CommieSlayinGirl

Why the Left calls everyone racist

We can NEVER have racial harmony if the left is constantly calling everyone racist and portraying all non- left white people as Nazis. This is obvious. 
Saul Alinksy (A man Hillary Clinton hails as a mentor) taught in his book “Rules for Radicals” the use Of social shaming and ridicule, specifically calling political opponents “racist,” as a tactic for obtaining power. Here are excerpts from that book: 

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

I know their tactics. This is why you will not see me respond to @Scout‘s constant allegations that I am racist, or the other baseless insults she hurls at me. She and others like her on this forum target me because I am effective. My posts get a lot of activity, and my points get a lot of support. This is why @IcebergSlim just made a whole laughable post accusing @EltonJohnson of being a Nazi based on his avatar 🤣 He sees Elton as effective and therefore must try to discredit him, even with silly attempts at ridicule. 

These are weak efforts of bitter, loser communists. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

With no idea's and nothing to offer fear, hate and envy is all the losers have. 

Correct

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

We can NEVER have racial harmony if the left is constantly calling everyone racist and portraying all non- left white people as Nazis. This is obvious. 
Saul Alinksy (A man Hillary Clinton hails as a mentor) taught in his book “Rules for Radicals” the use Of social shaming and ridicule, specifically calling political opponents “racist,” as a tactic for obtaining power. Here are excerpts from that book: 

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

I know their tactics. This is why you will not see me respond to @Scout‘s constant allegations that I am racist, or the other baseless insults she hurls at me. She and others like her on this forum target me because I am effective. My posts get a lot of activity, and my points get a lot of support. This is why @IcebergSlim just made a whole laughable post accusing @EltonJohnson of being a Nazi based on his avatar 🤣 He sees Elton as effective and therefore must try to discredit him, even with silly attempts at ridicule. 

It's all about control. They want to control the language and paint opposition as evil.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Cut to the chase. 

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

They don't call everyone racists.

They only call racists,racists.

You guys call anyone racist in order to control the argument. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

"We can NEVER have racial harmony if the left is constantly calling everyone racist"

You just answered yer thread title...the left wants division...they don't have an acceptable platform.

11 hours ago, Squatchman said:

They don't call everyone racists.

They only call racists,racists.

You hate Trump because he is white.

That makes you a racist.

17 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

The left does not call everyone racist, that is absurd. Most leftists are not Communists.

You make racist comments, and have chosen an aggressive name for yourself on this forum.

WTF do you expect people to call you?

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

17 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Not all conservatives are racist.  But pretty much historically, All racists are conservative.  You'd be hard pressed to find any racist who claims to be liberal.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The left does not call everyone racist, that is absurd. Most leftists are not Communists.

You make racist comments, and have chosen an aggressive name for yourself on this forum.

What racist comments?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

First of all, I’m so tired of you sissies crying about my “aggressive name.” Is this your first day on the Internet? What kind of a Fag do you have to be to get all butt hurt over a forum screen name? 
Second, I could give a flying fuck if any of you idiots calls me a racist. It means literally nothing. The whole point of my post was to explain that the word doesn’t even have any sting anymore because you overuse it so ridiculously. Whenever I see that one of you has called me racist, I don’t even see the word racist or read the word racist in my head. It just comes out as a big fart noise now. Congratulations, you’ve made allegations of racism meaningless. 

18 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Why are you so obsessed with posting racist threads over and over? It's like you have a q guilty conscience or trying to cover something up. I know Rush goes into great lengths at times convincing you that you are the victims of minorities. Are merely repeating what Rush has said so other people be impressed with your "deep" insights and wisdom?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dems were the racists, are the racists, and forever will be the racists.

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

9 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

First of all, I’m so tired of you sissies crying about my “aggressive name.” Is this your first day on the Internet? What kind of a Fag do you have to be to get all butt hurt over a forum screen name? 
Second, I could give a flying fuck if any of you idiots calls me a racist. It means literally nothing. The whole point of my post was to explain that the word doesn’t even have any sting anymore because you overuse it so ridiculously. Whenever I see that one of you has called me racist, I don’t even see the word racist or read the word racist in my head. It just comes out as a big fart noise now. Congratulations, you’ve made allegations of racism meaningless. 

