Tommywilley84

How many of you are openly racist?

In public that is. I see alot of people on here being rather ballsy with their choice of words to describe anyone who isn't white. Just curious if you are that bold in real life interaction. If so how do others react?

31 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

In public that is. I see alot of people on here being rather ballsy with their choice of words to describe anyone who isn't white. Just curious if you are that bold in real life interaction. If so how do others react?

Well...I know tons of white liberals who are racists pigs. The difference is that they are far more sneaky and subtle about it. White liberals are the most racist people in this country. Why do you think they are constantly falsely accusing non-white liberals of being racists? It's a smokescreen to hide their own racism and bigotry. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Words don't make someone racist to begin with you uneducated dolt. 

Learn the difference between racism, bigotry and clearly trolling your dumb ass. 

54 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Louis Farrakhan, Maxine Waters, and Al Sharpton are proud of their race.

Why are you not allowed to be proud of your race as a white man?                                   🍺                  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Looks like you crush beer cans and crack walnuts with your forehead their fuck face.

You're so ugly you'd scare a hot dog off a bun. Is calling you a piece of white fucking trash racist?

• Haha 2

How about the people that are rather ballsy with their choice of words to describe anyone that is white?

• Upvote 1

I think in general, if you're a fucking arrogant leftist prick, I'd call you that here but not to your face.  Race has nothing to do with it. 

Ask dems who have proved untold times that they are racist. 

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden. 

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Louis Farrakhan, Maxine Waters, and Al Sharpton are proud of their race.

Why are you not allowed to be proud of your race as a white man?                                   🍺                  

No, that makes you a racist, or a white nationalist, or racially insensitive, or possibly one of the "basket of deplorable's"

Pull that shit at work, you might get some Diversity training "boy"

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

Looks like you crush beer cans and crack walnuts with your forehead their fuck face.

You're so ugly you'd scare a hot dog off a bun. Is calling you a piece of white fucking trash racist?

When he was born, his mommy said oh what a treasure... His daddy said yep, let's bury it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hate everyone equally, so I can't be a racist.

3 hours ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I am taking advanced courses in the field of words used to describe anyone who is not White and will be finished in a few years...as soon as I am; I will be able to give a more comprehensive response and will get back to you.

spike%201_zpsd5lmwvpd.jpg

• Upvote 2

None of them.

They're all meek little chickenshits in public unless they're in large groups.

• Downvote 1

Well, I live in a resort town of about 15,000 permanent residents.  We only have about 100 Negroes, so there isn't a lot of interaction.

12 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

None of them.

You and Tom are siding with the Black Tribe against the White Tribe.

But why?

Can you and Tom articulate why you think the negroes are morally

superior to us?                       🥃

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Can you and Tom articulate why you think the negroes are morally superior to us?                  

Why do African people want to migrate to EURO BUT EURO's don't want to migrate to Africa ?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Words don't make someone racist to begin with you uneducated dolt. 

Learn the difference between racism, bigotry and clearly trolling your dumb ass. 

100 percent guarantee you are a pudding in the real world. Why you are so aggressive on here is completely beyond me

10 hours ago, RebelGator said:

What's your definition of racist, not sucking black dick?

Oh yes that's exactly it.  

11 hours ago, rippy38 said:

How about the people that are rather ballsy with their choice of words to describe anyone that is white?

That is a legit scenario as well

11 hours ago, PersistenceofMemory said:

That's why when you were busy typing this I was banging my wife. Clearly you aren't fucking anything except for your fist

12 hours ago, Vegas said:

Well...I know tons of white liberals who are racists pigs. The difference is that they are far more sneaky and subtle about it. White liberals are the most racist people in this country. Why do you think they are constantly falsely accusing non-white liberals of being racists? It's a smokescreen to hide their own racism and bigotry. 

Agreed...

How many of you are openly race-baiters

The race-baiters spew racist statements against any race if they don't align with the leftist ideology.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Squatchman said:

None of them.

Nah.

I'd call you a SHITSTAIN to your face, fuckwad.

It's not a black or white thing, but just FACTUALLY ACCURATE description of what you leftist COWARDS are!!

See how this works???