Jump to content
Pastafarian

So I might vote for Trump?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Biden sucks ass. 
 

Cuz the Dems are totally corrupt. 
 

Cuz the Coronavirus stats are looking more and more fabricated. 
 

Trump has begun the tear down of America’s old ways and he will usher in a new America. 

Agreed

  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Biden sucks ass. 
 

Cuz the Dems are totally corrupt. 
 

Cuz the Coronavirus stats are looking more and more fabricated. 
 

Trump has begun the tear down of America’s old ways and he will usher in a new America. 

 

No, PRESIDENT Trump is tearing down the FUCKING SOCIALIST ORDER that your side installed back in FDR's day!!!! AND been adding to ever since.

 

And Trump's IDEAS are WORKING and will result in an AMERICA where we are self sufficient and FREEDOM AND LIBERTY mean something again!!!

 

Instead of your COMMIE SOCIALISTS running things, they are going to be put out to pasture and left to die!!!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

No, PRESIDENT Trump is tearing down the FUCKING SOCIALIST ORDER that your side installed back in FDR's day!!!! AND been adding to ever since.

 

And Trump's IDEAS are WORKING and will result in an AMERICA where we are self sufficient and FREEDOM AND LIBERTY mean something again!!!

 

Instead of your COMMIE SOCIALISTS running things, they are going to be put out to pasture and left to die!!!

 

 

No, Trump will show how unfair America’s system truly is. 
 

Socialism is as American as apple pie. 

  • Fuck you! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, Trump will show how unfair America’s system truly is. 
 

Socialism is as American as apple pie. 

Not on a level that some want...like Bernie and AOC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Biden sucks ass. 
 

Cuz the Dems are totally corrupt. 
 

Cuz the Coronavirus stats are looking more and more fabricated. 
 

Trump has begun the tear down of America’s old ways and he will usher in a new America. 

 

Convince your friends and family!

 

I think there will be a great deal of apathy among the Bernie-types, young folks and minority voters. A substantial percentage of the typical democrat party coalition.

 

Now to seal the deal, let's pray for a Green Party run!

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Not the Green New Deal. 

Among other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Among other things.

Like what?

 

I am for MFA for all. I am against overfunding the military. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Like what?

 

I am for MFA for all. I am against overfunding the military. 

I too think we can cut back in some areas of the military.

 

The more the government has control over healthcare the more control they have over us and our money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, roadkill said:

I too think we can cut back in some areas of the military.

 

The more the government has control over healthcare the more control they have over us and our money.

They don’t have to control healthcare. They have to control insurance companies. 
 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

They don’t have to control healthcare. They have to control insurance companies. 
 

 

Like how they control big pharma?  Big insurance companies made a killing after Obamacare was the law.

 

Hillary Clinton's Foundation Arranged for Chinese Vaccine Makers ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Biden sucks ass. 
 

Cuz the Dems are totally corrupt. 
 

Cuz the Coronavirus stats are looking more and more fabricated. 
 

Trump has begun the tear down of America’s old ways and he will usher in a new America. 

Trump is only interested in Trump. All he stands for are the mega rich and chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Like how they control big pharma?  Big insurance companies made a killing after Obamacare was the law.

 

Hillary Clinton's Foundation Arranged for Chinese Vaccine Makers ...

No, like helping people pay their healthcare bills when they get sick. Making sure that people get proper rehabilitation. Keeping pre-existing conditions. Keeping costs down for the poor. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

No, like helping people pay their healthcare bills when they get sick. Making sure that people get proper rehabilitation. Keeping pre-existing conditions. Keeping costs down for the poor. 

We already do that for the poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is only interested in Trump. All he stands for are the mega rich and chaos.

All politicians are narcissists to some degree. 
 

Yes he stands for the mega rich, and that’s how he will expose the inadequacies of the American Dream. Biden’s voting record shows the same thing. 
 

America needs a bill in a china shop right about now. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

 

No, PRESIDENT Trump is tearing down the FUCKING SOCIALIST ORDER that your side installed back in FDR's day!!!! AND been adding to ever since.

 

And Trump's IDEAS are WORKING and will result in an AMERICA where we are self sufficient and FREEDOM AND LIBERTY mean something again!!!

 

Instead of your COMMIE SOCIALISTS running things, they are going to be put out to pasture and left to die!!!

 

 

Right now people are sitting at home collecting 25/hr, with the feds footing 80%...

 

And there's talk of another round of 1,200..

 

This is "guaranteed income" from ginormous helicopters, brain dead fuckstick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote for Trump too as long as we do not get to 92,000 corona-virus deaths in USA - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Like how they control big pharma?  Big insurance companies made a killing after Obamacare was the law.

 

Hillary Clinton's Foundation Arranged for Chinese Vaccine Makers ...

uh...no.....their margins were capped by law.....any excess is now rebated to premium payers...

 

You MUST be quiet, road..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, roadkill said:

We already do that for the poor.

No. There is no rehab for the poor. 
 

The poor are left to die, not get better. 
 

When one’s insurance leaves one out to dry, that person’s hospital bills can inflict a shitload of stress, anxiety and not to mention financial setbacks. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill said:

I too think we can cut back in some areas of the military.

 

The more the government has control over healthcare the more control they have over us and our money.

why?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

All politicians are narcissists to some degree. 
 

Yes he stands for the mega rich, and that’s how he will expose the inadequacies of the American Dream. Biden’s voting record shows the same thing. 
 

America needs a bill in a china shop right about now. 
 

 

No one ever needs a bull in a china shop. No one ever needs chaos.

After the American Revolution, there was a depression. The same was true after the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the end of colonial governments in Africa, the Ayatollah's Revolution in Iran, Independence in all of the breakaway Soviet Republics.

 

The major success that I can point to is the election of  Evo Morales in Bolivia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Frontline said:

I vote for Trump too as long as we do not get to 92,000 corona-virus deaths in USA - 

Then Trump will not be getting your vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frontline said:

I vote for Trump too as long as we do not get to 92,000 corona-virus deaths in USA - 

How will you know the true number?

Have you seen photos of the dead bodies stacked on the sidewalks in NYC that was "reported" NO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Then Trump will not be getting your vote.

😏 Like I said!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • By king of the county

    Test


  • By Blue Devil

    Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...