supraTruth

I'm starting this thread to discuss potential & rejected Tweet requests to abide by @kfools's pinned Twitter thread rule to not clutter up that thread

I'm starting this thread to discuss potential & rejected Tweet requests to abide by @kfools's pinned Twitter thread rule to not clutter up that thread:  

I understand his wish, but am at a loss as to how to achieve that wish successfully.  

I have so far refrained from asking him to to post more tweets & retweets because I fear he will tire of the monitoring & posting of the tweets. 

& I understand that it is really important that tweets be grammatically correct, spelled correctly & true from a liberal's stand point (this is supposed to be a "NHB Liberal Forum") to create a respected presence @Twitter & the Internet.

& there is the rub, who is willing to do the real work of editing out the bad grammar & misspellings, & not posting the RubberDuckie & CannonPooper deliberate nasty bass💩 slime, for free?  

I think you have done a fine job offering up potential tweets.

Good job. I'd endorse every one I read.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I'm starting this thread to discuss potential & rejected Tweet requests to abide by @kfools's pinned Twitter thread rule to not clutter up that thread:  

I understand his wish, but am at a loss as to how to achieve that wish successfully.  

I have so far refrained from asking him to to post more tweets & retweets because I fear he will tire of the monitoring & posting of the tweets. 

& I uanderstand that it is really important that tweets be grammatically correct, spelled correctly & true from a liberal's stand point (this is supposed to be a "NHB Liberal Forum") to create a respected presence @Twitter & the Internet.

& there is the rub, who is willing to do the real work of editing out the bad grammar & misspellings, & not posting the RubberDuckie & CannonPooper deliberate nasty bass💩 slime, for free?  

I don't know how about a tweet saying if you want to express your views, republican, democrat or otherwise, join this forum. if that has been used already, I apologize.

@kfools, check your Twitter thread, please.  I believe it's important to tweet positive messages along with anything else we tweet out.  Thanks?

14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

I think you have done a fine job offering up potential tweets.

Good job. I'd endorse every one I read.

Bill

I give credit to @kfools for creating the site @Twitter for our forum, & for being fair-minded enough to tweet most of my requests out.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I give credit to @kfools for creating the site @Twitter for our forum, & for being fair-minded enough to tweet most of my requests out.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

You have done a fucking fantastic job. As many as you want you get within the confines of reason. I will always get to them as they are a priority.

I have rarely not tweeted them unless they convey an image that is grotesque as it's the wrong message I want to convey. 

Great job. The whole site thanks you!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kfools said:

You have done a fucking fantastic job. As many as you want you get within the confines of reason. I will always get to them as they are a priority.

I have rarely not tweeted them unless they convey an image that is grotesque as it's the wrong message I want to convey. 

Great job. The whole site thanks you!

Thanks.  But time is slipping away on 1 of the links in this Quote, & I have a follow up tweet for it afterwards, maybe tomorrow. 

16 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Thanks.  But time is slipping away on 1 of the links in this Quote, & I have a follow up tweet for it afterwards, maybe tomorrow. 

Try a tag with each tweet. It's helpful for me @kfools

On 5/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, kfools said:

Try a tag with each tweet. It's helpful for me @kfools

@kfools, "liberals" generally  like "pop" culture & having fun, WAY MORE than than tCONS who only focus on "winning" politically (even when that political winning generally means more protection of the excessive profits of the richest at their own expense, thanks to some idiot belief that they will someday be 1 of those richest).

Which is why "liberals" & independents generally avoid politics at parties, especially our wives.

This is why I find it important to inject a little pop culture into a "Liberal" site to help entice them in.

Do you see what I'm trying to convey here?  FOX uses it to draw in liberals & independents very much the same way.

So, I will ask again that you Tweet this that I left for you in your Twitter thread:

26 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

@kfools, "liberals" generally  like "pop" culture & having fun, WAY MORE than than tCONS who only focus on "winning" politically (even when that political winning generally means more protection of the excessive profits of the richest at their own expense, thanks to some idiot belief that they will someday be 1 of those richest).

Which is why "liberals" & independents generally avoid politics at parties, especially our wives.

This is why I find it important to inject a little pop culture into a "Liberal" site to help entice them in.

Do you see what I'm trying to convey here?  FOX uses it to draw in liberals & independents very much the same way.

So, I will ask again that you Tweet this that I left for you in your Twitter thread:

@kfools, can I get you to delete these 2 early Reply Tweets that for some reason were not linked to the actual Tweet that I intended.  They just don't make any sense:  

8 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

@kfools, can I get you to delete these 2 early Reply Tweets that for some reason were not linked to the actual Tweet that I intended.  They just don't make any sense:  

Ya.