

• Thanks 1

That old cunt has more skeletons in the closet than trump.   

35 minutes ago, Skans said:

He didn't.  Republican terrorist propaganda.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

That old cunt has more skeletons in the closet than trump.   

And, apparently, a couple of skeletons in her twat, courtesy of Joe Biden.

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Like who?

You mean a lifetime Democrat can be paid off?

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

But at the same time all the Democrats stated Ford should be believed...?

17 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Did i say it would be in any fucking file?

Some one thinks so, that is why they want to open the files.

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But at the same time all the Democrats stated Ford should be believed...?

Isn't it amazing that ford was automatically belived, yet none of her supposed "witnesses" couldn't even recall being there or knowing Kavanaugh. Yet no one investigated her allegations or her. Ford is adim-0-crap and Kavanaugh is a repulsive.   Reade has corroborating witnesses that she told about corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard biden sexually assaulting her. She even filed a complaint that got her fired.

The problem is that because corrupt, creepy senile old bastard biden is eat up with dementia (probably the early stages of alzheimers) he really can'r remember. I have no doubts that Reade is telling the truth. 

I hope the dim-0-craps make him their nominee...LOL!!!

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Some one thinks so, that is why they want to open the files.

IF the complaint is not in the files, why are his handlers refusing to open the files and prove such?  I would wager the corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard is guilty.

18 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Like who?

Putin, Multizillionaires that want still MORE tax cuts. Mining companies that would like to stripmine and frack national parks and monuments and the off the coasts of Florida.

You mean a lifetime Democrat can be paid off?

Oh HELL yes! Not every person has the same attitudes after 30 years have passed. I know mine have not.

I think that a million or so is enough to cause many people to say anything.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

IF the complaint is not in the files, why are his handlers refusing to open the files and prove such?  I would wager the corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard is guilty.

There are surely some people in Biden's files that became criminals or were criminals unbeknownst to Biden.

Look what the Swiftboaters did to Kerry, who was a brave and worthy officer throughout the war.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are surely some people in Biden's files that became criminals or were criminals unbeknownst to Biden.

Look what the Swiftboaters did to Kerry, who was a brave and worthy officer throughout the war.

Corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard biden, like lurch kerry, is a deep state piece of corrupt piece of shit! 

What those files contain would probably get the senile old bastard indicted...LOL Hope he becomes the dim-0-craps' nominee.  Trump will tear him to shreds.

At the moment, Trump is tearing himself to shreds, telling people to inject disinfectant.

32 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Isn't it amazing that ford was automatically belived, yet none of her supposed "witnesses" couldn't even recall being there or knowing Kavanaugh. Yet no one investigated her allegations or her. Ford is adim-0-crap and Kavanaugh is a repulsive.   Reade has corroborating witnesses that she told about corrupt, creepy, senile old bastard biden sexually assaulting her. She even filed a complaint that got her fired.

The problem is that because corrupt, creepy senile old bastard biden is eat up with dementia (probably the early stages of alzheimers) he really can'r remember. I have no doubts that Reade is telling the truth. 

I hope the dim-0-craps make him their nominee...LOL!!!

Bring the witnesses to a hearing, under oath: it’s hearsay. Bring the complaint: no one has a copy. Bring Reade’s accusations, again under oath: when she decides what the final version of her accusation is. 

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

At the moment, Trump is tearing himself to shreds, telling people to inject disinfectant.

Yea, and if Trump said eating greens was good for the immune system, the goddamn lapdog, lying, leftist media would declare that Trump said to eat poison ivy and as a brainfucked lemming you would believe them.