That's how most Limbaugh whores think. You play the racist so often it's just the way I see you now. I didn't used to think of you that way, it's just that post after post of claiming to be somehow a victim race baiting when you're the one doing the baiting leads me to believe Limbaugh has impregnated your weak mind to point of you now  giving birth to all these ridiculous victim claims. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

That's how most Limbaugh whores think. You play the racist so often it's just the way I see you now. I didn't used to think of you that way, it's just that post after post of claiming to be somehow a victim race baiting when you're the one doing the baiting leads me to believe Limbaugh has impregnated your weak mind to point of you now  giving birth to all these ridiculous victim claims. 

I’m not a victim of anything. Why are you calling me a whore? What does Rush Limbaugh have to do with anything? Why do all of you crazy leftists assume that I listen to talk radio and watch Fox News all day long? I don’t. I don’t even have cable, and who the fuck listens to radio anymore? Ever heard of streaming and podcasts? But I bet you watch CNN and MSNBC all day don’t you? That’s probably why you think this way. 

18 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Kind of amusing not one of these idiots on the left has denied using Saul's handbook.

Not to mention his connection to the communist party:

Communist Connections

He gave a wide ranging Playboy Magazine interview shortly before his death. In it he gives a detailed description of his 1930s life as a communist fellow-traveler.

Alinsky told Playboy, “I knew plenty of Communists in those days, and I worked with them on a number of projects. Back in the Thirties, the Communists did a hell of a lot of good work…. Anybody who tells you he was active in progressive causes in those days and never worked with the Reds is a goddamn liar. Their platform stood for all the right things, and unlike many liberals, they were willing to put their bodies on the line. Without the Communists, for example, I doubt the C.I.O. could have won all the battles it did. I was also sympathetic to Russia in those days, not because I admired Stalin or the Soviet system but because it seemed to be the only country willing to stand up to Hitler. I was in charge of a big part of fund raising for the International Brigade and in that capacity I worked in close alliance with the Communist Party.[4]

“When the Nazi-Soviet Pact came, though, and I refused to toe the party line and urged support for England and for American intervention in the war, the party turned on me tooth and nail. Chicago Reds plastered the Back of the Yards with big posters featuring a caricature of me with a snarling, slavering fanged mouth and wild eyes, labeled, ‘This is the face of a warmonger.’"[5]

His critics counter that while he may not have ever joined the Communist Party his 'the ends justify the means' philosophy that he laid out in his Rules for Radicals puts him in the same league as Leon Trotsky. Alinsky devotes an entire chapter to the problem of “Means and Ends” — of how a radical can justify breaking the moral order to achieve radical ends.[6]

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Look at all the kind, tolerant left wingers on here calling me a slut and a whore. Aren’t you people against slut shaming? Aren’t you all for women’s sexual liberation? Never mind the fact I’ve been with the same man for 13 years, but by your own social standards,aren’t women Supposed to embrace sexual liberation without being slut shamed by a man like you? You’re not a very good liberal. You better go tell all of your feminist friends like @Scout, aka Scunt, that she has to be chaste and remain a virgin since she’s not married, lest she be publicly shamed and forced to wear a scarlet letter! 😆

10 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I’m not a victim of anything. Why are you calling me a whore? What does Rush Limbaugh have to do with anything? Why do all of you crazy leftists assume that I listen to talk radio and watch Fox News all day long? I don’t. I don’t even have cable, and who the fuck listens to radio anymore? Ever heard of streaming and podcasts? But I bet you watch CNN and MSNBC all day don’t you? That’s probably why you think this way. 

I didn't call you a whore. You're a Limbaugh junkie. You've said it before and all your posts align with it. Most of your posts are about being a victim of the race card. Exactly what Limbaugh preaches day after day. You play victim all the time. I can see through you like a piece of cellophane.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I didn't call you a whore. You're a Limbaugh junkie. You've said it before and all your posts align with it. Most of your posts are about being a victim of the race card. Exactly what Limbaugh preaches day after day. You play victim all the time. I can see through you like a piece of cellophane.

You said “That’s how most Limbaugh whores think.” You weren’t referencing me? I have never said I’m a Limbaugh junkie. I am a paleo-conservative nationalist. I’m more of a Pat Buchanan whore 😘

Do you even know the difference?

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Actually most of my posts have been about the terrible failures of feminism, and what a toxic, inverted ideology it is.